Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

May 28, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

[Written May 29th]

This date provided yet more drama in my life. The day started great, went sharply downhill in mid-morning, and got quite a bit better by the end of the day.

I woke to find myself wrapped in Rhee’s embrace, my ass spooned into her crotch, her breasts smooshed against my back. I snuggled more completely back into her, put my left hand onto hers as it was holding my right breast, and luxuriated in the feeling.

[Quick aside: I had not previously thought about it, but both Rhee and I are apparently left-side-of-the-bed sleepers and that we “give in” to the other in her own bed.]

My mind thought back to last night and our sex session, one that we had to keep quieter than our last one; Carol’s room shares a wall with Rhee’s. I now have a much better understanding of why so many people get married or live together. This situation, right here, right now, is wonderful. Neither Rhee nor I are gay, but we are very close, and I could certainly see myself enjoying her like this more. Much more.

Rhee and I were in the middle of making brunch, when Carol came in the door, which was surprising on two accounts. The first was that she was back from work earlier than she had indicated last night and the second was that she looked like she had been crying. We had startled a bit when the door started opening, as we hadn’t heard her car – we did have music playing – and we were both in our birthday suits. However, as soon as Rhee saw Carol, she went to her mother and wrapped arms around her.

“What’s wrong, Mom?”

With a face that I could see was strained, Carol replied, “Nothing dear. I just got to leave earlier than I expected.”

“Mother, you’ve been crying. What’s wrong?”

Carol replied by blubbering, “I ... I’m b ... being ... silly.”

“It’s not silly if you’re crying,” said Rhee.

Eventually, Rhee got the story out of her mom. It seems that she had set her cap for a male co-worker and had finally gotten up the gumption on a previous day to ask him out. She had started that conversation by asking if he was seeing someone. He had responded, “No, I haven’t dated in quite some time.” They had agreed on a week from today. At work, today, she was chatting with a co-worker friend who regaled her with tales of her bedroom romp the previous night with the very guy that she had asked out. Apparently, Carol had missed out on water-cooler talk about the Lothario. She then begged off work and came home.

“Why do I always pick the wrong guys? That wandering eye of your father’s, Rhee, is why he’s not in our lives.” She almost started crying again, and moaned quietly, so quietly that I could just make out that she said, “It’s been so long.”

I left for home after eating a subdued brunch, during which Carol would often become glassy-eyed, and all conversation was stilted. I had confirmed before I left that they were still coming for dinner tonight. At dinner, I watched Carol quite a bit, hoping that she was getting over her disappointment. I was watching her watch people when a light suddenly lit in my brain. Hmm, I’ll have to ponder that. I’ll tell you, Ms. Diary, if that light leads to something.

June 2, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

Mom sent a text: “1st, N.’

This is the first text this week; Mom has been quiet. However, and I suspect that this is the ultimate cause behind the text, Mom played a conversation for me this afternoon, shortly after getting home from practice. Before playing it, she told me that Dad had instigated the conversation. Fortunately, she had her phone in her hand at the time.

“I’m sorry, Dear, I was lost in thought. What did you say?”

“You usually broach the subject, but since I’ve been doing some thinking, I thought that I’d beat you to the punch. If we were to establish the house as a clothing-optional area, how do we deal with visitors, those we invite and those that show up unannounced?”

“I’ve pondered that aspect quite a bit. From various and sundry clues over the years, I think that Carol would probably be okay with it, possibly even positive about it, though I have no clue about Rhee. I could feel Beth out about it, obliquely. As for other invited guests ... We would probably need a rule that clothing was mandatory at such times. Or, we could have a list of people that were aware of the clothing-optional status of our house and that were fine with it. The list would start at zero, unless we think that we can add Carol and Rhee to it.” There was a bit of silence, then, “I can see that you would not mind those names being on the list.”

[Snicker]

“Very funny. It is simply reacting to your beauteousness.”

“Hah. You can’t sell me that bridge!”

“So, from what you said, I assume that you think that Beth would not object.”

“Yes, I believe that she’d be fine with it. Are you still concerned about exposing this cock to her? I know that you know that you will ‘sprout wood’ at her delectable ass every time you see it for a while. Would you be okay with it?”

“Mmmm. Ohhhh. How do you expect me to think with you doing that?”

“What? Little ol’ me? I’m not doing anything.”

[Snort]

“Quit that! I’m trying to discuss important issues!”

“Yes, Dear.”

“Could you handle ... no, not that! ... watching me ‘sprout wood’ at our daughter? Because you are right, it would probably take me quite a while before I became even close to inured to her naked body. It does not help that she looks so much like the love of my life.”

“What? Do you have a girl on the side?”

“Very funny.”

[Quiet moaning]

“Quit that!”

“You’re the one that raised the subject.”

“Droll, so droll. I’m leaning toward agreeing about the new house policy. While I’d like to avoid having a discussion with all three of us until after any decision is made, that would not be fair to Beth. However, I am concerned, almost terrified, about having that family discussion. If Beth is against it, just bringing the subject up could cause consternation and a change of attitude toward us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.