Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

June 4, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

This afternoon while Dad was out running errands, Mom came to my door and was about to knock but saw the door open and me reading on my bed in my usual lack of clothing there.

“Come in, Mom.”

“You weren’t kidding about being naked in your room.”

“Nope.”

“And your door is open; anyone could have seen you.”

“Really, Mom? Not only is there no one here but you and me, I know what Dad sounds like on his way up the stairs and I could easily close the door before he got to it.”

“Or, are you hoping that he’ll ‘catch’ you at it?”

I felt my cheeks heat, but came back with, “You wish. You just like to embarrass me.”

“Mistress, you had commanded me to fix breakfast in the nude and record any conversations touching on the clothing-optional policy.”

“Correct, Supplicant. Play it.”

Mom, sat on my chair, put her phone on the desk, said, “This will take a while,” and started the recording.

[Sounds of food prep: refrigerator opening, pans clanging, etc. Humming, singing.]

“Hey, did you forget something, little lady?”

“Nope. The eggs and bacon are nearly ready; the biscuits are done and staying warm in the oven. Did you want OJ?

“I see where your daughter gets what you fondly call her ‘sense of humor.’”

[SMACK!]

“Ouch, you brute. Who told you that you could spank the chef? I don’t recall that being permitted in my employment contract.”

“Oh, it’s permitted. You obviously didn’t notice the fine print. This, also, is permitted.”

“Ooohf. Barbarian! Putting that thing inside me is not permitted. It can’t be.”

“Oh, I think that it is. If not in print, then in legal chef-molesting precedent.”

“That’s more than mere molestation, unkind Sir. That could get your bacon burned.”

“Oh, by all means, we can’t have that!”

[Whimper] “Where’d you go? I was just coming around to your side of the argument.”

“Oh, there’s more of that where that came from. Don’t you fret, you lovely-assed chef of mine.”

[SMACK!]

“Go sit, Boss-man, your breakfast is coming.”

“Ah, but will you be coming, too?”

“Sit!”

[Table sounds: cutlery on plates, liquid pouring, various chatter about ‘how many,’ ‘how much;’ food-enjoyment sounds]

“Do we know when Beth will be back?”

“I can’t imagine that it would be much before noon. Why, did you have plans for this morning in this temporarily empty nest?”

“Of course. I thought that I’d try to finish that book that I started last year.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.