Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 89

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 89 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

November 13, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

[Written November 15]

I woke to someone snuggling firmly into my left side. I thought about how we were in bed when we finally got to sleep last night and realized that the snuggler must be Charlize. I pondered last night’s Go5 discussion about her and realized that I was looking forward to tonight. That reminded me that I’d have to ask Dad and the Moms to stay in their room after going to bed.

I woke again sometime later when I heard Liya whispering at Charlize.

“You don’t have to whisper,” I said.

“Ah, good. I didn’t want to wake you, but I’ve really got to pee.”

With that, Charlize pulled the covers off her ... and me, climbed over me, and headed to the bathroom.

Liya asked, “Are we really going to do this tonight?”

“Are you having second thoughts?”

“No. I’m actually feeling a little anxious for it. What is with us? We’re already nearly a committed fivesome and we all have interest in Meka and Celeste. Are we ... sluts?”

“I woke earlier and was pondering that very thing a bit before I must have fallen back to sleep. I didn’t conclude much in that thinking, but I did decide that we aren’t sluts. While I don’t know how all of us feel about this, personally, I would be very happy having Meka being a permanent part of us, although I cannot see how that happens. I’m also beginning to lean toward wanting Celeste with us. However, she might fit more as ... rather in a role more like the Moms, although I don’t know if Dad could be talked into having another wife. Meka’s intermediate in age between us and Celeste. Celeste seems to really like being with the family and I get the feeling that she’d like to be part of the family. I think Meka will join the family in some fashion, and it seems possible that Celeste does the same. My point is that I don’t see us having one-night affairs with either of them. I think that wanting and having a long-term loving relationship rules ‘slut’ out, even if there are more than the usual number of people involved in such relationships.

“Thinking back to the first version of my plan to get Dad to make love with me, I didn’t see the five of us becoming lovers. I definitely wanted Rhee as a lover, but I did not at all imagine the rest of what happened. I don’t know what will happen with Charlize, but I know I really liked her when she lived here and like her even more, now. While I don’t know that I love her, I can imagine doing so. She does fit with us. However, Civia also fits with us, and I have no interest in her as a lover.”

I was going to continue, particularly about Civia, but we heard the toilet flush, so we climbed out of bed and awaited Charlize’s return.

“I agree with you on all points,” Liya whispered right before Charlize opened the bathroom door.


Dad and the Moms returned about 10:15 in order to prepare for the lunch we were providing for the girls and their parents. There were lots of hugs.

Meka said to Sandy, “Civia and I changed the sheets on your bed and put out fresh towels in the bathroom.”

“You didn’t need to do that but thank you. Are you going to stay here tonight?”

“No. I’ve got homework and ... I could use some alone time. The weekend was more than fun, but...”

“I understand. Just remember that you’re always welcome here. Oh, and don’t forget about Thursday; Celeste will be here for dinner.”

When Meka nodded and sauntered off, I pulled Mom aside and quietly said, “Because of something that Meka said, Coach is going to allow us to practice a new formation tomorrow, but mainly as practice for the D. That formation will include both Civia and Charlize. So, Charlize is staying another night, and both girls will be going to school with us tomorrow. We six might all sleep in the Monstrosity, but we haven’t decided, yet.”

Mom looked me in the eyes for quite a few seconds, then said, “I’ll suggest to Charlie and Carol that we stay in our room once we’ve gone to bed ... and to try to keep from making too much noise. I assume that you don’t want to explain ... yet ... what problem of Charlize’s you want to solve.” When I nodded, she replied, “You five ask very little of us ... other than the obvious; we can probably stay out of your hair.”

When she grinned at me, I threw my arms around her and whispered in her ear, “I love you, Mom.”


We got lucky with the weather being, if not warm, at least not cold and also not windy. That meant that various groupings of girls and parents could keep Dad company at various times at and near the grill on the deck where the usual wide-ranging discussion happened. One or more of us girls had to run any gofer tasks for Dad, of course. At one point, Charlize was standing next to me when she put her arm around my waist. I looked at her, and she gave a barely detectable shrug of her shoulders. I could feel Heather’s eyes on me, so looked past Charlize at her. She took the two steps separating her from Charlize, putting her right hand on Charlize’s left shoulder.

“I’m sure glad you could be here this weekend, as it confirmed to us that you’re fun. We have to figure out how to spend more time with you. Of course, you need to be careful, because if you’re anything like Civia and me, you’ll want to be here all the time.”

Charlize reached out with her left arm and pulled Heather into her for a hug as she said, “Hah! Too late. This was the best weekend I’ve ever had with friends! I’ve enjoyed some vacations and long weekends with my parents, but I’ve never had a weekend like this, with just friends.”

Dad turned around and asked, “Are you going to be moving in, too?”

Heather giggled, which doesn’t happen often, and Charlize and I chuckled, after which Charlize responded, “No, but I did have a really good time. I wish we hadn’t left Elkton, but my parents really like GV, so...,” after which she shrugged.

Dad smiled at her and before he turned back to his grill duties asked, “Would you three gather whomever you need to move and set up the two tables in the living room?”

I nodded and we entered the house through the upstairs bathroom.

I turned my head to Charlize and asked, “Was that your response about tonight?”

She reddened, but asked, “You mean the arm thing?” When I nodded, she said, “I’m nervous, but yes.”

Heather replied, “While being nervous is understandable, don’t be too nervous. It’s not that we all have to ... love on you tonight, it’s that...” She furrowed her brow, then continued with, “If you want all of us to love on you, that’s fine. But the result of the discussion last night was that we thought we all needed to be there, at least at some point. If you want not to be overwhelmed by all of us, you could be with just Beth or Beth and Rhee, since that was going to be your request. However, the first time that any of the three of us had sex with either of Gracey and Liya, we were all together. In the living room, actually. If you find that you like kissing, I think that we’d all like to do that with you, especially if that’s all you wind up doing.” She cocked her head at Charlize and asked, “Does that help?”

Charlize stared at her for a bit, slowly nodded her head a couple times, then said, “It does, to some extent, but ... I’ve ... nev ... never even kissed anyone. Not really ... or, not like ... a serious kiss.”

Heather chuckled and replied, “Ca-careful. That’s how Beth and Rhee got me. I had casually said that I wondered what kissing was like, and they offered. I’ve been in love with them ever since.”


After dinner cleanup and a fun evening with everyone, Ann, Civia, and Katie departed with their respective parents and Meka headed to the Devlin house. We said good night to our parents and headed upstairs, stripped off, and sat in a circle on the BRH bed. I looked at Liya and she nodded.

“Charlize, we understand that you’re still interested in ... experimenting with one or more of us. Is that right?”

“I’m really nervous, but yes. I...”

When she looked a bit helpless and lost for words, Liya said, “I don’t blame you. In your place, I’d probably be shaking with nerves. The five of us got going over the span of a weekend without the sudden realization that we essentially forced on you last night. If you’re sure...” When Charlize nodded, Liya continued with, “We’ve all managed to talk a bit about you and this over the course of the day and we agree that we need to take it easy on you. This is scary enough without you being overwhelmed by all of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.