Her Faux Blown Fuse - Cover

Her Faux Blown Fuse

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 10: The Hell You Say

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Hell You Say - The subject of breast feeding came up as my new customer stood attentively by at the furnace while I worked. Having child birthing classes and related subject matter I jumped right into the conversation while up to my elbows in the stinky oil burner. That didn't seem to affect her whatsoever. The subject was breast feeding. We'd struck some kind of accord as kindred spirits. As usual I was just naive but it seemed perfectly fine to me. I was impressed with her honesty. (Based on True Story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[Weird cult crap I did not need whatsoever; beyond my pay scale I had no use for it]

This was all nuts. My ego let me get caught up this weird religious stuff only because I thought I was going to get laid - and I was. I did. I was also being laden with some kind of strange worship thing but the cost was too high. I had some principles. I pulled out of my goddess friend’s vagina and stood up to look at the crazy congregation as I fired off one last ejaculation adding some English to it and the front row ducked.

I didn’t want to be something of worship, like an icon, a god or some damned thing. I couldn’t believe they were so hungry for any kind of spiritual leadership. They could conjure up using something like me, a person, married, who was fucking friends, “cheating” at their homes where I was hired to work on their furnace? Hell no! Completely silly, this religious shit, I was off running shoes or no shoes up the center aisle past the worshippers gazimg at me as my too big penis flopped about like a landed salmon slinging gizem kind of like that priest who earlier was anointing everybody with far flung holy water.

Sure I felt really vulnerable.

I wondered where my clothes were, my wallet and keys, my stuff. I hoped I could find them. My service truck was parked in front of Sylvia’s and I was running downhill on bare feet trying to avoid rocks and sharp things. Thank GAWD I wasn’t being followed, not yet at least.

Please Wait while image loads

I knew I had just upset the cart in their realm of faith based living. But if I was going to do that I did a really great job of it. Actually I was laughing inside but missing my golden bee queen, such a sweet fuck. I just had her name on the tip of tongue. Something to do with a tree or something or other.

I wondered if it would have been worth acting the role of whatever icon they intended to make me just so I could make love to her on a regular basis. I knew her somehow.

Although I was running away my memories still held real influence over me. That was ongoing. It was gaining strength kind of like memories do after you let a notion soak in your mind for a while. The images just got more fantastic, more vivid, more interesting to say the least.

[For Your Entertainment: Follow a series of three depicting the home version of Livestock Home Defense, a great investment]

Please Wait while image loads

[She’s confronted with a gun toting assault but has her defense livestock ready with her easy fingers pushing into the control center trigger inside his anus easily accessed from behind]

Please Wait while image loads

[The threat has no idea about her defense livestock’s ability to fire off an assault ejaculation of amazing force rendering defenseless the attacker, also... ]

Please Wait while image loads

[ ... self repeating again and again to render the character unharmed but completely subdued, stuck on the ground ready for the police to take charge]

Sporadically I was caused to day dream stranger memories eventually just giving in to it for whatever reason. But I managed to arrive at Sylvia’s hoping to find her and my clothes. Still, I saw no one following me from the church property.

The street was empty, nobody to be seen. As I approached Sylvia’s front door I recollected just what had transpired to calm myself down but I also reminded myself I was naked. I wondered if I otherwise looked funny for any reason like being oiled up by a bunch of lady members of the Sacred Heart guild or whatever they called themselves.

I thought about just letting myself in, but cautious I knocked hoping not to scare anyone. The door opened and there stood a guy I didn’t recognize, not her husband. His eyebrows shot up and nothing was said for a moment. “Who are you?” he queried a bit excited. “I’m the furnace man.” Again there was a moment of silence. “Uh, is Sylvia here?” “Just a moment.” he walked away leaving the door wide open. He didn’t come back after long moments.

Sylvia’s front door was not exposed directly to the street so I didn’t worry too much about that, just remained standing there, decided to kind of cover my crotch. Time passed and I heard some commotion behind me, across the street, so I crept to the side looking around a pillar and there people coming down the trail I’d just followed, coming through the hole in the cyclone fence.

“Oh shit!” I needed to hide.

I ran through the front door into the house and kept going but suddenly decided I better run back and close the door. Then what to do? There was nobody around, no sound, no guy, so I decided to go through the kitchen and down the long steps to the deck and the spa. I looked for my clothes on the way but no, nothing.

On the deck I stopped and thought for moments and then saw the shower so I decided to get any and all holy stuff washed off me. That felt great and I made the water hot and hotter, just soaked and again transpired with thoughts of what I’d gone through and got more calm.

I heard no one around, didn’t know where that bunch coming down the trail had gone and to hell with them. I shut off the water and with no towel turned to get into the spa. I was shocked to realize someone was there with me. I refocused, put on my glasses. Sitting on the edge of the spa was the bee queen woman so regal. She was real. She was really there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.