Her Faux Blown Fuse - Cover

Her Faux Blown Fuse

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 2: Turning the Heat All the Way Up

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Turning the Heat All the Way Up - The subject of breast feeding came up as my new customer stood attentively by at the furnace while I worked. Having child birthing classes and related subject matter I jumped right into the conversation while up to my elbows in the stinky oil burner. That didn't seem to affect her whatsoever. The subject was breast feeding. We'd struck some kind of accord as kindred spirits. As usual I was just naive but it seemed perfectly fine to me. I was impressed with her honesty. (Based on True Story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[Stop for coffee]

The summers had little furnace work but while we ran the Fixit Shop we were busy doing lawn mowers, welding, stuff like that.

Now it was cold, last days of Autumn. The no heat calls were the bulk of our work. Long hours seven days a week were the norm. The money was good and it was the time to make hay, so to speak.

The one thing I loathed was getting no heat calls when I finally was on my way home in the evening. Tired and hungry I wanted to see my family, my wife. Worse yet was when I was home, beginning to relax and a call came. Regardless, we had to attend. That was the life of a furnace man.

I was just about all the way out the highway, passing the Fixit Shop on my left when my pager went off, time to find a phone booth. There were no cell phones yet. The call was a no heat from my “good friend” the “Candy Lady” and the old man at the oil heat office was demanding service as soon as possible. “He’s a big shot lawyer downtown. We have had his parents for years. We have to get them heat tonight. She’s home alone. She doesn’t know how to use the reset button.”

I was dirty and tired. But I wanted to make sure my “good friend” was okay for the cold night and I turned around. Back to the city, down the shores of the lake that divides the town. I worked alone most of the time and my family was used to my long, long winter hours on call. In this instance I toyed the thought about getting her heat, something special perhaps.

Upon arriving at the giant home on its perch I carried my tools up the long ascending stairs to the front door and rang the bell. The old man at the office told me she, “Mrs.,” would be home. I waited and the door opened, there she was smiling wearing kind of a flimsy full length robe. The back light shown through and I avoided noting it, sort of. She just glowed. “Oh good. You’re here,” she said. Once inside she gave me a kiss. “Oh, you remember me,” I said. She reached to pinch my stomach in her grasp, teasing and I jumped, laughed.

She stood still as if waiting for me to act, do or say something. I kind of shyly raised my eyes and said, “Hi Candy Lady,” with a smile.

Please Wait while image loads

[Way in the back of my mind of course]

Before I started down to the basement,” Would you mind if I used your phone for just a second, please?” “Certainly, please do.” I called my wife. I told her I’d be running late and this was the norm to let her know I was okay. Then we proceeded down steps to the old heat monster in the basement. But before starting down I asked if she would please turn the heat all the way up. “All the way?” “Please, yes. I’ll remind you to turn it back down before I leave.”

When in the basement I went to try the reset button function on what was called the primary control, the box controlling the oil burner in conjunction with the thermostat. It plugged its sensing element into the smoke pipe using heat generated by the fire to determine if the boiler continued to run or not, a safety factor. Nothing made a noise when I pressed the switch to the side. It was a very old style control.

The boiler was completely silent. I pressed the relay inside the control box which should have turned on the burner motor, manually operated. Nothing happened. I made mention there was no power so I located the electrical service panel and it was of course ancient. Both sides, the neutral-ground and the positive were fused separate like in the old, old days. I located the fuse labeled “Heat” and it was loose. I screwed it in and the boiler started.

“Fuse?” She didn’t seem to understand what the fuse was but mentioned she wished I could check things over to make sure all was right because it was going to be “a very cold and lonely night”.

I told her she could set the thermostat wherever she liked and I started to look the boiler over, inspecting the fire through the large firebox access door.

This old boiler was designed back in the days of solid fuel, coal and/or wood, and it was easy to stick your head right into the primary heating chamber if you wanted to. It was big enough to crawl through. But I had a stainless steel mirror to use in order to examine the flame at the choke ring where the burner extended into the firebox. The fire looked good. I closed the door and waited to run the burner through a few cycles to make sure it was going to run and keep going.

Having told her I was going to remain and watch the boiler run for a bit she disappeared upstairs and returned as I sat on my tool box. She had two beers in her hands and gave me one. “This is to celebrate Siza. Remember how you told me about your life in Hawaii? Would you like to tell me more?” I laughed. That was cute. “I’m touched you remember,” and I accepted her beer as we toasted Siza tapping the aluminum cans together.

The male in me wanted to tell her she could be Siza and get me naked if she wanted, chuckling to myself, and she gave me what seemed like a tantalizing look. “A penny for your thoughts,” she asked. I chuckled again. “You can have them for free.” She looked at me, “What?” I looked down and spoke. “I miss you my friend.”

I’d had a rough day with some crawl jobs and generally dirty old equipment ill kept needing too much labor to get running again. That was the fare in winter with furnaces never tuned up in the summer, frankly needed replacing. I know I smelled strong like diesel and my clothes were grubby dirty. I couldn’t have been much fun to be around. But we drank the beers and she left to go get another before I was finished with my vigil.

Returning she said, “Would you consider telling me a little bit more about your time in Hawaii? I so enjoyed hearing it. It is fascinating to me.” I looked at her eyes and they were fervent like she really meant it. I mentioned I was sure I wasn’t much fun to sit near in my diesel soaked condition and she said she could have my things all cleaned and dry in about an hour while I relaxed and told her more about me in Hawaii. “That would be so fun. Would you please?”

Please Wait while image loads

[Just what I was thinking]

“Just curious, where is your family?” “They are all gone, husband, back east and my sons are at the ski school for a long weekend. They are quite good actually. And you can take a quick bath too! Really, nice and hot. Uhm, just you and I?”

I thought about how convenient the fuse loosened up just to have me come over while the family was gone. I wanted to hug her for doing that. “Wow. I have to tell you I’ve never had a job like this before, cold beer and a hot bath? OH W-A-I-T!” She winked at me, laughed and I had to wonder what my wife would think, again, as I raised my beer in salute. “And your bath tub is available for the undressed repair workman rendering what’s needed -- again?”

She teased me back and I reiterated, “Now the Candy Lady is going to have me naked in her home yet another time? Her furnace man needs a bath pretty bad.” I stood up and closed the lid on the nearby washing machine. “I wonder. While I make sure the boiler is good to go would you mind?” I started a short cycle with nothing in it, settings [hot water] all the way. I asked her to get up and sit on top. I winked at her when she gave me a questioning look. “It’s okay. Just running some hot water in on a quick cycle to remove wrinkles in my, uhm, crotch.”

She winced a silent giggle, started to climb up toward the machine as I put my hands on her hips and she inhaled deeply. We kissed before I lifted and she turned going up and sat. “MMMmm. It’s getting warm.” I noted, looking at her straight in the eyes, “This is perfect place to keep our eye on that boiler.”

Her robe had fallen away exposing her legs so I undid the belt holding things together and I pushed aside, opening to show me what made me inhale deeply. “Too perfect,” I said and I moved her knees apart as I gently kissed my way up her thighs to a positive chorus from she, my lover.

I reached to hold her breasts but pushed back gently as she placed her hands in support behind her on the top of machine. The agitator was running, vibrating. I lowered my head into position to start using my tongue in the top of her vagina. “Yes!” she said. I looked up and she was eyes closed tensing in passion. Safe enough, no fear, I lengthened my tongue and pushed in.

Please Wait while image loads

[A Flash Back]

The machine cycled and we did too. I got an orgasm out of her as she became weak, softening and kind of evaporating for me. So I grabbed our beers and handed hers back for another toast. “To sex and cunnilingus and whatever we are willing to do.” We finished the beers as I quietly ran my hand over her body and stared into her eyes.

I reached a pillow over on the side among the folded clothes and put it behind her, between she and the control panel on the washing machine. I scooted her forward just a bit and leaned over to kiss her, push back and make her more comfortable, available for my work. I kissed her on her now more available parts with my tongue first immersing and then stood back removing my clothes while she watched.

With one hand behind her neck, holding, kissing, I put two fingers into her gently after she sucked on them and lifting slowly, repeating while I leaned in, toyed with her sensitive wants. “I’m fixed you know, or did I tell you that before?” In the midst of her passion she acknowledged with a curious- anxious-utterly enthralled look. “I’m not fertile and haven’t been for a long time. No worries.” I couldn’t remember if she already knew that but at the moment was not particularly interested.

I moved back and as she watched began to play the tip of my penis up and down, get some moisture, watched a bit her for reaction. I reached for her breasts and she grabbed my arm to pull me closer. “Don’t be so timid. Fuck me,” she smiled. Slowly, advancing to push in, there was a lot of penis but we were making love and she was being made happier. At least that’s what I asked, “Are you okay?”

Now it was my turn and I ejaculated explaining, “You may remember how much I can do this.” And the gizem was notable, controlled, but long continuing. I heaved, her back arched and we both had our orgasm gripping in unison. “It’s so warm.” I kept up, we both in the throws, never too soon after not having seen each other for a while. “You have to loosen your fuse more often,” I said. “Absolutely.”

I just remained completely engaged for the wonderful feel of her and finally I helped lift her down and we hugged as I reached through her robe to feel all of her.

The boiler was happy making hot water and she led me up to the upper floor to use their giant spa tub, lots of towels, just like before but not before grabbing some towels to wipe ourselves off. She put those in the washing machine adding soap to the water along with my clothes, first cycle to get them clean.

Please Wait while image loads

It was quite nice to say the least and I enjoyed her night gown robe moving about her curves, revealing as we headed for the stairs.

This time, with nothing on, I didn’t have to worry about getting soot on anything.

I hurriedly got into the tub with her, brim full, hot and melting me in its depth. She leaned back against me and with soap, a hand towel, began bathing. My penis urge pushed against her. It wanted more regardless. Always shy, I always was, but my dear old dick was an extravert in all things sexual.

Please Wait while image loads

[What a furnace man equates to sex on the job - maybe]

Heaven-sent alluring I thought about what to talk about, what to say but she wanted to hear about Hawaii and Siza. I really wanted to ask her about her secret preferences in making love. A wise man would follow her lead and tell her about Hawaii. I would tell her about Siza and what Siza taught me about having sex. Maybe that would bridge the need as an investment for the future. “Okay.”

I prompted and I lifted her adjusting my erection under her for comfort but in a moment she pulled it and rising let it sink up into her again. She glanced back at me with a smile. I sighed and it felt just fine.

“When Siza’s lesbian friends showed up after I was already being taught how to make her happy I had my face in her crotch as she pulled on my head making my tongue in her tighter. She hadn’t seen my tongue before and I showed it to her as I began following her directions. I’m always reluctant to do that because it is different, don’t want to scare anyone. Siza loved it and I pushed into her gently following her demands. But her friends were quite bold with me immediately not hesitating to start with hands all over. They were gay but they didn’t act reluctant around a naked male who relinquished to their control and instructions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.