Her Faux Blown Fuse - Cover

Her Faux Blown Fuse

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 22: Everybody’s Pet

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22: Everybody’s Pet - The subject of breast feeding came up as my new customer stood attentively by at the furnace while I worked. Having child birthing classes and related subject matter I jumped right into the conversation while up to my elbows in the stinky oil burner. That didn't seem to affect her whatsoever. The subject was breast feeding. We'd struck some kind of accord as kindred spirits. As usual I was just naive but it seemed perfectly fine to me. I was impressed with her honesty. (Based on True Story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[On our way to party with humans]

Now boosted, ego established, I was salved to recover from shy by not being the only one naked in the crowd. The amazing sisters were moving through among party goers simply glowing their way around. Many a horny male, now reduced to drooling foolishness, cast wary glances at them, goddesses to be worshipped rather than fucked. I thought worshipping them was quite appropriate at the moment. And then six sisters descended on me as I hoped for the best yet knowing of their gremlin nature.

Please Wait while image loads

There was demo work to perform with me for starters.

What followed was a display, a demonstration of goddess created fornication the equivalent of what we did years before at the dairy. I hoped the crowd would take it in with respect, even awe and not some degraded sense of moral superiority because that would be a mistake. Turns out they were all dutifully impressed; I mean really completely taken in, wide eyed and exhausted just from the sheer intensity of simply watching it happen.

It was really something.

The deck around the spa was thoroughly covered with gizem. The sisters had shoved their arms in through my anus causing a general state of alarm and fear among those who didn’t know of this method before. And while they performed their art up inside me I was busy fucking one of them for an explosive orgasm which the sisters each took full on while mere humans watched the activity of my crazy penis inside them showing on the surface of their stomachs. Do you see what I’m saying?

It was incredible.

There were six fucks to perform, gizem pressure jetting out sideways, all of the performers covered with it and showing the crowd how they ate the results. I did some cunnilingus to show them my altered long tongue but for the most part it was just fucking stupendous.

Loon was first to orgasm and having finished she became the spokes person giving the run down of the who and how, details of each fucking performance. The social mores given, established by the past, seemed to be melting into oblivion with reasoning far beyond their origin.

Please Wait while image loads

[Fern, I and Branch, in the aftermath of so much public fucking, we three relax on a bench at Sylvia’s talking about old times and having so much fun as others watched and wondered what it might be like to be fucked by a supernatural goddess, that is aside from the apparent torture of having arms shoved up one’s ass]

Please Wait while image loads

[But you might expect, after a large demonstration like that and my being a bit older than my dairy days, I was exhausted but Siza, being the goddess she was, was ready to continue fucking as I took moments, several, to recover]

I felt completely vindicated in life. Not that I was an evil person ever but my low self esteem was vanishing into the ethers. I felt like I did the time Lilly had me in her arms next to the highway and a pickup pulled up to ask her if she needed any help with her livestock. We were crossing the road on our way to the farm house. She declined the help but kept masturbating me until I had an orgasm and shot gizem on the fender of his truck and almost through the passenger window. The guy driving thought it was great. They laughed hard, the ejaculation was awesome and I was again in love with Lilly and my special penis.

Please Wait while image loads

After all of that the crowd on the deck was relaxed and the mood was changed to one of loving. I had people crowding around, asking a lot of questions, asking if they could feel me up using their more polite terms. “Sure, I’m livestock. Consider me your pet.”

Then in the wee hours with just core friends and goddesses left in the quiet Loon gathered us around. “Tomorrow we meet with leaders of different elements of humanity. We begin the process of overseeing change that is late in coming, must be dealt with. We will be ready.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.