Her Faux Blown Fuse - Cover

Her Faux Blown Fuse

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 40: Back in the Saddle Again

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40: Back in the Saddle Again - The subject of breast feeding came up as my new customer stood attentively by at the furnace while I worked. Having child birthing classes and related subject matter I jumped right into the conversation while up to my elbows in the stinky oil burner. That didn't seem to affect her whatsoever. The subject was breast feeding. We'd struck some kind of accord as kindred spirits. As usual I was just naive but it seemed perfectly fine to me. I was impressed with her honesty. (Based on True Story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[And old image rendered before Lilly was created in the story]

Two things: You can go read some of “The Dairy Of Desire” to see what was up with that or you can simply read on and not have to endure.

The first chapter of the first experience at the dairy talks about my arrival, how scared I was, so naive about everything, meeting the dairy owner’s wife and being told about the mentally challenged men who lived in the bunk house where I was headed on my own.

This time I just winked at the wife, knew she was going to have sex with me before long and really felt tickled she didn’t seem to remember me. I made a bet with myself how long it would take me to get her in bed.

At the bunk house I greeted the guys, already knew who they were in reality, took off all my clothes and we had pretty much a good old fashioned orgy. That was really great. There is nothing better on planet Earth than fucking four supernatural goddesses all night long. “Whew, SO GOOD.” I’d really missed them.

Next morning I rolled out naked with them to call in the cows and proceeded to start milking. It was fun to get back to pulling teats and fucking while we did the herd.

When the old man showed up he wasn’t about to hit me with a shovel for not washing teats the right way but rather was surprised to see a guy routinely fucking the nymphs as they milked and Lilly was doing the same fucking me as well. Lilly and her four sisters were together which was not the rule in the first writing. But the old man didn’t say a word to me and just watched as I sploodged in each of my loves then moving on to the next waiting vagina with a big smile for him.

The owner’s son showed up and things were already under way getting the herd done in record time. I smiled at him and said we should talk later about how we were going make loads of money with my dick and he was quite happy to hear about that.

Mid day I had a meeting with the owner, his son and the local ag. extension agent. Of course I was naked, livestock, and we talked about how things would go with my presence available to provide services for their clients. I told them my goal was to finish up at the dairy and be allowed to get back to my life as a god of Nature as soon as possible. “I have a wife about to have triplets and she needs me. So let’s figure out the best most profitable route to getting you what you need and getting me out of here without delay. I’ll fuck anybody you have in mind and lets start promoting my dick.

The most important aspect was explaining how I was not a time trapped human anymore, how I could pass through at will to any realm once my obligation to relive my life as a youth was satisfied, a sort of re awakening, a passage to becoming the full fledged god. I could come back to the dairy at any time, so to speak, to take care of business and move on. They could call on me, sort of like praying and we would have a meeting to discuss their needs any time, any how.

I told them about what I’d been doing, what had happened to me since I left the dairy and they were pleased to hear about that. I had a lot of experience to share with them. “If you agree to allow me to continue with this realm under my influence I know we should create “The Dairy Of Desire”, a posh spa for wealthy people who will come here from all over the world and pay fabulous sums for our services. This place is just prime and waiting to happen.” “How can you do that, both your other life in another realm and also have the influence in this one?” asked the agent. “I’m a god. You know? Get it? I can do both and more. I want to as well. So I can service folks, anybody in any realm and be here to fuck your clients as well. You’ll just have to see it to believe it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.