Her Faux Blown Fuse - Cover

Her Faux Blown Fuse

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 42: Joining Up Infinity

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42: Joining Up Infinity - The subject of breast feeding came up as my new customer stood attentively by at the furnace while I worked. Having child birthing classes and related subject matter I jumped right into the conversation while up to my elbows in the stinky oil burner. That didn't seem to affect her whatsoever. The subject was breast feeding. We'd struck some kind of accord as kindred spirits. As usual I was just naive but it seemed perfectly fine to me. I was impressed with her honesty. (Based on True Story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[Explanation Regarding Joining Up Infinity With My Nymph Sister Goddesses]

Mrs. Sutlevich had nice neighbors. The cute young neighbor who wanted to dress my cuts and scratches lived close by and she coerced her neighbors into leaving us alone. I don’t know how that happened but it was like magic. She seemed very accepting of me, my condition, my situation almost as if she knew me. I would have to explore that.

“You know, you don’t have much control over your own powers,” she said as she showed me through her front door. That was curious. “How do you mean?” I asked. I looked at her with concern. She smiled and kind of laughed. “You ended up here by mistake because you have very vague control of your abilities. You need to work on that. It’s really important. You have a responsibility to yourself and everyone else. Being a god is a load of responsibility to carry.” “Okay, who are you?”

Please Wait while image loads

As noted by Siza when she appears to me suddenly in the neighbor’s house, the young woman neighbor who offered to dress my scrapes, cuts and scratches after I got stuck in Mrs. Sutlevich’s basement:

Siza reminds me of the opposing medicine cabinet mirrors in my grandparents bathroom. The two mirrors mounted on opposite walls almost perfectly align. They reflected images seen viewing one mirror, showing me, my childhood head, diminishing into infinity as the light in the mirrors work off of one another, seems photons without end.

I was extremely curious and also frightened by that. But I was always came back spending more time studying the effect, the phenomenon.

“You had very early-on realization,” said Siza. This is important. You were, are, living representation of the person selected before time began to accept your role as the creator fulfilling our transition. You saved us, we deities, and we expressed that to you as you mostly shrugged it off as your duty. But one thing for sure. You did thoroughly love learning how to fuck.

You had such curiosity about sex and the fact you were raised by three women of quite varying character was instrumental. But your training in strict parochial method drove you to fear girls yet you had true preoccupation with sex. Perhaps that was intended to create the sex drive waiting to be brought to life in order to accomplish the need, our need to have you fill us with mass energy driven gizem.

Your mother, the person who gave birth to you was insane at an odd level. She was capable of love but endured with a sense of hatred of both you and your eldest sister. Her overriding hatred for her first born, that sister, never diminished but her severe anger toward you changed to respect over time and you took care of her in her last few years on Earth.

That’s real love on your part because you always shunned hatred by your very nature. Plus your humility, also by nature, is exactly what we needed to work with in order to accomplish our goal. It’s hard to imagine anyone else being willing to accept what we did to you, as mentioned before many times, what would be normally considered torture.

You were thus being trained to come to us, and really cum, to be changed physically, even tortured in a sense in fulfilling your role to fulfill us up. You were therefore always destined to become a god, a human becoming a god. You are infinite just as you see right now because I’m going to fuck you and you are going to provide the Nectar Cycle as we create more copies of you. It’s that easy.

Suddenly Siza and I were entwined with love and she smiled kind of wicked as she pinched to the tip of my penis between her thumb and forefinger, her sliver long magical tongue descending down the urethra slowly and not without pain. But it was, as usual, exhilarating.

Love making, I suddenly was as she attached us via her vagina, so awesome, so whole spirit compelling with orgasm slow flowing. She sank down on my erection as she pushed her nipple between my lips and I relished sucking on her. This was the act performed by us in the past so many times in order to release the needed energy to create their transition to the higher plane of existence. It was beyond me why that happened, something “Quantum” they would say. I hugged her and sucked as much as I could to create more orgasm ejaculation. I wanted to feel the tug.

Siza kissed my forehead and said, “No, the fucking isn’t necessary for the explanation. I just want to fuck you for a while.” She directed my attention above and beyond us and I saw something reminding me of the two mirrors at my grandparents home. It was me entwined with Siza, fucking, diminishing copies of us extending on forever and we were all slightly different and interacting with us, sharing. I could tell because the action was slightly different as we were all individuals and frankly it was simply mind boggling.

“Siza, what is this, what?” “Nothing new. You just never realized until now the timelessness and infinity of your experience with us. You’re everywhere fucking me as the same instance, yet timeless, yet different. It’s like the vicarious experience we sisters had when you fucked one of us. You’ll get to know and get used to it. But this is going to help you understand yourself. Be gentle with yourself and don’t be afraid. You can know fear but you have absolutely no hatred. Gods don’t do hatred, simply. You can know fear yet you do know everything and it is unlocking for you now, steady by jerks.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.