1964 - The Dairy of Desire - Cover

1964 - The Dairy of Desire

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 10: To Bed, in Tow

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: To Bed, in Tow - In the west, especially among ranchers, kids were commonly farmed out as labor for starvation wages and no wages at all. It was common for a ranch experienced kid to spend nearly as much time growing up with neighbors as it was living at home. Kids were considered free labor. It was simply the way of growing up. It was not common for this to happen to a farm work naive private religious schooled city kid unpinned from any real farm experience or worldly raw life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Gay   True Story   Farming   Workplace   Paranormal   Enema   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Porn Theatre   Transformation   Illustrated  

Please wait while image loads

Now, suddenly, I REALLY should have been ready to call my parents. Regardless of any titillating aspects of Lilly I was obviously utterly caught at the Mad Hatter’s sex orgy insanity party. She sat in front of me and shot me with juice from her vagina. Maybe she was Snow White like us kids never heard of. I didn’t know but were all these people nuts? How could I be a willing part of their strange sex. I was just forced to be involved in things so weird I couldn’t fully recount them.

But it did feel amazing.

Oh so amazing. And my new penis was also more than amazing, I guessed, amazing in what it could do, not part of my parochial regime. Penis was just a funny word to Parochial school little lambs - naive. Now it constantly kind of itched inside which was immediately salved by ejaculations. Too cool but necessary. I just loved watching gizem come out of the end.

My core told me to get the heck out of there but my will to avoid being so bold held me back with old strengths of shy. These people were obviously superior to me. Denial wanted me to stay with Lilly regardless of how strange she was. I was a mess, so conflicted.

Now my penis was wildly large -- such a most notable part of me. It grew and grew, stretched, got thicker real time and heavier. How could I go home like that?

I couldn’t rejoin my old life with an enormous thing that was mostly erect all the time. It would gather attention. It would be utterly beyond embarrassing, so hard to explain. NO - I wouldn’t really be able to explain it and the embarrassment would be disastrous for my parents.

My mother couldn’t deal with attention as it was. “Well Mrs. your son certainly has a huge penis. Just look at him...” I could hear them. How could they take me to church? I remembered the parents with disabled kids always went to church. Obviously there were prayers for a miracle for their child. If I showed up at church as a disabled kid with a too huge penis sticking straight out of my pants what would anybody pray for?

How would I manage that huge thing; just let it hang out? Would it attract women? My poor mother. What if I fucked the neighbors? Just because.

I would wait for the right moment to make up my mind, wait for a clue, know when to respond and to beat it if necessary. Yet way in the back of my mind I was toying with wanting to see what might come next and of course that was nuts, or was it? Fact, I already had this enormous penis. But what I was experiencing was so outrageously erotic, exotic, forbidden, totally awesome feeling. I liked it. I liked it when they poked my anus too. I felt I was making them happy.

I was remembering my dreams as a kid. They were quite strange. I dreamed, wanted to be a beautiful woman, naked, erotic and I remembered how I wanted to be something outrageously attractive to men. And then I didn’t know what sex was anyway but instinctively I was so attraced to that mendset.

These work mates were either magical or maybe sinister evil. Maybe both. I even thought about witches. And I kept pondering the “what if”. What if I could somehow relate this back to high school friends -- would this make me truly cool or horribly not.

I was a muddle of confused desire, an ego, a lost soul. But I did know how Lilly obviously turned me on, easily controlled me with her sex, her amazing body. Would I be okay with that or be lost forever? Could I trust Lilly? Did I want to learn how to fuck her, the forbidden fruit?

I sure liked that surging feeling coming through my balls and firing out of me. A canon it felt like. Like nothing I could relate to earlier in my life remotely except for that one time at home, which was nothing by comparison, but I really was impressed by that feeling as I thought maybe I was dying.

I remembered I used to love to run my fingers between my toes before going to bed. I loved that. And I loved when someone massaged my head. That made me tingle too. But now, this penis, my balls throbbing, someone putting something up through my anus in the midst of all the sex. It could be me getting poked by one of the guys, over the top exotic as my penis performed.

I wondered if any other humans had experienced anything like this.

When the wife and Bernice were obviously involved in all the sex at the kitchen table that was madness for sure. I was surrounded by seven people who were focused on my nude body, all groping and probing, poking, screwing around.

These people, none of them, had any negative compulsions about doing extremely erotic things. I didn’t know what to make of them. Curiosity glued me to the spot while fleeing was my trained parochial response except training never prepared me for this, not even close. Of course not. It didn’t come close. I didn’t think anybody of authority ever had any idea something like this could possibly happen. There were elements in this unearthly and yet I was loved.

The faithful overlords talked a lot about the supernatural but personally produced nothing even palpable. Now I was surrounded by those who really knew their stuff. And they produced all kinds of weird magic and gave me what seemed surely magical nuts. How else could it have grown to ejaculate so much, so quickly, produced more and more of that endless stuff?

As I was leaning over holding Lilly she smiled and started to sit back up, leaned up and simultaneously reached out and pulled on my strange extreme erection which felt wonderful. I swear my balls vibrated as she reached around my neck to give me a long kiss. I was physically a warm fuzzy love inside and out, both. Surprised, I found myself SO loving I willfully let my body press to her warmth. I was in a different place with new knowledge, a sigh of acceptance, a first time girl grip on my penis and the sex storm initiation.

She threw herself back in a pose staged cute. She smiled a twinkle in her eye at arms length and proclaimed me the “best fuck pal” she’d had to date. I looked at the other guys to see if there was any jealousy in their eyes and mostly they were just giddy looking, apparently struck by the momentous squirting she’d just done.

I wasn’t at all sure why I would be considered her “best fuck pal” since I didn’t think I knew how to fuck with her yet. But I’d let that slide for the time being since I was being poked and mysteriously she didn’t have an anus.

I was so enthralled with her continued grip on my erection. I tingled all over. I actually leaned forward and initiated a kiss trying to mimic what she’d down with her tongue. Lilly really responded like I was doing something right and the tip of my penis felt like it was shooting stars.

Please wait while image loads

I sat down, soaked and was looking across the kitchen table with the monument of a naked, juicy, sticky Lilly spread out before us all. She had a look in her eye like what I assumed a tiger would while eyeing its prey. I feared she wasn’t yet finished with my erection, a giant-ly stiff monument everyone was focused on like there was some kind of reward awaiting.

Sitting up Lilly reached forward and bent low in front of me. She reached out and put fingers under my balls to share with me, to lift softly. She smiled broadly. She looked this and that way at the guys and the wife as if she was presenting my scrotum to them. It felt like a mood of congratulations and I could tell they were glad for my state of mess, undress, and spouting truss.

My body throbbed. My penis, it hummed with a kind of energy and Lilly felt crazy good engaged. I moaned and just melted more in the chair with legs tingling. “Oh, I love how your feel,” I whispered. I was lost, my heart belonging to her as the skin on my erection seemed to be racing around with nerve endings dancing like Lilly’s energy.

I judged from their reactions to measure the intensity of what had just happened and gave up trying to make comparisons with anything else. This was just what it was.

I wiped my hands on a crumpled piece of table cloth. I pondered, looked at Lilly questioningly. The juice from the explosion was strewn across the table in my direction and I looked down at the display of moisture on my stomach. I looked like I’d been shot with a full blast cream sprinkler. I wondered if other women did this. I’d never heard of such a thing, not even in urban legend. But what did I know, a virgin?

I once again tried on my returned glasses so that I could lean and see more detail between Lilly’s legs.

As I touched and moved the folds of Lilly’s vagina I briefly pondered about how I would ever find the words to try to describe to my school friends what was happening to me and I vowed to talk to Lilly’s guys, each one, to see how they saw me as their work mate. I was sure I’d just shared with them something that most people don’t. And they were not the mental equivalent of people I shared my life with, previous.

Lilly turned, swung around, reached and brought my head forward as I studied between her legs. I glanced up quickly as she scooted close, smiled and told me to lick her. And I seemed to know what she was talking about. Oh well.

I put my very lengthy tongue into her vagina again and it all seemed so perfect, a very odd and yet real experience as I pushed in through the folds and used tongue braille to explore. “You taste so perfect,” I said around my licking as I felt her with the tip. She sighed and pulled my head in a little tighter. I really liked licking her and that strange vacuum pulled on me, into herself, and “MMMMmmmmmm” I was enthralled. Geez, my penis seemed to groan. I almost thought I could hear it.

AND we must have consumed at least what seemed like five or more gallons of pudding, that is beside the overflow that was smeared all over the place, all ... so ... bizarre.

I couldn’t remember any event in my life directly involving me where I’d felt so abused and utterly misguided, outside of Cub Scouts, forced to do something that just seemed so obviously wrong.

The woman who was our cub scout den mother had decided on a very strange routine for us to perform at a big Scout Clamorama gathering in the city. Little eight year old boys didn’t question, gave our utter trust to the adult whose house we met at each week. As it turns out she must have been a little deranged to convince us to do what we ended up participating in for our contribution, as a Cub Scout Den, at the great city wide scouting event where there would be lots of way older kids, real boy scouts.

We were to wear little pink chiffon dresses like ballerinas, a pink under shirt and athletic underpants, that’s it. We were to balance and walk across a 2 by 4 piece of lumber, on edge, that was built/suspended a couple of feet off the floor. “Each one of you will balance down to the other end, turn around and come back holding your arms in the air to help balance yourself, like dancers.” But we were boys. Pink?

There seemed to be something of vast importance involved in our participation at the important downtown gathering. With her convincing ways she described it, manner of fact, giving us our marching orders. None of us questioned her authority. Actually I did but shy ruled.

None of us knew for sure that the event downtown was about learning man stuff, outdoors skills, things that would help us advance from boyhood to outdoors men.

We appeared on the demonstration floor in our pretty pink and little else to challenge a 2 by 4 on edge. We had actually been convinced that we were doing something cool. At first the crowd around was silent, disbelief in what they were seeing amidst the displays of knife sharpening demonstrations and rope tying skills. But once it was realized that these little cub scouts were obviously forced to pretend like they were girls in revealing attire the laughing started up in earnest. I got about half way down the 2 by 4 before I realized that I was the source of mockery fun and felt like I was about to be attacked, totally vulnerable with little on for clothing.

I immediately went back into the men’s restroom that stunk of cigars and poop, changed back into my clothes and threw the pink chiffon in the trash before leaving for home. I found my mom and demanded to leave immediately, never went back to the manly order of Scouting, period, and wished that den mother ill for my mortal embarrassment. I pondered the dairy owner’s wife sticking her finger up that den mother’s butt. And strangely I also pondered me doing what I was doing to Lilly at the moment, sucking on the den mother’s vagina. Hmmmmm, too strange.

If I’d actually done that the neighbors would simply have assumed, “Oh yes, that’s just nasty Tommy being himself again.”

But, needless to say, I’d just been involved in something far more bizarre than that, should have felt far more abused and had nothing to wear as opposed to pink. I was the complete focus of the surrounding crowd but it wasn’t mockery I was being exposed to. I was being hands on groped by females and males, even anus poked, but I was being honored, apparently, loved, or perhaps it was the perpetually oozing big penis they loved.

There was something utterly compelling driving my will to not want to be left out, coming right from my core, the new core other than the other parochial tutored tortured core. No, I couldn’t explain it other than the fact I was 18 years old, old enough to be drafted and carry a gun and I was aware of the fact I was becoming amazed and proud of the monument sticking out from my crotch. Of course it was still attached to me.

I rose to get more involved with sucking on Lilly, pushed my face into her crotch tight and put my hand gripping around my gooey erection. I was greeted with an alarming stimulation, vibration, like my penis had a life of its own. Then I realized one of the guys was shoving his penis into me again. This was monumental. There was joined energies, being poked in my anus, completely immersed in Lilly’s vagina with her response, juices arousing me wholly and my grip on my now ejaculating penis conjoined in amazing work. We were a team!

So I did nothing but continue and let it all happen, kept it up until I day dreamed about taking my big penis for a walk marching up the highway right by the old neighborhood bad girls house on the corner. Don’t know why I started thinking about them.

I passed by their house on my way to the drug store for more candy ever so often. Those girls were notorious sex sirens, at least that’s what I believed. I never let on I was looking at them. Would it be something or what to have them see me, naked, stomping right by their house with my penis swinging stiff. And then what if Mary Kay was at the drug store and I casually strolled in naked to point my erection straight at her. I bet she would scream and run.

So it was Reggie again poking me and he really seemed to be enjoying it until he had a climax and almost fell over. I laughed with my tongue in Lilly and we all just collapsed from the orgy again as Lilly also squirted tremendously. She sure seemed to be pleased with me.

There was plenty to clean up with all that chocolate and caramel pudding smeared all over. The boys were washing down Lilly with warm water soaked towels and a big bucket as she rested on all fours, table top, straddling the bucket and obviously enjoying the detailed attention.

I backed away from the scene to let them do their work. She was their queen and it was all quite weirdly alluring. It seemed it was so routine and yes, more than just erotic. Lilly with her four trained guys was again enjoying her bath and they were obviously trained to wash in a very, let’s say - romantic way even using their tongues taking turns with faces planted in her crotch.

There was lots of moaning and splashing, more strange atmosphere.

The wet concrete floor stained by previous desserts now proved to me that pudding feasts were routine. I would no longer wonder how it had become so saturated with discoloration.

I just stood in one spot not knowing what to do and it was getting late.

I wondered if supper ran this late every night. Apparently it may have when dessert was served.

“I don’t remember a gusher quite like that before,” said Bernice as she cackled to the wife. “No kidding,” came the response. The wife had returned to my side toweling off the front of me again. “This new boy Tom is talented and doesn’t even know it yet.” She talked directly to my eyes, standing very close but referring in the third person. “He’s going to get some good training in the days to come.” She studied me and winked.

She smiled a kind of smile that made me think she had schemes conjured in her mind for me as well. I worried but appreciated her caring. I also couldn’t believe the comments regarding me weren’t just conjured up for some reason to try to encourage me to advance my strange “training” willfully, whatever that was.

Bernice brought over a new big pail of warm water I assumed intended for more kitchen cleaning. The wife took the bucket and smiled into my eyes as Bernice methodically wiped my front. Then as quick as anything she took her towel away and the wife poured the contents of the pail of warm water over my head causing me to jump, surprise. “There, now isn’t that better?”

Oddly the shock of that act didn’t cause me as much alarm as it should have. It felt soothing after I’d sputtered a bit and for a moment I relaxed a little, that is all except the big erection still extending of its own free will. The warm water, dousing me, seemed merely another immediate prompt and the wife was rubbing my crotch in a very arousing manner as if she was loving-demonstrating something with my penis.

This conditioning was a kind of brain washing technique to get me ready for more of Lilly’s advances I assumed.

My attitude about all the sexual advances seemed to be changing constantly. Maybe I was beginning to believe I was kind of special; maybe I was going to be taught something out of the ordinary for some unknown special reason. Maybe I was some sort of chosen one. Oh, what a crock! I was totally slimy. I was being fondled by the dairy owner’s wife, made to have an unceasing dribbling messy erection and something was almost always probing in my anus, if not the fingers-hands of the women then maybe a guy’s penis.

The wife gently massaged my balls with very warm hands and I got a stronger strange impulse to hug her as my whole mid section got really warm and tingled. I placed my hands on her cheeks as she bent down focusing. I did that suddenly, without thinking about it, softly, as she continued to massage my testicles, studying the discharge.

As I held her cheeks in my hands I felt great warmth and the wife did something that gave me a brand new sensation. She put her mouth, lips over the end of my erection and sucked, a crazy wonderful deep sucking-pulling feeling in my balls. I wanted to yell but subdued that as I looked down and saw her head descend and rise on my penis while really sucking down on the ejaculations which had increased. This was amazing! I looked at Bernice in astonishment with my mouth open and she responded with a big grin.

I also noted that Lilly was smiling and fully attentive to what the wife was doing. This was a brand new thing and I rubbed her head as she continued for a bit. “Oh wow,” this was something. It really focused my whole body on what she was doing and squeezing.

Then she rose up and gave me a kiss, deep, tongue, and I tasted what was in her mouth as she pushed her tongue in. I realized that it was the stuff that was coming out of my penis and at first shocked I realized that it had a most amazing flavor, really good, and I relented easily to taking it in as she continued to kiss. I couldn’t believe yet another new thing was being done to me in the midst of all the cleanup.

I carefully put my arms around the wife forgetting my fears that we could possibly be caught by the husband or family members and I hugged simply because I had to. In all the chaos I’d not even given the fact the wife was naked too much consideration. The whole kitchen crew except for Bernice were naked and I was feeling the wife’s body with great passion.

She seemed very pleased.

She’d just sucked my penis in a most delightful way, a new experience for me. She turned in my arms as she winked and rubbed herself up and down on my erection again and again, bent over and gripped my penis to rub it up and down at her vagina ... OH, that was over the top as I ejaculated immensely again and again and again completely covering her back with gizem. Everyone in the room was laughing and I was in heaven as she straightened up, turned around and again sucked on my penis thoroughly. I almost fell over from the invasion of wonder.

“That was amazing!,” I told her.

Amidst all this attention being paid to me the place was finally swabbed down, ready for the next meal. I noticed that the clean up equipment was lined up against the wall ready to go, looking well worn as if this type of event was commonplace and reminded me of readiness - the style of a fire department.

As the wife was still spending time with my erection, squeezing, sucking, the ejaculations really starting to make me weak, the guys and Lilly were heading for the door. I had been massaging the gizem on the wife all over smoothing and really enjoying as she sucked. I wasn’t ready to follow Lilly’s lead to get away from her. I thought of the Genie’s bottle as I felt her body with urges. I was completely happy in the moment. why would I want to go?

I kept thinking about what happened when I was a kid and that stuff shot out of my penis down the heater vent. I thought I might be dying or something but I wasn’t dying now. For some reason I thought of Mary Kay again. At that exact moment Lilly turned around at the door. “Okay, C’mon Tom. Gotta go.”

I was totally distracted by the wife’s attention being paid me but I just started following Lilly’s orders as I strolled over to her. The wife came along with me, sidling, still attached oddly sucking my penis.

My thoughts were so tangled as the wife’s grip was exchanged with Lilly I didn’t immediately notice what had happened. Lilly took hold of my penis like a baton in a relay race and it took moments for me to realize what was next. She was pulling me by my juicy juice to follow her.

I looked down to note Lilly’s grip on my stiff. “What?” “We’re even better buddies now and I’ll tow you home by your new long prong. It’ll be fun and you won’t get lost! I WILL make it worth your while.” Lilly sang out with a lilt in her voice, giggling, obviously delighted with her silliness. I wasn’t sure if I heard correctly, the part about being pulled along to bed by my erection, “towed? What?!. Why?” The boys started chanting her words and danced around outside in the dirt floor of the garage, kicking up dust and dirt. “Come on now, let’s GO! You have work to do before you sleep.”

Please wait while image loads

Bernice moved toward the door pushing me along ahead of her as the wife started yelling at the guys. “You stop that, all that dirt and dust. Just get going before I really get after you!” Bernice was simultaneously heading me toward the door with her hand up in my butt crack which I barely noticed in the confusion. Lilly towed as the giggling boys started hustling out of the garage immediately. The wife came back and shoved two rolls of toilet paper one under each arm. I jumped, surprised, still in a panic.

Too much going on at once. I stopped short and looked at the wife and Bernice with “Help!” in my glance. They really seemed to be enjoying the entire affair and simply winked and smiled with anticipation. “Come back soon,” the wife said, still glistening all over with gizem. I noted how beautiful she was naked and I blew her a kiss, a thank you for sucking on mine.

They kept moving me toward the door and finally Lilly re gripped me by the penis, tighter. Bernice kept her hand in my butt crack pushing in which caused me to pick up my step as we jumped forward. “Oh that butt is really SO cute,” said the wife as she took her turn running her fingers over my anus using the stimulation of a finger poke to move me along quicker.

That was alarming but I bent over for more and Lilly said, “OH NO. Come on! None of that now.”

I worried about all the juice coming out of my erection in Lilly’s grip. I kept thinking about the mess, always the mess, thinking about what my mother might say as it splattered on my legs. I had to pay attention to keep from dropping the toilet paper from under my arms and deal with my spouting penis in the garage.

Just outside the kitchen door Lilly stood in front of me and wagged my penis around, over the top intrusive. “Come on stripper. Let’s let that thing run free and point the way home.” I think I was shivering frightfully.

“Lilly I don’t feel comfortable.” “You stop that worrying Tom.” She gave me a serious look. “Pay attention. You’re the new guy who has to be initiated properly. In case you didn’t realize it - this IS your initiation. You really should have less doubts about your future now. You’ll survive. In fact you’ll enjoy it when you stop fighting the idea of what you really are. I’m going to make you believe that we are the best of friends. Oh yeah. Friends like me you’ve never had, ever! Best friends want to share. And you are sharing my romp in the altogether. This is crazy fun. Quit worrying. Nobody here expects you to wear clothes. In fact you can’t, not allowed. Get it? And, in a little bit I’m going to show you some passion that you can’t even imagine yet.”

Her reinforcement of that last statement made it sound like she was trying to convince me that I needed to be naked for her always without worrying about it. It was like I should have wanted to get naked, would enjoy being naked with her, should have come to the dairy for my summer job nude to start with, left my clothes at home. Nothing could have been less true at the moment with renewed fears out in the open.

I felt like I’d never before felt in my life, adrift in that bad dream where you have no clothes on in a strange crowded environment. And yet there was less point to be fearful. The joy experienced even though weird in being ejaculated, smothered in naked bodies slithering over me, getting poked by the guys, I was actually becoming one of them. And it wasn’t bad at all. It was whole body wild and not to be avoided.

At that Lilly turned toward me, held my penis in one hand, stroking gently, and massaged my balls with her other while she smiled into my eyes and I got that very funny welling feeling. I was getting to the point I frightfully wanted to find out how much stuff could come out of my penis regardless of whether it was sinful or not. It was crazy but still, I liked that feeling SO much. I was wanting to see my penis really shoot something.

The guys, including Bernice and the wife, were standing around focused on what Lilly was doing and all seemed very pleased that I was being sexually assaulted in yet another strange new way outdoors by the road.

When Lilly was finished playing with me she stood up straight as I came fully conscious again after yet another even more intense enormous orgasm. She put her hands on my cheeks and gave me a kiss, pressing herself to me. “There. You feel so much better to me now.” She looked me in the eye, a wink, and pulled me along gently as the guys all cheered and followed us slapping at my bare butt when we arrived on to the road. “Good night Mrs. and Bernice!,” Lilly called with the guys mimicking her and repeating as we walk out beyond.

“Premature Lilly, but really great,” yelled the wife.

“Please be careful, won’t you Lilly?” “You just hang on to those rolls of toilet paper so that they don’t get wet or dirty.”

All of us spilled out into the night air and it was cool, felt cooler because moisture was still evaporating on my legs. It would have felt good after the steamy experience in the kitchen except I was still in shock as I stumbled which caused my slippery penis to jerk against Lilly’s tow. Instead of being frightened, utterly, like I was, my penis only seemed to get stiffer as it shifted in her grip. It seemed to make her work at keeping me aroused easier, she delighted.

TO BED, IN TOW, CONTINUED

We walked right up the middle of the road, a straighter and flatter route to the bunk house but frightful with my fear of being approached by a car.

And I was worried, wondering where Lilly spent her nights since I didn’t remember her being there the night previous. I didn’t know for sure where she was towing me but being naked took up most of my focus and I worried about how I was going to be dealt with by the guys if I was left alone naked all night with them. They didn’t show any signs of being shy about groping another male. But thankfully I remembered my duffel bag. I’d not been able to find it earlier. I wanted to cover up in case the guys got amorous and wanted to poke me in the anus instead of letting me sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.