1964 - The Dairy of Desire - Cover

1964 - The Dairy of Desire

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 48: Running Away

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 48: Running Away - In the west, especially among ranchers, kids were commonly farmed out as labor for starvation wages and no wages at all. It was common for a ranch experienced kid to spend nearly as much time growing up with neighbors as it was living at home. Kids were considered free labor. It was simply the way of growing up. It was not common for this to happen to a farm work naive private religious schooled city kid unpinned from any real farm experience or worldly raw life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Gay   True Story   Farming   Workplace   Paranormal   Enema   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Porn Theatre   Transformation   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

I left through the double doors onto the loading dock and behind me I felt a separation like a strange vacuum passing by, a kind of tear in the presence. The door was hard to open as if there was a force fighting me but I knew I could never return to them regardless of my will. I was completely sure things in other realms just don’t work like that. They were gone. I was moving on in time, my time shared with humanity, time that never stops.

I was holding back tears far too afraid to actually cry. I crossed the drive shaking myself to remain alert crossing away from what held so many memories, like being pulled along by my penis charged by my loves both human and nymph. I turned out into the road and headed, as directed, toward The Mountain, down the pavement and not on the trail to the house. I felt so utterly bleak and completely alone. I had absolutely no sense of support, anywhere, to turn to.

I walked down that dark road as the very last faint glimmer of sunset lighted the late summer snow cap on the great mountain. I trekked back the opposite direction of my very first evening at the dairy. Now I was completely filled with memories and present fears. Not a car passed by as I made my way, army blanket wrapped around me. I supposed I should have been running but there were all those thoughts passing through my mind, rewind and the house was completely dark, nobody was there.

I don’t remember how far I traveled down the road, having sneaked passed the empty house, but suddenly there was deep consuming darkness that seemed to pass right through me as it filled the surroundings. Somehow it was almost familiar. Then there was a flash, a split of a split second of great energy and I looked up to the east to see the snow cap on the mountain flash almost too fast for the eye to comprehend. My whole spirit was filled with joy and sorrow, longing and fulfillment in a confused mix that seemed to encompass every facet of living and I simply accepted that, whatever it was, because it was. Yet I was sure it had something to do with my lovers. It seemed a moment of decision as if Nature had stopped quicker than measurable time and then resumed.

Perhaps the transition had taken place and suddenly all my thoughts were of what Branch told me. “Go toward The Mountain.”

An overwhelming sense of loss hit me, staggering, I almost fell down on the road but just as suddenly I was lifted for a moment and I stood still in an envelope of warmth. The sense of loss was cushioned with what seemed like helping hands and I was once again compelled to go forward on my journey, purpose renewed.


It was very dark now. I’d hidden just off the road at some distance beyond the house, perhaps a mile or so, and I found a place to stay out of sight in a grove of trees. When it was good and dark I decided I’d better make a run for it, continue in the same direction, east. I’d follow Branch’s beckoning.

I retraced my steps, running, same road I’d raced from the tattoo parlor toward home at the dairy. I’d been totally frightened for my life after bombarding the tattoo parlor with my gizem exploding. Now I was running again, my blanket thrown around my neck, over my shoulders; I ran and ran. If I saw the headlights of a vehicle coming I’d be ready to run off the shoulder to hide and dive down under the dark army blanket.

I was cold, of course, but the running kept me going and the late summer evening wasn’t terrible cold. It had the feeling of Autumn and it was dry.

Running was my thing, distance, and it felt good to be free, thinking about my freedom, wondering how far I would have to run to feel safe away from my now utterly frightening slave overlord. But there was a sense of my old type of abandonment I relished in my forsaken heart, running away from any kind of commitment to free my soul and forget about my recent past, to start over some place else, something new. I wasn’t thinking about home, any home, at all.

I cast off pondering about how dangerous my acts might have been, what the son might do if he actually caught me. I just kept going hoping he wouldn’t realize his empire was in desperate trouble with all of us gone. I wondered what he would actually find when he strolled into the bunk house. I wondered about Denny but he had his dad close by and I remembered he was just leaving for home in the east, to his senior year in high school. I felt relief in remembering that. He had also headed east toward the mountains and beyond.

I’d run not for minutes but in terms of hours not remembering just how far it was to the main highway. Time had passed like it didn’t exist but I started to recognize some things and realized I was approaching the highway on that same roadway and I was nearing the underpass. There was relief. There was also renewed fear because I would be coming to civilization, lights and people. I was naked except for my drab army blanket and I looked the part of the strange slave who wore glasses, branded like livestock.

Suddenly I had a flash back a few months to my high school graduation and the gravity of what had happened to me now. I wouldn’t ponder that. It was too extreme. I didn’t need to go there now. I didn’t have to remember anything going forward. I was focused in the moment and that was safest. I kept looking back in fear the son might be racing to catch me but there was nobody there.

Finally I was near the highway, the underpass that would take me to the strip mall where I been introduced to the tattoo parlor keeper and her daughters. I wrapped the blanket around me to cover up and I figured I would appear like an old Indian. I also covered my head with it to keep my identity hidden because I decided to confront the tattoo parlor persons if I could. I had no choice, really. The son had said they wanted me to come back, assuming that they wanted to make love to me again. I’d do anything for shelter at this juncture, for some place to hide for a bit. I needed time to figure out what, how I was going to either get home safely or move on to another life.

I waited until cars were gone on the siding road leading east under the highway. I ran again. I kept the blanket wrapped around me and ran as best I could in order to get over to the north side of the road beyond the overpass and under the awning in front of the tattoo parlor. After I’d made it there without incident I spotted the old drunk the son had been so abrupt with and I put my head down as I closed in on the front door of the parlor.

“Hey! They’re closed”, yelled the old man. I looked at him but kept my head wrapped in the army blanket. He approached and said, “Hey, you look familiar. You’re that naked branded kid with the big dick! Ha ha ha ha ha, what a schlong~!” “When will they be back? Do you know?” I spoke loud and nervously. “I need to talk to her pretty soon.” “Oh, she just went home for a while. It’s slow right now. But, HELL, she would like to see you too, and her daughters, really. What are you doing here?” I decided to tell him the truth by some impulse I couldn’t explain, especially he being an old drunk and a total stranger the son was mean to. “I’ve run away from that guy who made me a slave. I have to get away from him or he might kill me. I’m afraid he’ll torture me.” I know that was a bit dramatic but I decided to try to impress the guy and it was the truth.

“That someofabitchin’ bastard ass mother fuckin’ cock dick head butt hole big...” “PLEASE, if you could tell me when she might come back?” “I can do better than that. I have a key to the back. You come around with me and I’ll let you in. She’ll be glad to see you. I think, no-o-o, I know she wants to fuck YOU ... ha HAH, with that big magic dick of yours. That cock of yours sure made a mess of this place, hee hee hee. That shit was e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e- r-e! But you know, that stuff kinda just went away on its own and left the place really clean. Darndest thing! I can’t believe all that shit came out of your dick.”

I followed the old man around the end of the building watching to be careful I didn’t step on anything sharp like broken glass. We went through a little gate and past the trash cans to the very back and there was a door in the almost total dark. He opened door after fumbling around with a key. “I clean the building for them so I have a key to get in at night.” We went into the total darkness until he found the light switch and flipped it on. “I got a room with a bed they let me use.”

We were in a store room. There were cleaning supplies and that sort of thing. He motioned for me to come into the store further and acted like he was sneaking which kind of worried me. “Listen, I’ll keep your secret because I don’t like that bastard slave owner someofabitch. You go and lay on the tattoo table and get some rest and I’ll lock you in. You just stay as long as you like, at least until she gets back. I know she wants to see YOU a-g-a-i-n. She can help you too.” He grinned really wide. “Yeah, help you stick that big dick of yours in her cunt, hee hee hee. Where are you headed?” “I’m not sure yet, maybe about a hundred miles north.” “Okay, good luck.” He left whistling a tune, apparently a mood boosted impetus. I couldn’t help but wonder why he seemed to have it more together now, maybe a little drunk, but he was apparently really willing to help me. I had no choice but to trust him, somebody, at the moment.

I laid down on the tattoo table, same one I’d been tattooed on and I tried to tell if there was any damage around left from my gizem explosion. I couldn’t tell in the dim light. I hoped there wasn’t too much serious loss. I didn’t want to find enemies with memories of me that were hateful for what I’d done and I wondered about the big guys who were the daughter’s mates. They were threatening as hell.

But I was tired, very tired, almost too tired for what I’d just gone through. I’d run a long way but normally I wouldn’t feel so depleted. I wondered if my nymphs were no longer able to influence me anymore. I thought about them, longing, sad, and I fell asleep and dreamed about them, falling asleep pondering what it meant to be them in transition. I feared terribly for them and hoped they were okay in their new heaven.

Before I fell asleep I made sure I was scooted back behind the enclosure at the end of the table so that if the son showed up to look through the front windows he wouldn’t see anything. I hoped I was completely hidden. I was so tired I couldn’t think straight.

I would have no idea how long I slept. It could have been days for all I knew but sometime in the dark I jarred awake with the sense I was uncovered although I’d put my old blanket all around me when I laid down on the table.

I suddenly became aware I was in motion somehow, I was rising up and I felt very disoriented, not able to gain my full consciousness, couldn’t move under my own power. I knew I was being carried somewhere and that there were no words like I was being spirited away. There was the sense that I was going outside in the cooler air and then being, again, laid down with a following clanking noise, an engine start, similar to the son’s truck and then sensing I was moving as in going down the road, riding in something. I wanted to be frightened. Could this possibly be the son capturing me again? My heart sank at the prospects but I couldn’t connect with my senses or move at all.

Some time passed. The thing I laid on jerked and moved with inertia. I could tell I was going around corners and then finally a stop and the engine sound quit. There were moments and then I felt that sense of rising but again not under my power. I was moving again, bouncing. There were hands on me. Then the dark became some low light and it was warmer.

There were soft voices and I was laid down again on something softer, warmer. I began to try to fight off my groggy state, to gain some sense of where I was. There were more voices, at first more distant and then coming closer.

I stretched out and tried more quickly to gain my senses. I was finally able to roll over on my back and I couldn’t see clearly. I could tell I was uncovered, no army blanket and things were fuzzy when I finally realized I didn’t have my glasses. They weren’t on me. I didn’t know where they were and I kind of panicked because without them I was really lost. I tried hard to focus on my surroundings and there were people, I think a couple of men and a woman perhaps. “Hello honey.”

Attention was turned my way and more people entered the room. They moved closer to me as I squinted to try to understand who I was with. “Well, THERE you are.”

A face came close and I recognized her as my tattoo artist lady. I tried to smile but was worried too much for that. “Old Ted let you in my shop while I wasn’t there and when I found out you had come back to see us I sent my boys down there to bring you home.” “Why do I feel so funny?” “Oh, those boys. They gave you something to sniff. They are afraid of you. They’ve heard about you and what you can do.” She laughed raucous with a smoker’s cough. “Now you just make yourself comfortable because my two daughters are hurrying over here. They can’t wait to see you. My, you are something else. I will never forget what you did in my shop that night.”

She continued to laugh and she put her hands on my stomach, tried to calm me, feeling me as if she was checking me over and then moved them up to either side of my face and gave me a kiss. “M-w-ah, cutie. And you’ve changed. I think your penis is even bigger than before and you sure have a dark tan. MMM-mmmm.”

“Do you know where my glasses are, please? I’m sorry and I hope I didn’t wreck your shop too much.” “Give him his glasses George!” One big guy stepped forward and reached out with my glasses arms length kind of standing back as though he was afraid to come too close. “Thank you”, I said as I took them and put them on. They were filthy, smeared up, so I wiped them off using a sheet I was lying on.

Now I could see but I had a headache and blurry focus from whatever it was they’d doped me with. “Oh, I don’t feel right.”

The tattoo lady began to feel my penis as if she’d been long waiting for the opportunity, wrapping her hand around it as she continued to smile into my eyes. I was okay with that. I laid my hand on hers to reassure her. I thought that was probably an odd thing for me to do but I left it for the time being as I also put my other hand on her neck and caressed her because I wanted her safety.

My attention was directed away as a couple moved up and came close to us. I just watched them as they sort of smiled and perused me all over keeping their focus on her hand holding my penis. “Does your brand hurt?” spoke the woman. “Are you like this all the time, I mean, naked?” I squinted at them in a half smile. “No, it doesn’t really hurt anymore and yes I don’t have any clothes. They took them all away from me a long time ago when they made me livestock.”

I was pretty dark tan and dirty, lots of scratches and old wounds, so I must have been a sight for them, unusual. She was still focused on my penis and that helped remind me that I still had really big one reminding me of my life with my lovers. I pondered about trying to cover up but thought better of that. I wanted to appear to be friendly to my captors like I didn’t care. The daughters were on their way and I knew what that probably meant so I just remained splayed out for their viewing pleasure and actually stretched out flat even more like a display. They started asking all kinds of questions.

The tattoo lady, sitting at my knees, put her hands on my thighs and rubbed- felt them massaging around my scrotum with an absent look as we talked. They wanted to know all about me, where I came from and why I was a breeding livestock like an animal and not a human. I told them a lot, wondered why they needed to know. I told them it was a very long story, like my penis now erect with the tattoo lady’s focus, quite magical and actually hard to believe. I told them some of the weird parts like my capacity to make love, special adjustments up inside me made by the nymph sister milkers.

I was getting some pretty strange looks back but my host, the tattoo lady, was verifying the fact I had an ejaculation that actually knocked big men out cold with volume and blast. She was there. She knew. They knew the guys she was talking about.

“It was just fucking unreal”, she said as her rubbing commenced getting steadily closer to my penis, getting stiffer, again, lifting-massaging my balls. “Can you do that whenever you want to,?” asked the guy.

I started to begin to tell them about love being a needed factor but I thought I should hold back on telling them that. I needed love stimulation to be able to fire off explosive gizem but I wanted to maintain my penis as my only weapon, an element of surprise, since I had nothing else in the world, not even any clothes, to protect me. My penis was my only hope.

“At one time, before the nymphs were finished with their adjustment work using their hands up inside my body, I had to feel love coming from them in order to ejaculate. But after they were finished and I was modifications complete nothing was required in order to reach giant growing climaxes. I could do it without much prompting at all, almost instantly at will. It still remains like that now. I have to be careful about getting aroused. They told me I would be like this as long as I remained on the run, never to go back to my old home.”

“Can I touch your penis?”, asked the gal. Her mate grabbed her arm as if he was worried about her handling some kind of loaded gun but I said, “It’s okay. Everybody wants to. It won’t bother me. Just be respectful.” I added that last bit to set some ground rules.

She reached over and the tattoo lady beat her to it, lifted it up with a squeeze and pushed it back up against my stomach with rubbing. The gal simply petted it while the tattoo lady held it up with something of a proud look on her face like she’d captured a big snake.

The gal softly felt the entire length and even felt around the tip. “OH, it’s so soft. I love it.” Suddenly I got a real erection and perhaps it was the word “love” that did it. I looked at the guy and he had a kind serious concerned look on his face for what I guessed may have been one or two various possible reasons as the gal kind of jumped back with a giggle. He continued to stare vividly but turned aside slightly, winced like he was afraid of an impending doom.

Please Wait while image loads

But she continued to stroke it and the tattoo lady was kind of squeezing it more at the base. They both seemed to be a bit magnetized to it and weren’t saying a word, just quite serious in expression. “You made it go stiff”, I cautioned them. “It has a mind of its own but apparently it likes you.” I didn’t want to laugh as they just kept stroking as if they weren’t able to stop.

They giggled. Pretty soon they had a growing stiff-erect-longer penis in their hands and both of them squealed pleasure as it began to throb. Now the guy got real serious and also surprised at the size of the thing, seemed almost afraid of it. “Whoaaaaa-oh!” “Are you saying that your penis has a brain of its own?”

I laid back flatter and let me stick straight up in the air while they held on and it felt great. I figured it may help me to buy a little time without worrying about my future. As if by some hidden stimulation they both really started stroking up and down, hands meeting in the middle. I wished my nymphs were with me as I gave rise to my appendage almost hoping someone would climb up and sit down on it.

I groaned and kind of twisted which seemed to make both the tattoo lady and the other gal swoon-submissive. I wished the guy wasn’t there because I could have enjoyed having a good fuck with the ladies right then. “I don’t make semen, am not fertile,” I mentioned in my wishing mood. I wished but worried about the guy’s disapproval. “I’m totally safe.” If I coerced his gal into having sex with me against his will, well, I didn’t want to appear to be aggressive but they sure felt good and obviously they were on my team.

Just then the door swung open in the back of the kitchen within my view and the tattoo lady’s two daughters walked in and started squealing too. They were greeted by me laying in their view with a huge erection and two ladies playing with it. They were brought back to their love making memories as they both rushed through the kitchen to come close with their hands over their mouths.

“Oh darling, you are back!”. I didn’t move, just laid there as more hands descended on me and there was a lot of stroking going on. The guy stood up and moved back out of the way with a funny look on his face and I didn’t know where the two big boys belonging to the tattoo lady went but I was in the company of four women who were intent on stroking my penis with passion and generally feeling me up, massaging my balls.

“Oh, baby, we’ve missed you so much. You came back!”, said one of the daughters. I got up my courage and said, “I thought you might be very upset with me for our last loving when I shot stuff all over the shop.” “Are you kidding? That was the BEST fuck I’ve ever had -- ever dreamed I’d have. And now we know more about you because we found out lots when we went west on the highway and talked to people in town.

“After the county fair there was so much talk about how you can’t make anybody pregnant; nobody can get hurt making love to you; you make gizem like a fire hose; the gizem is incredible feeling, acts as a soap-cleanser, tastes great. It’s all just incredible. And they kept saying you are the lover of real goddesses. That is so strange, so awesome. We heard about magical nymphs that milk cows and how you make love to all of them ALL the time. I want to be a nymph! Can I be a nymph? I’ll BE YOUR NYMPH RIGHT NOW, F-O-R-EVER.”

The other sister sat down next to me to give me a juicy kiss while she kept her grip me. I gave her a real juicy kiss back and put my arm around her neck, pulled her down close to me. She just about melted I thought and I loved her warmth. I felt more hands caressing me and even up my butt crack, everywhere. Finally I felt something wet and warm surrounding my erection and after I finished giving the one daughter another juicy kiss I let her go and looked down to see the tattoo lady sucking on my penis which was very, very nice. I put my hand on her head and caressed her ears. These women were caught up in a frenzy. What a nice welcome. I guessed I could relax and worry less.

“Please, I have to remind you that if you make me ejaculate you don’t want to get hit by that huge impulse. You could be hurt. And besides you may not want to have your home filled with that stuff. It can be a real mess as you very well know already.”

The gal got up and went back to the other side of the room and talked to her guy for a bit and they had a serious discussion. He’d moved way back across the room and finally left through the back door and I wondered what that was about. I hoped he wasn’t mad at me. She came and knelt down beside me with the others next to the couch and they all fondled my body lined up like an assembly line. The tattoo lady, the mother, kept up her slow sucking as they watched like hungry cats and I was trying to remain unaroused but that wasn’t working.

“Oh, you guys are too much.”

The gal whose guy had just left sat down next to me on the other side, opposite the daughter and pulled my face to hers, started giving me juicy kisses, just like that. She breathed on my ear and spoke. “I want to make love to you because I’ve heard so much. Will you let me, p-l-e-a-s-e?” I thought about it and then I said, “And your guy is not going to stop you from doing that right here with a stranger?” “No, we have an agreement. You’re so special, so unusual, we decided since you are the lover of real goddesses I might never get to try you again. And you are magical, a breeder deity or something. That’s different than making love to just another guy. So, he thought it over and just decided that I could fuck somebody that special, a dairy livestock. No harm. But just this time because there’s no danger. Please?”

I had to be smart. I had been taken unconscious to this lady’s home and I was lying on her couch quite vulnerable, swarmed by females. I thought about how I most likely needed somehow to get home 100 miles away, or just away somewhere else, and I was all naked and branded and strange looking, too strange to walk around like ordinary people. So I figured the best thing for the moment was to go ahead and fuck everybody who wanted to, to ensure their safety and my safety for the time being. Fucking I knew how to do really well. Getting home on foot without any clothes on, that was a different story.

Please Wait while image loads

So, I studied her face for a moment, reached up to hold her and then I asked her to take off all her clothes, please, “Because I want to give you sex that you won’t forget. You have to feel me entirely all over your body. I need the freedom of consuming all of you with my skills, really.”

She seemed strangely shocked but also thrilled as she stood up and started taking things off. I reached up to help her as she went. When she began to drop her pants I put fingers into her vagina, very gently, rubbing, which almost made her knees buckle. She quivered and kept removing her pants as I kept exploring. I rubbed her sweet spot with my thumb to juice her up. She was so aroused it was hard for her to continue and when she was all undressed I pulled her to me.

I motioned for her to straddle my head with her vagina as I lifted her leg over. I was going to suck on her for a bit, best first step in good love making. “I have to taste you as if you are a nymph.” She was hesitant. She wasn’t sure what was going on but I told her I was going to make love to her exactly as if she was one of my supernatural goddesses. Her face glowed in anticipation. “Right now you ARE my goddess,” and that brought a sigh from the others.

I noted how the other three ladies were completely focused on our work and one of the daughters had taken over the job of sucking on me, her mother’s former focus. The other sister was taking off her clothes too and I assumed we were on our way for a prolonged introduction and welcome to their home with my penis put to good use.

The gal didn’t hesitate anymore positioning herself over my face and I reached up to pull her down to me and stuck my lengthening pointed tongue into her. She gasped loudly, body tense but just for a moment. That got moans out of the other three and I thought, how nymph like vicarious.

I smiled as I licked for her G-spot and inserted my nymph modified probing tongue which still magically grew longer and longer. She writhed and twisted for me and I sucked deeper with a tooth on her G spot. I loved how she reacted for me and did my best to drive her lusty nuts. My tongue pointed longer but not too long for a human partner, was now a very important tool for diplomacy. And my new lover on top was limp with passion. I was getting terrific response and felt more reassured. I still had what it takes as the intensity sucking on my penis got more desirable beyond my view.

I ran my fingers up and down the crack of my cunnilingus partner’s butt and massaged her anus because she actually had one. I rubbed it some more and gently played it like I was going deeper. That really got the other women aroused making me think this was probably a good point to work on with humans. The gal was really juicing up so I moved my head aside to motion to one of the daughters to sit on my penis. No sense wasting time. Might as well get more things done at once.

The sister already naked was on me in a flash, sat on my erection, slowly fed it into herself a little at a time using her experience from our first meeting. Pretty soon she was almost all the way on and really beginning to stroke with her head thrown back racing the orgasm.

What we needed was a little Happy-mess around to replace the need for Bag Balm that was not present and gizem was soon on its way.

I reached up and rubbed nipples on the gal I was sucking on and she was getting very juicy, even starting to rise to climax so I motioned for her to get off. “You’ll be next,” wiping my tongue on her thigh after one last deep insertion. She focused on the fucking progressing while she rubbed herself where I had given her bliss. She reached through from the front to hold my penis at the base while the other daughter, behind, held my balls and massaged them. The mother was getting naked and apparently going to take her turn too. That would be a first for her. And I couldn’t imagine what could go wrong now.

They had all been so quiet with low moaning and I announced, “Okay, I’m going have my orgasm. You are going to have to get off quickly when I say. DO NOT take chances. You can get back on when the ejaculations subside.” I hoped they wouldn’t get too upset with all the gizem in the house. “You could get a blanket ready to throw over my penis to subdue some of the ejaculations.” Nobody seemed to care. Their fucking focus was amazingly intent. They all seemed to be anticipating orgasm long awaited, finally arriving with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.