1964 - The Dairy of Desire - Cover

1964 - The Dairy of Desire

Copyright© 2019 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 8: The Late Milking

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Late Milking - In the west, especially among ranchers, kids were commonly farmed out as labor for starvation wages and no wages at all. It was common for a ranch experienced kid to spend nearly as much time growing up with neighbors as it was living at home. Kids were considered free labor. It was simply the way of growing up. It was not common for this to happen to a farm work naive private religious schooled city kid unpinned from any real farm experience or worldly raw life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Gay   True Story   Farming   Workplace   Paranormal   Enema   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Porn Theatre   Transformation   Illustrated  

please wait while image loads

I was told the old man wouldn’t be coming to the parlor for night milking and I was greatly relieved. I still didn’t know exactly what all was expected of me other than ejaculating, according to Lilly. But I’d had plenty of day time to consider the act of cow washing and ejaculating was just automatic like and enjoyable. I was used to just letting it happen, the seizures were captivating but I was ready to focus on my other duties too.

I didn’t want the old man watching me work in the nude after he made me bend over, violated, hitting me. I needed a little more time to get the details of my responsibilities and to try to avoid him although I thought he should be impressed with my penis. But I did wonder what he would think if he saw Lilly make me ejaculate like she did in the afternoon with a guy watching. Yes, I bet he’d be impressed. I hoped so.

I really did want to be with her more. I wondered if she would get naked like before because I really wanted her to.

But somehow I was excited to learn my job, hoped to get beyond the fear of abhorrent vast surroundings of cow manure, me being naked, everywhere, everything, touching me. I wondered if I would ever finally get used to the smell of that green-brown stuff. I worried my getting used to the horror might mean I would become a low life stinky human and I worried what it meant to be working with nothing on in the humid wet and stink with splattering poop on my skin, all of it. Was it healthy?

Plus I couldn’t get Lilly out of my mind and the fact that she liked to reach up my butt crack frequently. I certainly wasn’t going to write home about that.

I didn’t even want to think about what the future would hold walking around naked in public. And what about my penis drooling - constantly? If it was just a matter of being on the dairy, possibly just an occasional new person looking at me like Steve the delivery guy. Maybe it would be worth it to be with Lilly because I kind of got over the fact of being seen when the salt licks arrived.

His sense of ease talking with naked Lilly was alarming. She had no clothes on. She smeared loads of gizem over her breasts as he watched. What could possibly, how could he not notice the totally erotic nature of that and he was going to meet her at a mud bath? Wow.

The wonderful surges from my penis had subsided after the encounter with her earlier in the loafing shed. It still drooled most of the time but was easy to wipe away. I didn’t want that thing to keep shooting like it was. I couldn’t be sure about the duration if I got it going although I so loved the seizures.

It would be far more embarrassing than just being naked to shoot people by accident but handy warm water in the parlor made it easy to wash off, that is except that the warm water really aroused it more as well.

But I was alone in the parlor trying to see if I could make that thing run out of supply if I kept stimulating it.

During the day before the late milking I’d encountered a few strangers who seemed to have business around the dairy but oddly they didn’t seem to notice or express in any way astonishment at seeing a naked guy wandering around with a boner. More mysteries about dairy life that I didn’t get. If I’d been going down a city street in this condition I would have seen a very stark difference in reactions surely.

Only one woman stopped to take note, seemed interested. I just froze in place and didn’t smile or anything. She approached and looked me over before she felt me like she was petting a dog. I didn’t react but my penis moved around like it was trying to get her attention and she touched it with her hand, smiling. Something grabbed her interest at that point and she cupped my balls one at a time. Maybe she was a vet checking me out. I didn’t want any stranger to get that close to my penis but I stood motionless although my breathing increased.

Her examination of my testicles caused her to squeeze and gizem shot out getting on her dress. That was upsetting for her and she walked away stopping, looking back a couple of times. She didn’t seem to believe what had just happened. She turned and walked back. I didn’t move. She pushed my penis to the side and squeezed my balls one more time. More gizem shot out. She smiled looking into my eyes and then left. I thought it was kind of funny but didn’t do anything to try to get her attention anymore. If being naked with a big penis was going to be that kind of fun, well okay. And the encounter was good practice.

I remembered my experience with reading Dale Carnegie’s “How To Make Friends And Influence Others”. What I was doing was certainly a different twist.

I wondered if I’d seen her again. I wondered what she might have done if I spoke.

please wait while image loads

[My exposure at the dairy became so routine, interested parties wanted to see me demonstrated. Lilly did not hesitate. I was hers to do with as she saw fit]

But at the late milking I was far better equipped to get my cow teats washed correctly because Vern told me he would show me some tricks for getting a cow to “let her milk down”. That was very important to prevent something called mastitis, an infection caused often by improper milking, leaving milk in udders/teats “not stripped adequately”.

I’d run into him as I hung around the parlor before the cows came in and I was worried about his reacting to me with no clothes but he didn’t show much concern at all. Everything was quite normal and he seemed quite happy.

He touched me kind of petting and spent time in my butt crack, a surprise, but his smile let me know he liked doing that. I let him do it without reacting and he felt me some more. I guessed he thought me livestock too and was examining me and acting quite interested.

The second milking of the day didn’t require calling the cows in because they spent their day time in the loafing shed or out by the feed bins just adjacent to the bull pen. They didn’t have to make the journey in from the far night pastures, therefore no need to call them in.

Cows know instinctively when milking time is because their udders are engorged with milk. They want and need milking. And note dairying is a 365 days per year twice-a-day job because it can’t be skipped.

Cows have to be milked so when it was time to start the second milking they are present standing by that end of the loafing shed ready to start filling up the stanchions.

Earlier Vern was showing me the ropes in the loafing shed and I had wandered into the herd of ladies as they crowded pushing on toward the stanchion runway just as he had done before morning milking.

As I waded into the coursing beasts I was surrounded by fur and warm bodies rubbing all over me and it was at first kind of frightening but surprisingly a very arousing feeling on my stiff penis. There was no alarm on their part by my presence and they seemed to enjoy me among them with all my exposed skin. It made me even more aware than normal how naked I was and enjoying being so with a very aroused penis which I had to guide to make sure that it didn’t get too bent with the incoming traffic.

Suddenly I was glad to be milking regardless of my earlier fears. And that just had to be astonishing thinking on my part because I’d just recently arrived at the dairy with a regular penis that had not seen sunshine or got really dirty like now.

Suddenly I noted something warm, not furry, sliding across on me and when there was room to see among the cow bodies I was abhorred to realize that a cow had rubbed a whole bunch of warm manure on the side and front of me. I was covered with shit, that fear I’d just thought about coming true, being naked pressed in the shitty surroundings.

The cows would poop, whenever, and if they were in the loafing shed, packed. They would raise a tail and just crap on the side of their neighbor. I’d slid across just such a recent victim and now I was just one of the herd with shit all over me, even on my penis, in my crotch.

But I was naked, no clothes to worry about and that meant I’d be able to wash off with warm water as soon as I got back into the milking parlor. No problem, soon fixed although it was upsetting. I just kept moving with the herd toward the stanchions and the small door only to run into another crapped on cow. I was a total mess, all sides, butt crack, the unfortune almost funny. When the gizem from my penis drooled on the brown it looked like icing on the pudding. Too gross! It smelled to high heaven.

I remembered what the son had told me in the truck, how Lilly and guys milked mornings but sometimes the late milking crew switched, vice versa. I noted Lilly’s crew, the guys, were back for this milking. I wondered if I’d see the mysterious four sisters too. I felt a bit relieved maybe I wouldn’t yet. I was truly more comfortable with Lilly and certainly wanted to see more of her, as in all of her. I still couldn’t believe she liked me but I secretly hoped she would get naked and I laughed to think what she might say when she saw me with manure all over. Would she still like me?

Lilly and perhaps the other three or four were also in the shed sorting out the heifers to avoid confusion before the same process began same as in the morning, vacuum pumps, warm water and all.

As the cows slowly wormed forward, and I was dreamily being rubbed with fur, I came upon Lilly as she turned toward me, also being pushed with the flow. She smiled broadly realizing I was enjoying my nakedness among her girls and she reached to pull my penis a few strokes which gave me the impulse to be dizzy with desire.

The cows brought she and I together with embrace and I got light headed with the stimulation. Lilly laughed and kissed me noting the manure on me. “So, you crapped yourself aye?” Instinctively I put my arms around her and pushed my body to her so I could feel her as one. I couldn’t believe this new boldness in me. She laughed and seemed pleased. “I love what you do to me Lilly.” “I know.” And she didn’t even seem bothered by the cow poop on her clothes. Of course she wasn’t, too used to it.

She and I moved along with the milking cows into the parlor and began our work. My erection led the way, seemed to be simply accepted as a new norm perhaps and it felt wonderful, less embarrassing because it was permanent. NO, I couldn’t have the wonder of this erection, own it, and continue to be embarrassed anymore. Time in service was gaining. Shame simply wouldn’t work.

And as Lilly and I stooped through the small door into the walkway of the parlor she simultaneously grabbed a hose, immediately on, and ran her warm hand up through my butt crack pausing to also reach, fondle my penis.

On it went again and again which felt nice as her fingers next pushed into me without delay. It was like that now, without hesitation, fingers searching in. I just remained bent over for her as the others looked, just slowly rising to attention not to disturb her work and she gave me one of those over the top ejaculation bombs which brought me to my knees. They all laughed, not mocking, rather more like really pleased.

The gathering fingers slipping in through my anus were amazing, made my erection totally prong up-out and sent shivers through me, throughout. It was a shaking seizure and my penis shot gizem way out, right down the walkway. “Pent up gizem,” Lilly noted smiling at the others.

I thought how brazen I was to let her do that. I was amazingly getting evil by the holy standards I was offending. But she was so good. My penis was so taut. It was so - again doing that squirt thing in front of everybody, actually shooting out new distance. Maybe she was showing me off to the rest of the crew after I’d been shamed by the old man my first time in the parlor. She got results.

I stood up, partly, not straight for the paralysis and the guy milkers were all focused on my new erection pointing the way as if they all approved, like they were anticipating something. I was surprised at the extra earnestness of the prong but felt okay about it. There we were in public, me and it, covered in manure with Lilly probing, her arm sunk in me, quite the scene. I guessed I probably belonged to her like a butt puppet.

I got a nozzle from above and began washing the front of me, crotch, balls carefully, stroking my penis to get the manure off as it got more aroused. All were intent on watching me like it was their favorite. I noted it but kept on, slowly, not shy for some reasons. It felt good; everything was feeling really good and oh geez, my penis was spurting, that crazy great ejaculation feeling, energy and goo sizzling through and out on the fly.

The crew was making sounds of approval and I thought they might cheer. How cool.

I seriously wondered just what my penis was to them, all of them, for all of the focus. After all they had penises too.

My rubber foul weather gear was just a memory now and the day had given me an opportunity to get my feet on the ground (bare feet now with socks gone). Lilly had given me some confidence I could start to trust and Vern showed me how to wash a cow, the art of doing it. I wasn’t proficient but I did have a good idea about what I was supposed to do and how to do it, just the udders, not the entire cow. Massage, be gentle, help her let her milk down.

I was also really glad the water was nice and warm. Now, being naked with an erection was such a departure from the “Me” recently arrived. It was like a coming out party for the wealthy girls except it was me with nothing to hide and a stiff hard-on coming out center so obvious for display and center interest.

please wait while image loads

As he taught me methods for proper milking Vern demonstrated that some of the older cows had huge teats and udders, a real handful. Often they were very rough, warty and possibly covered with dirt and poop - dried from dragging around the pasture between milkings. It seemed so unfortunate how old cows had to have them hang so close to the ground, so vulnerable.

So the warm water nozzle got plenty of use and the resulting massaging was meant to make the cow comfortable, relaxed. Cows, mature ladies, were not wild creatures. They liked to be pampered a bit and very few were kickers if you knew how to handle them and made them feel comfortable, knew what might hurt them, knew how to avoid annoying them. I felt I had a growing sense about how they felt as I washed and I learned to use cow balm to relieve their scaly condition remembering the balm’s uses as Lilly and the old man took my clothes away.

Truly, Lilly with her balm was a beginning in learning how to let my milk down ... er, gizem and I felt like part of the herd knowing so much of the stuff was applied up through my anus and all over my crotch. It, well, made me feel at home.

please wait while image loads

[Bob Bob Bobbing Along]

Strangely my experience with Lilly moving with the herd had given me insights into how the ladies felt. I sensed I could feel what they felt, yeah, even the warm poop on me and plenty of it.

The cows seemed to like the action of the suction cups placed one on each of four teats with care to minimize any vacuum leaks. All that sucking going on with rhythm - that steam increasing - humidity climbing while surrounded with all those warm bodies - I had to try to ignore the mentally lulling effects on me, all my skin exposed to it so my work wouldn’t suffer while trying to act cool amongst my co-workers.

please wait while image loads

Crazily I noted the suction cups were probably the right size for my erection to fit into. What the hell kind of thinking was that? That was bad thinking for sure. But I did have to wonder what it might feel like, real strong rhythmic sucking.

With the help Vern gave me learning, a leg up on milking, I forgot he was perhaps the mental equivalent of a twelve year old. He took his job very seriously while maintaining some sense of humor I thought seemed quite normal. I grew to respect him a lot and I considered him my boss also as I noted he was smiling at me as I pondered about suction cups doing my erection. I quickly dropped the idea but had a connecting thought about what fucking was, might be.

It didn’t seem to take me long to get the hang of things and I had to laugh at myself and my former cow washing complex. It’s a wonder, I thought, the old man didn’t just murder me on the spot for my former goofy methods. But I truly was trying to do my very best although maybe he’d already got even with me by taking all my clothes away and having Lilly violate my body. That made me ponder how lucky I was to be “The One” because what they did would otherwise have killed me.

Finally, when all six of us, bunk mates, Lilly included, were in the parlor and things were going full speed I got a real sense of the operation. It went very smoothly. The milkers were so efficient and fast, their reflex speed something leaving me in awe. Their ability to move among the herd and their love was so obvious as they handled the cows made me very respectful of them.

The fact Lilly’s movements almost seemed like magic I forced myself to ignore because I had enough to think about at the moment in learning mode without trying to understand what had to be such unusual skill. I already knew she was obviously extraordinary, for many reasons. I was trying to avoid letting myself become overly concerned about her or my nudity because it could have caused me to quickly end my career at the dairy and I wanted Lilly to play with my penis some more.

She was sweet, she was natural, she and the milkers enjoyed playing with each other hands on and I was all flesh to feel my way around them. It was sensual and that’s just the way it was. I was the one who was new and naked and now I felt better. I’d just have to get used to things. That was apparent. I was supposed to be making ejaculations although I wasn’t yet sure why, for what purpose. A sweet job however, felt so good?

When Lilly and I had entered the parlor through the small door I was focused on the guy’s focus on me and was pondering the how of my actions as I started to realize my exposed erection was perhaps somehow good news for them. So, it was really important I was naked, somehow, yet to be defined.

Now I was realizing the smartness of it. I was getting splattered with cow manure all the time and it was nothing, no problem, easy to wash off and eventually I was in no hurry to deal with it as I let a little more manure add - waiting for Lilly to take time to hands on wash me. And of course that meant time spent thoroughly washing my penis and my crotch, entire mid section, arousing cow balm in my anus and dousing fingers, the routine so accustomed.

I started standing straight with my arms held high giving her full access or bending over grabbing my ankles to let her douse me. I could get really used to it. Wow. It all became mesmerizing and having the guys so intent on watching became kind of a weird turn on for me. It seemed like she did me every few minutes and nearby they would stop and act mesmerized with my boner.

After Vern had been kind to me, teaching, and Lilly kept making me ejaculate I didn’t want to make any rash choices about leaving. Oddly, that which amazed me so, being a rather anal guy by upbringing, was the fact that shooting gizem amidst everyone didn’t bother them. We moved through the walkway among all the milkers as Lilly made me do that, “jacking me off”, and constantly shooting it on the other milkers. They really seemed to adore it rather than a turn off.

Like my abhorrence to manure splattered I would have easily considered being shot with somebody else’s penis goo a gross act kind of like blowing my nose on someone. But not in the parlor. The more Lilly ejaculated me the more they seemed to want to see it happen, even getting in the line of fire to make sure it got on themselves. So strange. It seemed as though they would even take opportunity to get hit with it by going out their way.

An occasional touch and grip of my erection by them in the action was alarming at first and yet it seemed to leave them mesmerized happy as if it was a magic moment. Lilly pulled me along by my penis and each of them took turns fondling my butt crack which seemed to increase the output. I loved it, way too strange for sure. There was no end to the cum coming, surrounded with the milkers, while Lilly probed my anus and all were being doused with loads of goo. I simply got very light headed.

please wait while image loads

So, this was a 200+ milk cow operation and that was large in those days, a lot of cows to love. 200 milking cows did not include the heifers or the bull plus at any given time there were usually a few little boy calves around as well. And finally there were pigs in their pen. It was impressive to be involved with a large operation, one of the largest in the whole state even if the surroundings seemed quite funky.

As was the case in the morning Vern and I started first with the cows entering, me washing (just the right parts) and in no time I was starting to keep ahead of him and the cup changes. I started to understand how the cow felt with my sense gained from the animal’s response. Vern’s tutoring was so natural I seemed to be learning fast.

As the humidity increased in the air and air became warmer it was literally full steam ahead, the atmosphere touching every part of me to keep me alert. It felt as though someone was fondling every nook and cranny of me entirely.

I realized I was going to have to get really good to keep up with all five of the milkers while still spending enough time with each cow. Wow! This was going to be interesting. I didn’t want to hurry the cows too much and I wanted to keep my sense of calm to make them feel the same as well.

I hadn’t had much of a chance to get to know the other three guys this first day for reasons of our mutual shyness, but now I was moving around in the parlor more and I could at least watch the expertise with their skills and I didn’t have foul weather gear or even clothes to worry about.

Oddly it made me more comfortable, more aware and I kept testing that awareness by squirting my penis with the water nozzle. Hard spray was over the top, too much stimulation and a warm dribble, okay but not like Lilly pulling on it. I was practicing keeping my erection under control so nobody would get upset and just because I liked to be in control.

Reggie, my nearest bunk mate, was working on a cow that was suffering with mastitis, pulling out an insert placed in her teat’s milk duct to keep the infection draining so that it could heal. As I let water run on my penis I was fascinated by his work and the cow did not like having that insert removed so her milk could be ‘stripped’ by hand milking. There was a quivering hoof and attempted kick from her hind leg masterfully avoided with Reggie’s head inserted into the crotch of the cow’s hind leg. The in-control manner of the milker let the cow know who was boss, gentle but firm and actually seemed to calm her anxiety.

Funny, the soft systematic work by Reggie was mesmerizing and it seemed to stimulate my arousal as my penis started up ejaculating in earnest lying on the upper concrete ledge alongside him. Between that and his work on the cow’s teat I was having sex with myself. When he added anti-biotic cream and slid the insert back up into her teat duct I got a weirdest impression where I was supposed to put my penis into some duct and I really ejaculated, made my legs weak with a groan from me. Her teat duct was too little for my penis; how odd. But it still seemed strangely important.

Reggie smiled at me as some gizem got on his arm in turning around, a quick look and then a glance darted to my penis, interested with a soft touch, a smile again, smearing gizem on me, rubbing in my butt crack as Vern had done, then away.

I had a glimpse in a split moment, a flash in the back of my mind so odd, sensing another character, a female spirit I didn’t recognize. That spirit, a somewhat essence of caring, reminded me of my older sisters at home. That was fleeting and quite odd as I refocused on Reggie ignoring the silly knee jerk response. I had to wonder where that notion came from but more important I had learning to do at hand.

Reggie never said much at all, not in the entire time I was at the dairy. I never heard or asked what his intelligence equivalence was. I didn’t need to know. He showed me a level of expertise that seemed to defy defining him as a “retard”. I had respect for his skills and respect for him regardless of what others might have said or thought.

He finished with the cow and went on to continue milking with a slight acknowledgement of me and my knee jerk earlier response teased me again as he quickly winked. One more concerned look at my gooey erection he smoothed the gizem on it and he was gone in a blink. How odd I thought to get a glimpse of something of another character or whatever it was I felt as I continued to masturbate watching him work from a distance.

Vern explained to me when a cow gets mastitis they need to drain the infection. So a little plastic tube like device is inserted in the cow’s nipple forcing the duct open, to keep it draining, allowing the pressure and the infection to subside. Sometimes a little anti-biotic cream was applied when the insert was installed and the cow was usually pretty sensitive about having that thing inserted into an already painful teat. The thought of that certainly gave me no erection, “OW”, and it took experienced hands to make the job quick and as painless as possible. And yet I kept pondering about sticking one of those inserts into my penis tip or maybe something like it in my anus. What the hell?

What made me think of having to insert one of those little tubes was a dumb thing to ponder. I quickly put that out of my silly mind as I noted others were all smiling at me. Then I realized the thought actually regarded me putting my penis into a teat duct? No. I was supposed to put my erection into something like a duct and I had a thought about the milking machine again. So confusing.

The evening glow had changed mood and I was able to see my bunk mates in that different light, different than the morning, which seemed to reveal more of what made them so unusual. They were working with me and I was able to look without feeling I was staring. I was so much more comfortable.

I couldn’t get over what a relief I felt because I was for the first time becoming like a member of the team. I sensed they were accepting me. I wondered if they would have accepted me in the same way had I been wearing clothes. Perhaps being naked more quickly gained their acceptance for the honesty of my being, nothing to hide from them.

And I’d not immediately noticed Lilly had done as she had previously and was taking off her clothes to hang them up before she milked. Cool!

please wait while image loads

As I was dreamily toying with my penis, massaging my balls, working on perfecting that trick of squeezing my balls for more output, finally Lilly caught my attention because she had approached from my other side. She quickly moved in touching close, nudging me aside as she moved in to work on a cow. She laughed at my playing with myself and spread some of the stuff on me too. Again I was both compelled and repelled by taught restraints, my nudity touching her in the shared slime. But almost instantly the compelling part won - big time.

She was naked too. I admired my attractive friend as she bent over her work. Incredibly cute she was and all flesh like me. That fact, renewed, immediately won me over as she reached around and ran her hand down my butt crack and kind of massaged me so alluring, smiling up at me. I found I wanted to do the same to her but didn’t dare, well maybe. She gave me a look that was winking a smile, took my hand and ran it up and down her own butt crack.

Wow! OH, my penis just tingled, juicy sizzling. She was so soft, her skin, yes.

please wait while image loads

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.