Naked in School - Tom's Troubles - Cover

Naked in School - Tom's Troubles

Copyright© 2020 by Ndenyal

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is the final tale in the saga of Kevin and Denise, where the women are strong and the men are good looking and of course, all of the kids are way, way above average. Tom has a life-changing experience as a little boy. Grown up now, he has no memory of this, but when he's selected for the Program, all hell breaks loose. (You will enjoy this story better if you read the prior stories first because spoilers for events in the earlier stories abound here.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   School   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Okay, here’s the first pairing. Me ‘n’ Jeremy won’t switch ‘cuz we won’t be with you when you take over the mentors. Simon will be with Lynette; Harry and Roberta; and Tom and Julie. Let’s move in front of your partner and look at each other; look into their eyes. Now put your hands up like you’re playing patty-cake, palms forward, and connect your hands to your partner’s. Press palms together and look into each other’s eyes and try to connect on a spiritual level.”

Tom followed Amelia’s instructions, testing his feelings to see if he sensed any anxiety. “Wow, there isn’t any, really,” he mused silently. He noticed, to his surprise, that Julie’s hands were almost as long as his, but her fingers were somewhat thinner; the tips of her long slim fingers almost reached to his own fingertips. As he stared into Julie’s eyes, he felt a surge of warmth flow through him. “Where the hell did that come from?“ he thought. As he looked into Julie’s eyes, he started to feel as if he was being drawn into them and was suddenly filled with awe for the feeling of affection which began to envelop him. “Is that from Julie?“ he wondered. It was a stunning feeling, a different kind of love from what he felt with Lynette. But then he felt a pang of doubt about what he was doing. “Am I betraying Lynette somehow?“ Then his thoughts were interrupted by Amelia.

“Okay now, we’ll all close our eyes and then everyone, take the palm of your right hand and place it on the middle of your partner’s chest while you place your left palm just above his or her belly-button,” Amelia said in a hushed voice. “Try to continue making a connection with your partner now without using your eyes. Use the physical connection your bodies are making; try to project your energies to your partners through your hands.”

Tom hesitated. This was a way more intimate contact and his thoughts flew back to that other time with Julie, during that aborted Avery session. “Hmmm, maybe this is why Amelia paired me with Julie,” he speculated. The pressure of Julie’s hands on his bare skin shook him out of his reverie. With their touch, he felt a surge of something—not of sexual energy, he noticed, but still one of a connection, and it definitely felt like a connection to Julie. He moved his own right hand to Julie’s chest, over the bra’s fabric between her breasts, and could immediately feel the strong, rhythmic pulsing of her heartbeat. Then he became aware of the softness of the skin of her cleavage under her bra and he flushed in embarrassment, so he moved his hand up just a bit, away from her cleavage. Meanwhile, under his left palm he felt the silky smoothness of her upper abdomen. It moved slightly as she breathed. His mind was whirling. He felt Julie’s aura, yes, but there was another presence somewhere in his sensations too, and it felt somehow strong, reassuring, and soothing.

“Feel your partner’s energies; project yours out,” Amelia intoned.

As Tom sunk into a meditative reverie, trying to follow Amelia’s directions, he became aware of Julie’s scent, so different from Lynette’s. Again the feeling of warmth and ... was it affection? ... love? ... intimate connection? flowed over him as he sensed Julie’s soft touch on his skin, her lower hand rising and falling slightly as he slowly breathed, while the hand on his chest pressed firmly into his body, seeking for the rhythmic pulsing of his heart. Tom felt a closeness then, a desire to take his partner into an embrace, but felt restrained somehow. It seemed to him that that particular feeling was coming from outside him, it felt so familiar—and then he realized that it was Lynette he actually wanted to embrace, not Julie.

“Sense your partner’s breathing,” Amelia whispered, “and breathe together.”

Julie moved in very close to Tom then, so that her body and his were almost touching; their bodies were only held apart by their hands and arms, which were crushed between their bodies. Now Tom could feel Julie’s breathing as well as hear it and he matched his own breathing with hers. He felt lost in a sea of emotions and sensations—not only physical ones, but psychic and spiritual ones, and it seemed that he could almost sense other presences too in addition to Lynette’s. Julie’s was there, certainly; her aura was very powerful. There was a scent of lavender—”Wow, that’s Amelia!“ he realized. And powerfully flowing over him came a wave of sheer, absolute love and adoration which almost made his knees buckle. His penis instantly rose into a full erection as he suddenly recalled how he felt when he and Lynette were making love. “Shit, that emotional wave must have come from her!“ he thought. She and Simon were standing right next to him and Julie.

Tom tried to refocus on Julie’s breathing and again became lost in the sea of emotions swirling around him and gradually his erection ebbed.

“Now embrace your partner. Hold each other tightly, cheeks close as you can, while you keep breathing together. Try to connect your senses spiritually.”

Julie moved her arms around Tom and pulled herself close to him, while Tom dropped his arms to his side for a brief second in confusion. Julie was tall, about 5’10”, and had snaked her arms around the back of Tom at his chest level; with a bit of a shudder, Tom wrapped his arms around Julie’s shoulders. Their bodies pressed together and Tom got his breathing back into sync with Julie’s. Tom felt the pressure of her bra-covered breasts and erect nipples against his chest but then became aware of the pressure of her belly against his partially erect penis and suddenly his entire consciousness became relocated to his groin. Slowly but inevitably, blood started to flow into his penis and it started pushing back against Julie’s belly.

She rubbed against him there as she giggled and whispered, “This is a far cry from last time, Tom.”

He tried to pull his hips back. “Shit ... so sorry...”

“No, it’s good,” she responded and pulled herself back into him. “Let’s keep connecting. You’re doing just fantastic, this is brilliant, you’re really getting into it.”

Tom renewed his embrace of Julie and began dropping all conscious thoughts to concentrate on his meditative breathing as he tried feeling for her energies. Soon he was again drifting in a sea of psychic sensations and as he drifted, he again became aware of what seemed to be other presences in the room. The strongest was Lynette’s overwhelming presence; he could feel the love flowing from her and somehow he could sense that the emotion was directed at him and not at Simon, her current partner. But he realized that he sensed Julie too, at a different level of both intensity and emotion. Her feeling toward him seemed to reflect a ... respect? ... admiration? Tom couldn’t quite make out Julie’s emotional connection to him, but he sensed that one was there.

All too soon, Amelia called for their attention.

“Okay, that looked like everyone enjoyed it. Right?”

There was a lot of giggling in response and then chuckling as Roberta lightly slapped Harry, saying, “Cut that out, pervert!”

“Now like the Avery sessions, we get to do a partner swap,” Amelia announced.

Sighs from the group.

“Yeah. It’s simple, your new partner is who you haven’t been with yet. So Simon partners with Julie now; just like that. We’ll start like the first time, with patty-cake hands,” Amelia instructed.

She led them through the exercise again and Tom found that this time he felt much more at ease; any of his lingering anxiety had disappeared. He noticed, however, that he had more difficulty making a connection to Roberta than he had to Julie. He couldn’t sense Roberta as strongly as he was able to do with Julie, yet he could still feel Lynette’s presence very powerfully. At one point, an emotional surge hit him which pumped up his penis; his body responded with a powerful jolt of sensation like sparks behind his closed eyelids. It occurred during his embrace with Roberta and she felt it too because she mashed herself against the rod pressing against her belly and pulled her head back to look into Tom’s eyes, as he stared back at her in dismay.

“Whoa, stud. Nice one,” she smirked. “I like that. Don’t worry, I felt Lynette’s broadcast too,” she whispered.

“Um, sorry...” Tom apologized as he blushed furiously, breaking contact with her.

Amelia was grinning broadly. “That was brill,” she gushed, “did you all feel it? I think Denise may have a competitor. Lynette, you’re a emotional broadcaster, almost as strong as Denise.”

Lynette looked around in confusion. “What do you mean? What did I do?”

Amelia smiled at her. “I could sense you in the first round. You let go with a burst of energy. But this time, wow, that was pretty impressive. And I think I sensed an answering response from Tom too. It felt like his aura.”

“But what was it... ?” Lynette asked, confused.

“You projected a strong emotional pulse, girlfriend,” Amelia told her. “Denise could do that, and her broadcasts could be so strong that she could make guys orgasm around her. Well, almost,” she smirked. “Kevin told us that she did it to him once or twice. He came without her touching him. Happened to others too.”

“Oh god...” Lynette said, burying her face in her hands. “I can’t believe you said that.”

Jeremy snorted. “The first time me ‘n’ Amelia—err ... is it okay I tell them, darling?”

Amelia nodded, grinning.

“Yeah. Kevin ‘n’ Denise were trying out stuff that they thought could be used in a version of the Avery Program that they were gonna propose to the school but they got way carried away...”

Amelia sniggered, “Way, WAY carried away...”

“Yes, dear. They got carried away ‘cause our innocent, demure Amelia persuaded them to show us some tantric massage stuff that Denise had mentioned they had done...”

“Jeremy!” Amelia pouted. “That’s too much information!”

“Heh. Yeah, you were the reason they got so carried away with that first session we did, dear. Well, one thing led to another and soon me ‘n’ Amelia were shaggin’ and Denise and Kevin were doin’ it too. Amelia ‘n’ me had a real nice cum; it was our first, and then I got soft. I was bloody tuckered. That’s when Kevin must’ve got Denise off big time, ‘cause suddenly I got hit with such a blast of lust comin’ off her that I suddenly got hard as a cricket bat and...”

Amelia snickered. “He he. Yeah, we did it again. It was even better the second time.”

“So that’s how I know how strong Denise was in projecting her lust. That wasn’t the only time I felt her do that, too,” Jeremy chuckled. “And that’s how I know what she could do—and I felt something like it from Lynette just before.” He looked at the others who were listening open-mouthed. “You blokes feel it too?”

Simon nodded. “Oh yeah. I partnered with her first. She was like a ball of energy. But damn, it seemed like her attention wasn’t concentrated at me; it seemed more like it was a bubble around us. I wonder what it would have felt like if I were her target...”

Roberta punched his arm. “Dream on, you berk.”

“I felt it too,” Harry mused. “I wondered ... suddenly I felt ... erm, stimulated, but Roberta and I weren’t doing anything at that point ... that ... would have ... oh, I’d better stop,” he said as he noticed Julie’s expression.

“Damn,” Lynette moaned, “now you’ll think I’m a slut...”

Amelia grabbed her hands. “Oh, NO, no we won’t! No, girlfriend, it looks like you’re a lot more like Denise than I ever realized ... empathically, anyway. I think you had it bottled up and kept it directed at Tom. As a protective device, like you were shielding him somehow. Yeah, as I recall, seems you two were never far apart for long. Anyway. Change of subject. Now we should try our little exercise with our regular partners and see what differences may happen. Then we’ll discuss what we felt.”

The group repeated the sequence of hands on bodies and meditation by couples and that’s when Tom felt the full force of Lynette’s aura directed right at him. As soon as her hand touched his abdomen, Tom grunted and his penis sprang up like a spike, and in response, Lynette gasped as his hand touched her belly. All around the room, people groaned and six pairs of eyes zeroed in on the siblings. Tom and Lynette had fallen into a tight embrace and just let their love for each other flow in waves over them.

“Oh bloody hell,” Jeremy gasped as he broke his embrace with Amelia and the other couples released each other too. “They’re both doin’ it now.”

“Yeah,” Amelia agreed. “Almost like they’re amplifying each other. Awesome.”

Then Lynette noticed the others looking at Tom and her and she pulled back from him.

“What... ?” she started, confused. “Why’d you all stop?”

“Ha,” Harry snorted. “If you blokes had kept that up, I’d have to rip off Julie’s undies and start shaggin’ her right here. Wow, I never felt anything so intense...”

The others agreed.

“Well, I think we’ve found out that our friends are a psychic dynamo together,” Amelia breathed. “I’ve only felt something that strong from Denise.”

“Absolutely,” Jeremy agreed. “It does seem like the two of them sort of melded together there.”

“What do you mean?” Tom asked. “I think that I kind of got lost in sensations when I was touching Lynette.”

“Yeah, and you must have let go of your mental inhibitions and that let your emotions just flow,” Amelia told him. “Lynette responded to that and I guess you built up on each other. What’s that called, darling, when a mike squawks?”

“Audio feedback,” Jeremy answered. “A feedback loop.”

Amelia nodded. “So looks like you two can project your feelings. Kevin told us how we can try to control that ability; using meditation, get in touch with your body and its energy flows. It’s not easy to learn and I’m still workin’ at it. I can get some success by focusing on a person or group and thinking an emotional picture at them. Say if I want them to feel happy, I’ll imagine a litter of kittens playing and try to send that picture.”

Julie spoke up. “I noticed that Tom is completely unlike when I tried to work with him as a mentor last fall. Tom, do you feel the difference between what happened then and now?”

Tom shrugged. “Well, I’m guessing you don’t mean that girl I was first paired with...”

Julie shook her head no. “No, with me.”

“Oh. Um, I don’t know, maybe it’s because I feel surrounded by all this positive energy and Lynette seems so ... confident and supportive. That time with you felt ... mmmm ... don’t know ... artificial? Maybe manipulated, I guess. And Lynette was hovering so protectively. She seemed kinda hostile to the whole idea.”

Lynette interrupted. “Tom seemed so upset and uncomfortable and that made me concerned for him. I guess I’m guilty of being kinda overprotective ‘cause I hated it when he’d get those panic attacks.”

She had to stop to briefly tell the others about why Tom got the attacks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.