Weusall - Cover

Weusall

Copyright© 2020 by acolodude

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - While hunting elk a meteor hits and I make the mistake of checking it out. I meet and become WEUSALL

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Military   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem  

We heard a vehicle skid to a stop and the sound of car doors opening. I moved to the front door and heard voices talking loudly about ‘fucking him up real good’ and ‘having fun with the two bitches to show them who’s boss’.

It was the two dumbasses from before plus one. This time they had guns.

Blondie had a cut down shotgun, no shoulder stock, and short barrel; blackie had an automatic pistol, a Glock maybe; and the new skinny guy, who was maybe 5’ 5” and 100 lbs.

Skinny was bald, wearing a white tank-top and leather pants, and also had Neo-Nazi tattoos on his arms and neck. It was obvious he was over-compensating, by the huge revolver he was holding as it had a 14-inch barrel and was chrome or nickel plated to make it flashy.

WEUSALL asked if I wanted them taken care of? No, work with me as I handle it, please, I told them.

I said, “Not you again! Now, STOP and LISTEN.”

WEUSALL froze them in their tracks.

It was all I could do not to start laughing, as all three looked like they were going to shit themselves. “I’ll take those,” I said, as I pointed to the guns, and gestured to the small table on the porch.

WEUSALL floated the guns to the table.

I had to smile as all three had wet spots on the front of their pants running down their legs, even leather pants.

“It is not smart to threaten someone who is more powerful than you are,” I told them. After getting a closer look at all of them I realized the new guy was Latino, maybe Native American. This gave me a new notion.

“I want to prevent this type of thing from happening again, so thank you for volunteering to become my new security detail. First, I need to get you into shape and properly attired.”

Thinking to WEUSALL I asked for the removal of all their clothing and to clean the garments up before it began to smell.

“I think all of you should be 5’ 10”, but not too intimidating. Perhaps 185 lbs. of muscle and 5% body fat, marine flattop, and most importantly, no cock or balls: eunuchs that will piss like a girl without the pleasure of a clit or cunt; just a piss hole.

They passed out in shock, but WEUSALL still had them semi-standing as I instructed them to be dressed in military style cargo pants, neatly pressed slate grey color, and a charcoal grey polo.

They would not need radios as they would be able to telepathically communicate with each other and all of us. They would be shielded against bullets or penetrating weapons but only armed with their bare hands. Since nothing would be able to hurt them, they were overmatched for just about anything.

The girls were looking scared, so I asked if they were all right?

“Holy shit! You fucked them up, and now we are really safe.” They both said talking together. Laughing, they both said that I was not someone you wanted to piss off!

It was strange to hear them talk in unison, saying the exact same thing. But I liked it too!

When the ‘men’ recovered, I named them Salt, Pepper, and Spice. Lame, I know, but it was easy to remember that way.

Strangely, there was enough food for all six of us to eat dinner.

ReAne asked what we were going to do with Salt, Pepper, and Spice?

I thought for a minute and then said, “Everyone, follow me. I have a 10x10x10 shed that is full of junk.”

WEUSALL removed everything and put triple bunkbeds along the back wall, and a small table with three chairs on the sidewall to the left of the door. A wardrobe with clothes for them completed their space.

The girls and I went back to the house and discussed the new situation in more detail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.