Weusall - Cover

Weusall

Copyright© 2020 by acolodude

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - While hunting elk a meteor hits and I make the mistake of checking it out. I meet and become WEUSALL

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Military   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem  

“OH SHIT!” I said as Tia and ReAne began laughing so hard they had to sit on the floor, and I could hear our three guys giggling too.

I asked WEUSALL what they had done.

They replied that Kairi Oja has mental powers; she is energy sensitive and could detect WEUSALL in everyone and me most of all, because that is where most of WEUSALL is located.

Just being near Tia and ReAne allowed WEUSALL to migrate a small amount to Kairi without WEUSALL noticing until it had already happened. WEUSALL are rechecking everyone to ensure that this does not happen again without you or WEUSALL allowing it.

Kairi thought the question ‘Who is WEUSALL, and what are you all doing? Please tell me what you want from me.’ Everyone heard her and looked at me.

I verbally told WEUSALL to introduce themselves to everyone and tell their story, then I would tell my story and how the others came to join WEUSALL and me.

WEUSALL have been in existence for longer than can be understood; time was not clear to us. Our world was destroyed by one of the three suns of our home world when it went supernova. We found ourselves alive, just drifting along for a long time. Then WEUSALL encountered a lifeform; well, several, in a ship we came in contact with. WEUSALL tried to join with this lifeform, but they were attacked by another lifeform and destroyed. WEUSALL were not able to protect them nor were WEUSALL able to make contact with the other lifeform but learned from this.

Again, WEUSALL drifted until a roving body you call a comet passed by and pulled us along. Later, the comet flew through an asteroid field and WEUSALL collided with one that was being ejected from the field and sent drifting through space, until the asteroid hit another meteor swarm. Part of the asteroid was broken off and WEUSALL rode that small fragment of matter until it was pulled to your planet and it landed here, where WEUSALL found Ed Games.

I thanked WEUSALL and asked just how they could perform the things that they do.

WEUSALL, for lack of a better description, are organized energy. WEUSALL can control matter at the level of the atom. WEUSALL can take nearby matter apart at the atomic level instantly and can put the same matter together almost as fast, provided there is sufficient matter present, and if it is enough of the right elements. It is much easier and faster to work with than if WEUSALL had to utilize other matter from farther afield. WEUSALL are WEUSALL and are still trying to discover what all can be done or affected.’

So, I started my tale of how while I was elk hunting WEUSALL arrived in a meteorite, and then I met Tia but didn’t claim her at first.

I mysteriously went through changes that made me look younger and actually I am physically younger, in peak health and fitness.

Which meant my clothes didn’t fit anymore.

A required shopping trip for new clothes is when I met ReAne and did claim her, because WEUSALL didn’t realize I was pounding out pheromones and ReAne had been affected by these.

ReAne interrupted, saying that she thought I was handsome and looked like a nice guy, mostly because she had broken up with her boyfriend whom she had caught cheating on her. Pheromones or not, she liked me from the moment she saw me, she insisted with a smile of joy.

WEUSALL stated that might be why she reacted to the pheromones so strongly.

I then continued on, describing calling Tia and meeting her again. She too had been affected by the pheromones and was strongly attracted to me.

ReAne added gleefully that she had made me call Tia. The girls all laughed.

I then explained how the three amigos dropped in and ended up joining the group as our protectors. This created the need for more transportation and thus we purchased new vehicles. We were out shopping again when WEUSALL detected you, Kairi, were in trouble and the rest you know.

Tia asked what my neighbors were going to say when they saw I had changed and was way younger, and now had three bodyguards, a three-women harem, and a new $111,000 SUV.

The money issue was easy to explain: Military Special Ops pay was very good, and since everything is provided, almost all my pay went into my bank and just about half of it was in the market, making profits for me.

My financial advisor was very good and made both of us a lot of money from investments. Like I had said, my house is paid for, my cars are paid for, my retirement income covers all my expenses and still leaves me about $200 a month spending money.

My ranch was three miles from the nearest neighbor, but getting younger looking was going to be a problem.

Salt asked why I didn’t just change my identity. He said he knows a guy that does that for the right price. My regular ID had already been adjusted by WEUSALL, but legal records needed to be fixed, and that is not the sort of records that a small-time criminal can alter.

Kairi asked why WEUSALL didn’t just get into the web and fix us all with new IDs.

WEUSALL asked what the web was. The girls all began explaining what the internet and web was. This led WEUSALL wanting to study the internet and web to improve their knowledge.

Kairi then asked when she was getting her collar. Tia and ReAne just giggled when I looked at them; a conspiracy was at work here. And another virgin, it seemed. At least she was 16, which is the legal age of consent, but I refused to put her into any bondage stuff for our first sexual encounter.

Our joining was beautiful, soft, loving, and sweet. Tia and ReAne were on either side of her, caressing, kissing, touching, fondling, and loving on her as I sank my shaft into her vagina, breaking her maidenhead, and then thrusting in and out, driving both of us to orgasm. All three girls passed out together, and I drifted off to sleep myself.

Kairi woke me later by working on my shaft until she had it standing tall and proud. Then she moved to her hands and knees. Looking over her shoulder, she asked me to take her virgin ass now. The other girls woke at this and began to fondle her breasts and vagina from either side of her.

WEUSALL created extra lube and I slowly pressed into her ass.

The sudden popping sensation of getting past her sphincter muscle almost made me blow my load. It was so tight I could barely move forward and back; Kairi was almost in a seizure state (I later found out that it was because it was so intensely, stimulatingly, awesome!).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.