Art Project - Cover

Art Project

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2020 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Story: High school seniors Amanda, Phoebe, and Josefin celebrate Josefin's birthday with a sleepover. In olden days this might have been called a pajama party, but now there aren't enough pajamas to go around. Sharing is in order. Oh, what drama the cell phone camera and the internet can cause. If people weren't so hung up on sex and nudity, might not this world a paradise be? On the other hand, without prudery this story couldn't exist, and I'd have to write about gardening and g

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Morass

Josefin’s mother allowed the sleepover party to take place in the loft after Josefin assured her they would not be so wild as to fall over the railing. Now the cake had been eaten and the punch drunk and Joesfin’s BFFs, Amanda and Phoebe, were changing into their pajamas.

“Oh no, I can’t believe I forgot to bring mine,” Amanda gasped, having rummaged through her backpack.

“Don’t worry, you can share mine,” Phoebe offered. “It’s a two-piece. But I guess I’d better have the top because I have more in the way of boobs.”

“Ha, ha,” laughed Amanda. “Are you saying I have more ass?”

“I have plenty of…” Josefin started to say, but her two friends were already putting on Phoebe’s sleepware, Phoebe the top and Amanda the bottoms, and they were giggling at each other. As once they looked at Josefin. “Fess up,” Phoebe said, “you put rum in the punch, didn’t you?”

“Only in the cake,” Josefin said. “In the icing.”

“It was really good,” Amanda said. “The punch too.”

“It was good,” Phoebe agreed. “So what should we do now?”

Both girls looked at Josefin.

“I thought maybe we could work on our art project.”

“For school?” Phoebe said, making a wrinkly face.

“It could be fun,” Josefin said.

“Art project,” Amanda scoffed. “We don’t know any Art.”

“What about Art Jensen?” Phoebe asked.

“Oh, right, how could I forget about Art Jensen! But would he be suitable? You think he has a big project?”

“What do you mean?” Josefin asked.

“You know. A big projection,” Amanda said.

“I bet he does,” Phoebe said. “Call him up, Josefin. Ask him if he has a big project.”

“I can’t do that,” Josefin said.

“Then I’ll do it,” Phoebe said. “Where’s my cell phone?”

“Do you even know his number?” Josefin asked.

Phoebe had found her phone and was working it. “Should I invite him over?” she asked. “To work on the project?”

“Yes!” Amanda said.

“No!” Josefin said.

“You were the one wanted to work on the art project,” Phoebe accused Josefin.

“Yeah, but I was thinking of …”

“So if we can’t work on the project, what do we do?” Amanda asked.

“We kiss,” Phoebe said.

They were on the other end of the bed. They knee-walked to each other. Their faces were so close. Then closer.

Frowning, Josefin picked up Phoebe’s cell phone. She took a picture of them kissing. They were really going at it, slow and sensual, then voracious. Josefin meant to title the picture “more ass” but the phone auto-corrected it to “morass.” She sent it to Art Jensen. When she looked up, Amanda and Phoebe were staring at her.

“What are you doing?” Amanda asked.

“Nothing,” Josefin said.

“Then why are you blushing?” Phoebe asked. “Haven’t you ever seen girls kiss before? Or are you blushing because you’re all aroused?”

“No, I…” Josefin started to say.

“Oh, Jo, here it’s your birthday and we’ve been ignoring you,” Phoebe said.

“We’re sorry. We’re so so sorry,” Amanda said.

“We’ll make it up to you,” Phoebe said.

The two girls knee-walked to Phoebe and pulled her down onto the bed.

Old Books

Amanda and Phoebe were not happy with the picture Josefin had taken of them kissing and sent to Art Jensen.

“It’s going to be all over school,” Phoebe said to Josefin.

“Girl, what were you thinking?” Amanda said.

“I don’t know—I didn’t mean to. It just happened. And anyway you guys looked so hot.”

Phoebe and Amanda shook their heads. “You’re really going to have to make it up to us.”

“I will. Anything.”

“Meet us in the library after school. You can help us with our Art Project.”

Josefin was nervous all during school. Some of the time she thought maybe she’d just go home and forget about meeting them in the library, but she couldn’t do that to her friends. The picture was her fault. And she’d promised. And besides, she was a little curious about their art project.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.