An Acquired Taste - Cover

An Acquired Taste

by Lemon Fizz

Copyright© 2020 by Lemon Fizz

Erotica Sex Story: A young man takes control of his sexually disturbed mother and uncovers some deeply intriguing facts hiding in his family archives. In the process he is drawn into his mothers perverted sexual landscape. Has he bitten off more than he can chew?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Size   .

The rising sun had awoken us both as we untangled ourselves from each other. It had been a night of incestual fucking between Mom an me.

Getting gently from bed and slipping into underpants, I went to the kitchen to get some coffee going. Wearing a short wrap, she came and sat down beside me sipping coffee from the mug I had served her. I sat contemplating how sensually attractive she was; even at this early hour before saying,

“Hey, you sure let out a hollering while we were love-making.” I chuckled softly.

She stared at me thoughtfully, “You mean some foul cursing; don’t you Ben.”

“Well ... yes. It was a bit blue at times.” I grinned.

“Ben, I want no secrets between us now. I’ve waited for a right time to tell you certain things; well, ... this is the right time.” Her hand went unconsciously onto my underpants,

“I was a precocious little girl at fifteen Ben.

And also rather’ flirtatious’ according to my father one day when I was sat on his lap.

He said that if I was aiming to be a slut, he would turn me into the best there was.”

I stared at her, “Your Father said that! You’re kidding me mom!”

“My father was Dr Richard Banks; a professional physiologist, doing clinical research ... and when I was fifteen he made me his laboratory assistant and began trying out his nymphomania theory on me.”

“Trying his what out on you! ... how!”

She smiled at my incredulity and after a pause her hand came onto my cock; calmly stating,

“He wanted to explore how I responded to certain stimulations.”

“Stimulations! Christ sake!” I exclaimed.

She smiled at me as her hand drew a swollen breast from her wrap; it’s stub was dripping!

I began suckling from it.

“Yes Ben, sexually perverted stimulations ... to discover what sexual kinks I had ... or what could be introduced into my sexual appetite. It would provide me with a menu that I could offer to men ... or women.”

“Holy Shit” I gurgled as her fingers squeezed at my cock.

“It turned out there was a lot more than I ever knew existed. He called them ‘Acquired Tastes’.”

I swallowed; “Christ! Your father was a massive pervert Mom!”

Her fingers teased relentlessly at my rigid cock which was stiff with excitement.

“Well yes, it’s true, he was. Put simply Ben, my father sexually groomed me up to the hilt with perversions.”

“Holy Shit,” I swooned, my cock thumping in response.

Mom pulled my pants aside; releasing the beast that was about to erupt! She took hold at the top of the shaft and slowly pulled the foreskin all the way back; revealing its shiny purple helmet.

“Aarrh! Mom!”

“Mmm, That looks heavenly Ben!” she sighed as her mouth encased the top.

I jerked at the initial shock of pleasure and she lifted her mouth clear,

“... and at fifteen I was a fully-fledged nymphomaniac; can you imagine that Ben?”

Her mouth again took in the glistening head for a few seconds only with a soft chewing action before lifting, Mom was gazing steadily at me; I was panting hard and near my vinegar-stroke!

Mom’s thumb pressed hard beneath the helmet; holding my climax in check saying,

“He would call me his wicked little fucker! ... and you know what my darling?” She uncovered her other swollen breast and her hand firmly crushed its flesh; and from its stubby nipple a milky jet hit my face!

“That’s what he called me when he was unloading inside me! And I loved It!”

“Aaarrh Shit Ma; I’m coming!!”

“Oh darling! make it another double helping like you gave me last night!”

She watched fascinated as my cock sprayed its jizz in a high arched trajectory!

“Oh God! that’s just awesome darling!”


As we sipped at our coffee I was enlightened much deeper into my family archives,

“Incidentally, that curse I made when you drove into my butt; it was a memory escaping from my past... You see, I haven’t had that kind of sex ... since father was fucking me. But Ben ... I don’t mean your dad ... I mean Richard Banks; my father ... It was him I cursed when we were love-making. Because you fucked me just like he used to!”

I gaped at her, “Your ... own Father?”

“And I must tell you right now Ben; He was your father also.”

I was still gaping at her!

“And I have to say you look very much like him. You see, dad wasn’t your natural father. You were sired by my father; Richard Banks; who was forcing me to have sex with him ... when I was sixteen.”

She paused to give it a chance to sink in.

“You mean Richard Banks was both your father and mine!”

“Yes Ben. It was Richard; my own father who got me pregnant when I was a teenager. Yet I had already met a young man that I really liked at college! We’d been dating, and it was romantic and he was sweet ... but he never knew of the sordid affair going on between my father and I ... it was a terrible situation!

And when my boyfriend thought he’d got me pregnant that young guy felt so guilty about it!

So; he begged me to marry him.

And I just couldn’t hurt his feelings by telling him the truth!

So from then on Ben, he became your Dad. And I loved him.”

I stared in wonderment as my Mom unburdened her long held guilt.

“By the time you were born we’d been married six months! But Ben I’m so very ashamed to admit something else to you!”

“Something else! What else could there be Mom?!”

“Richie Banks, my father, still had me firmly in his vile grip: I was made to visit him regularly: for special treatment; even though I was a married woman!”

“My God! What kind of special treatment mom?” I croaked.

“Well, while pregnant with you, he was very taken with my breast going into lactation mode. In fact he became obsessed with the milk that was building up in them; and he loved to see my swollen nipples squirting milk!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.