Option #2 - Cover

Option #2

by A Bad Attitude

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Fiction Story: Another husband does not let his cheating wife turn him into a cuckold. If you did not like 'The Rest of the Story' don't bother reading this one. You are not going to like it either!

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   BTB  

Author’s Note---Another husband decides not to let ‘no-fault’ laws make him a cuckold.

Prologue

Jack---My name is Jack, sorry I guess you already know that. I’m a normal guy. I graduated college with a degree in Marketing and went to work in sales. I love being a salesman and I make a good living. A year ago I was promoted to General Sales Manager at the car dealership!

I married Suzy, the love of my life, soon after I graduated and we have a 2 year old son. When the boy was six months old Suzy went back to work. She had decided that motherhood was ‘not her thing’ and had her tubes tied. That was okay with me. It’s her body she has the right to make that decision. She works for Jenkins Manufacturing as a secretary. Three months ago she was promoted to ‘Personal Assistant’ for Paul Jenkins, a vice president and son of the owner.

Now this!

I called my office and after hearing my story my boss told me to take all the time I needed.


Chapter 1: My Story

I found out my wife of five years was cheating on me! How? She told me!

It was after supper one night. The baby had been put to bed when she told me to sit down at the kitchen table that we ‘needed to talk’.

“I want you to know that this is all your fault! If you had not insisted that I go with you to that convention in Miami last month it would have never started but it did. Now you are just going to have to put up with it.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“I’m having an affair with Paul.”

Paul, who use to be referred to as ‘Jenkins’ but now it is ‘Paul’. Her boss. I try to stay calm.

“How is it my fault?”

“Like I said you insisted that I go with you. I had to ask Paul for the time off. He agreed but only if I took a ‘long lunch’ with him. That means a visit to a local motel and me letting him fuck me. I never told you about him and all the gossip around the company because I did not want you to get mad and make me quit. I like working there and jobs are scarce nowadays. He had taken long lunches with other girls and they all commented on his ‘manhood’. He is huge! Long story short, I went and he is an amazing lover! His big cock made me cum so hard! I could not stop thinking about it. Even when I was with you in Miami. He touches me in places you never will! After we came back from Miami I informed him that if he ever wanted to do it again I was ready. I have been going on long lunches with him a couple of times a week since we’ve been back.”

“You fucking slut! I will not put up with you cheating! You better get an attorney because I am going to file...”

“Calm down and just listen for a few minutes.

First this thing with Paul will end. He goes with a girl for 5 or 6 months then he finds another one. I’ll be transferred to another department and get a raise to boot. This is not interfering with us. I still make love to you any time you want. It’s just a work thing.

(I’m thinking it is more of a big cock thing. Work has nothing to do with it.)

Secondly, you are not going to divorce me. This is a ‘no-fault state’. I’d get the house, you’ll pay the mortgage, I’ll get alimony since you make a lot more than me and you’ll pay child support for the next 20 years. You will also pay the boy’s tuition at a private school. You will live in a shabby apartment and eat TV diners because you can’t afford to go out. Paul will drop me and I’ll fine another big dick to fuck. I may even let the new one move in with me to help with the boy. Oh you’ll see your son. Every weekend while I go out clubbing. Then for a week in the summer while I vacation in Vegas or cruise the Caribbean with one of my lovers. So forget divorce and just roll with it”.

I did forget about divorcing the slut but I did not ‘roll with it’.


Chapter 2

It was the next week when she walked out of the bathroom naked as the day she was born that I saw them. The hickeys! There a two on each breast. She stood in front of me as I sat on the bed.

“Paul wanted to mark me as his so I let him. I told him that you know about us and you are fine with it. I want you to know that we are thinking about inviting you to one of our long lunches. I think it would be fun watching your face as he pounds that big dick into me.”

“I am not ‘fine’ with you cheating and watching is not going to happen.”

“Don’t be so sure. Remember ‘no fault’. I can divorce you and this will still end up the same. Now get over here and start on these sore tits. Then I want you to eat my pussy. Don’t worry, you are not getting sloppy seconds. Seconds yes but sloppy no. I douched then sat in a hot bath. I should be all cleaned out.”

I did make love to her that night. I even ate her cheating pussy. She did taste clean and when I fucked her I did not notice any change in her vagina. I think Paul has a long pencil size dick!

The next morning at breakfast she told me that next week Paul and she would be attending a conference in San Diego and that I should make arrangement s for the boy. They would leave on Wednesday morning and be back Sunday night. They would be staying at the Marriott.

San Diego is on the border with Mexico! That gave me an idea.

Six years ago I had worked late one night. As I drove home I witnessed a car run a red light and crash into the car in front of me. That car flipped over twice before coming to a stop on its top! I jumped out of my car and ran towards the car on its top. The girl in the passenger seat was obliviously dead. Her brains were on the pavement. The young guy who had been driving was pinned in the car. His seat belt was still on and it was jammed shut. I used my pocket-knife to cut it off him and was dragging him out when the car exploded!

I was not burned but knocked to the ground. We both laid in the street until the police and the ambulance arrived. Bystanders had called 911 and told the police what they had seen. I was checked out and released that night.

The next evening I visited that guy in the hospital. He had a broken arm and two broken legs but otherwise he was fine.

In the room with him was his mother, a very pretty Mexican lady.

She explained, “My son was visiting his girlfriend who was a student at the university here in town. They were returning from a movie when the accident happened. He is so lucky you were there to pull him out. If not he would have been burned alive.” She wiped a tear from her eye.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.