Tissues and Ticklish Mom Settle In - Cover

Tissues and Ticklish Mom Settle In

Copyright© 2021 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It's the day after Tissues and Mom have their shopping sprees. They have some fun all over the house. Ticklish Mom gets comfortable serving her daughter while Tissues learns how to be in charge. This is the fourth story in the series. You'll probably be confused if you don't read the others first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Squirting   Small Breasts   ENF  

I woke with a start. I was on top of my bed, face down in my pillow. Other than my heels, I was naked. I looked over at my alarm clock. It was early in the evening and I’d been asleep about an hour.

I didn’t feel rested after my short nap. I felt disappointed in myself. How could I have been so stupid? What could I possibly do now to make up for it?

Obey. Tell the truth. Those were the two obvious things. But it would take time for those to calm my daughter’s wrath. She was so angry.

I was glad that she sent me to my room and didn’t just punish me while she was so enraged. I shuddered to think of what she might have done – how harshly she could have punished me. Maybe with some time to clam down and think, she’d find a reason to show some mercy. Or would she just have time to think of more punishments?

Whatever she decided, I knew that I deserved it. This was all my fault right from the beginning. Why did I lie to her? She didn’t deserve that after all she’d been through since Friday night. We could have had a good mother-daughter day – a good mistress-slave day. But I spoiled it.

I sat on the edge of my bed. I didn’t dare kick my heels off. Miss wanted me to wear them, and I would obey her.

“Oh my God, the pictures!” I said out loud, putting my face in my hands. How would I possibly survive in prison? I pushed that thought out of my mind.

The nap did accomplish one thing. I wasn’t nearly as horny as I’d been before. I still needed to cum, but I wasn’t on the edge.

I thought about all the orgasms I’d given Miss today, too many to count. She deserved them. She was so happy being in charge of me and I ruined it. There were still rooms in the house that she didn’t cum in yet. I was supposed to make her cum in every room and I promised myself that I would, as long as that was still what Miss wanted.

“That’s it!” I said as a thought popped into my head.

I would help her. Being in charge of me made her horny, so I would help her dominate me. Punishing me made her horny, so I would teach her how best to punish me. Denying me orgasm made her horny, so I would show her what made me horniest. I’d make sure that she knew how to bring me right to the edge of cumming and wait until the last possible moment before telling her to stop.

Could I control myself when she’s not home or would I break down and masturbate like a wonton slut? I’m sure she feels that she can’t trust me now. I’m not sure I trusted myself. Maybe a chastity belt was a good idea. The thought of it had my arousal growing.

I walked over to my closet. Flipping through the stripper clothes I’d be wearing. They were all so tight and short. There was not one dress in there that would conceal a chastity belt, nor would the tight stretch pants. Maybe that was a good thing. Maybe I needed the whole world to know what a horny mess I’d become. Maybe that would help me help Miss.

I went back to sit on the bed.

My mind shifted to Ms. Connor’s visit. I thought about how submissive Miss became around her. She was so humiliated when Giggles was allowed to play with her embarrassing flat chest, huge nipples and swollen clit. This was a contradiction. On one hand, she was horny dominating me. On the other, she was horny being dominated.

Or was that really the other hand? I thought it over.

No. It’s not being dominated. It’s being humiliated. She did everything to hide her embarrassing flat chest from the world. We had many talks with me consoling her, trying to convince her that her breasts would come eventually. Now that I’ve seen her naked, I thought otherwise. Would they ever grow?

I thought back to Friday night. In the throws of her powerful first orgasms, she begged to have her secrets exposed to the world.

I tried to convince myself that I didn’t want her treated this way. But I remembered how horny I was watching her humiliation. How hard I came. I couldn’t deny it. I wanted her exposed and humiliated. If that’s what Miss needs, then I would help her.

I started to think of ways that I could get her naked in front of people. It sounded impossible without us being arrested, but Ms. Connor managed to expose me plenty yesterday. Neither one of us is in jail right now.

Maybe Miss needed a big squirt cum while being exposed. That would humiliate her plenty.

That thought got my clit throbbing.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Miss’s footsteps coming up the stairs and walking toward my room.

I straightened up. I knew punishment was coming, but I convinced myself that this was the first step toward healing.

Miss pushed open the door and strode toward where I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She was naked!

“Miss ... I...” I tried to start apologizing.

She pushed me down onto the bed by my shoulder and climbed on top of me. Before I knew it, she had straddled my head and pressed her soaking wet cunny down on my face.

“Lick it! ... Just shut up and fucking lick it!” she said and ground her clit over my nose and mouth.

I stuck my tongue out and licked. I wanted to please her so very badly. If she was pleased with me, maybe she won’t punish me.

Remembering how hard she orgasmed when her anus was stimulated, I reached around and wiggled my middle finger up her tight asshole. She pushed her butt out to meet my finger, which moved her giant clit over my mouth. I sucked it in and massaged it with my tongue and lips.

“Oh! That feels so fucking good! More in my asshole! MORE!!” She screamed.

I worked a second finger into my daughter’s asshole, and she squirmed to get them in deep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.