Tissues and Ticklish Mom Settle In - Cover

Tissues and Ticklish Mom Settle In

Copyright© 2021 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It's the day after Tissues and Mom have their shopping sprees. They have some fun all over the house. Ticklish Mom gets comfortable serving her daughter while Tissues learns how to be in charge. This is the fourth story in the series. You'll probably be confused if you don't read the others first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Squirting   Small Breasts   ENF  

We finished our pizza and I started cleaning everything up. I struck up a conversation while I cleaned.

“So, when you came up to my room earlier, I was expecting to be punished,” I said.

“I wanted to punish you at first,” she answered, “but Ms. Connor called to see if we opened the bag she left. I had forgotten all about it.”

I had forgotten about that bag myself. I cringed remembering the sound of the duffle bag made when Giggles dropped it on the floor. I also realized that the bag was nowhere to be seen.

Miss explained she and Ms. Connor spoke for a while. She didn’t give up many details, but she said that they spoke about how she was feeling about being in charge. Ms. Connor had gotten the details of Miss’s shopping spree – details that I still didn’t have other than the few pictures I saw – and she was particularly interested in how my daughter felt at the time things were happening and, also how she felt thinking about things after.

“She said that I have a lot to experience and learn before my place gets sorted out,” Miss explained.

“I think we both do,” I replied, thinking about my own experiences.

“The conversation just got me so horny. I needed to cum really bad.”

“I know how you feel.”

“Sucks for you!” she said laughing.

I finished cleaning up the kitchen and we went to the living room. We sat together, holding hands on the sofa.

“Miss, may I ask you something?” I said.

“You can ask anything,” she answered, “but I don’t have to answer.”

“Of course. Yesterday ... D ... did any man ... you know ... did you?” I stammered. I had very few conversations with her about boys and all, other than telling her not to.

“No!” She shot back, “Debbie let a man touch me, her neighbor. But that’s it.”

“Oh! Thank Goodness!”

Was I actually happy that an adult man touched my daughter? So much had changed in the last couple of days. I decided that I’d let it go. I didn’t recall seeing any men in the pictures Ms. Connor showed us. I guess there was no camera around to record that.

“I haven’t even kissed a boy, yet.” She admitted, blushing.

“Well, we could call the pizza guy back...” I said, joking.

“No!” she cried, “If you do, I’ll make you give him a blow job!”

We had a good laugh. In the back of my mind, I thought about how many years it had been since I’d been with a man, myself. Tommy’s little dicky certainly didn’t count. I think it was too small to get inside me at all, anyway. Poor boy. He’s young, though. It will grow ... I hope.

Maybe I SHOULD call the pizza guy. That would be easy. No, not him. But the thought of a real dick pounding my newly awakened cunny had me all wet and tingly.

But ... Miss ... She’s in charge. I’d need her permission, of course. How could I even ask her that? Thinking about it only made my arousal stronger.

I wanted to take the initiative to get back on Miss’s good side. The stunt with the pizza guy was a good start, but that’s all it was. I had a long way to go to regain her trust and I knew that she would still punish me for lying. Ms. Connor’s bag of tricks was around here somewhere!

“Are we going to finish our orgasm trip around the house tonight?” I asked.

“Oh!” she was surprised at my question, and blushed, “OK!”

“What’s next? Kitchen downstairs?”

“No!” she said quickly, “not yet.”

Hmmm ... What was that about? I didn’t push it.

“What about the bathroom down here?” I asked.

We hardly ever use it, reserving it for guests. Also, if we don’t use it, we don’t have to clean it. It’s really small, just a toilet and sink.

“OK!” she replied jumping up off the sofa.

I followed her to the bathroom. There’s barely enough room for one person in there. I was wondering how we would do this.

She pulled me in by both hands and our naked bodies touched. She guided my right hand to her chest and my left to her cunny. I squeezed her nipple and rubbed her throbbing clit and swollen cunny lips between my fingers.

She moaned, reaching one hand up to massage my tit and squeeze my nipple and the other around to massage my butt.

I’m a few inches taller than Miss and with the heels, I towered over her. It didn’t feel right. I grabbed her under her armpits and lifted her up onto the toilet. Now she was a couple of inches taller than me. Much better! Our hands returned to stimulating each other.

This was much different than all the other situations of the day so far. This was much more loving. Mother and daughter making each other feel good.

With her above me, I was able to spread my legs a bit and rub my clit on her thigh. She felt my advance and pushed her thigh in to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.