Jamie's Hair - Cover

Jamie's Hair

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Story: Jamie considers changing her hairstyle. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“Are you tired of my hair?” Jamie asked Nils.

“No, of course not,” Nils declared. “I love your hair. I like everything about it. The color. The feel. The shape.”

“So you say,” Jamie said. “But what about my pussy hair?”

“But you usually shave,” Nils said.

“I’m thinking I might let it grow. Wouldn’t it be fun to have some fur there for winter? A nice soft pelt?”

“Are you cold?” Nils asked. “Maybe I could warm you up.” Without waiting for an answer, Nils pounced.

The warming up took an hour or so, with Jamie falling into a deep sleep afterward.

Nils snuggled with her for a while, then went off to take a shower, and when he returned, he regarded Jamie, sleeping naked atop the covers, her countenance one of complete peace.

3D rendering of a woman sleeping on bed

It was true, he loved her hair. No need for a change. But even so, he imagined her with a golden pelt of pussy fur, and with a long blonde braid, one with an adorably frizzly tip that she might use to tickle his penis. Suddenly Nils sported an ardent erection. So much he wanted to embrace Jamie again. To drive his cock into her cunt. But it wouldn’t be right to disturb her. Probably she’d wake up soon. Probably she’d be eager for his embrace. Soon. But until then he could paint her.

Painting of a woman sleeping on bed


painting by Nils

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.