The Fiery Doctor - Cover

The Fiery Doctor

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The story of a young doctor who learns to love again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse  

As Mark and Emily’s wedding day got closer, the closer Mark and Emi became. It was almost like they were becoming one person. The biggest problem that Emily had was that with all the work she was now doing on the farm her muscles were getting bigger. She already had to get bigger scrub pants because her ass was now solid muscle, and was worried that her dress wouldn’t fit. Almost all the fat on her body had now been worked off, even though she was eating more now than she had before. The Saturday before the wedding she had gone over to Cindy’s to make sure it still fit. If anything, it fit her even better.

Mark made sure that his suit still fit right and that the hogs that they would use would be perfect for roasting. Kat decided that she was going to ask Brandon to be her plus one for the wedding and he agreed providing that either one of his parents could drop him off or someone could pick him up for he didn’t drive. When Kat told Mark and Emi, they decided, much to Kat’s surprise, to have a limo pick up Brandon and his family and bring them over. Kat quickly cleared this with Brandon. He assured her that they would be on time for he was starting to warm up to Kat. The day before the wedding, Mark slipped away for a couple of hours, he had something that he had to do. Neither Emi nor Kat were surprised at this. They knew that he was going to the cemetery to say hello to his folks and sister. It was very early on Saturday morning when Mark got back and passed out on the couch.

Emily was up at her usual time on Saturday morning. She had butterflies in her stomach, for she was finally going to get married. Something that she had always wanted. She walked out and saw that Mark was sleeping on the couch and that Kat was already up. The two of them made some coffee and took it out to the patio so that they could watch the sunrise. It had been forecasted to be a beautiful day and it was starting that way. The ladies finished their coffee and fruit that they brought out with them and they went back in. Mark had gotten up and they could hear him in the shower. The ladies then left a note and slipped out to go to Cindy’s so that they could get ready.

Mark got out and seen the note. He still had some work to do for he had to start roasting the hogs. Everything was ready; all he had to do was use the skid loader with forks to put the hogs over the coals. The three of them had killed and cleaned the hogs the day before. They had also got the pit ready and before they left, Kat had started the fire. It took some time but the fire burned down and Mark put the hogs on. The wedding was at three that afternoon and he knew that the hogs would be done by the time of the reception. As he was waiting, he laid down and took a nap. He woke up at one and started getting dressed for people would start arriving soon. But first the three S’s; shit, shower, and shave. Sure, enough as soon as he finished getting dressed, the doorbell rang. It was Tim and Evan. As it got closer to three, Mark was getting nervous like almost every other man on his wedding day. Finally, he heard the ladies arrive for they had taken Kat’s truck and he knew that truck’s sound anywhere. Kat came out to do a final check on everything and say hi to Brandon and his family. To say that he and his family were impressed was an understatement. His parents hadn’t believed him when he told them about Kat. Finally meeting her in person, they could see that their son’s description of her didn’t do her justice. Brandon was impressed because this was the first time, he had seen Kat outside of school and she was smoking hot. Not only that but she also was allowing her true personality to show and he found himself being drawn to her like a moth to the flames.

At three o’clock sharp the music started. Everyone gasped when Emily finally appeared. Her gown appeared to be made of emeralds, her now wavy hair looked to be made of molten gold and fire that had been spun into fine silk, and she had it tied with an emerald green ribbon. She had just enough make-up on to highlight her cheeks, eyes, and lips. As Emily walked down the aisle a cool breeze blew through. Both Emily and Mark smiled at this for it seemed that Susie, Mark’s parents, and Emily’s first fiancé had arrived. In Emily’s eyes, she could see the four of them standing near the front and in her mind, she thanked them for coming. For the first time, she heard Mark’s parents speak to her, “We wouldn’t miss this for the world dear.” Emily shed a single tear, she wished that her parents were only a tenth as good as Mark’s parents had been. Mark hadn’t missed the tear and he knew what had caused it for he also seen his parents, his sister, and a very handsome black man in a Marine dress uniform arrive. He was confused a bit but figured that he would ask later, maybe. The wedding went off without a hitch, but the reception was a different matter. As the reception was starting, an expensive car pulled in the drive, and Emily froze when she saw it. Mark and Kat were both confused but that didn’t last long. Two people got out of the back seats. The man had short grey hair and the woman had long hair that was turning grey but still had some red in it. The man was also a bit drunk. Mark looked at Emi,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.