The Fiery Doctor - Cover

The Fiery Doctor

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of a young doctor who learns to love again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse  

When she woke up the next day, she felt more clear-headed than she had felt in years. As she went about her morning routine, she kept thinking of ways that she could tell Mark that she was interested in him, but nothing seems right. Either she had ethical concerns or she sounded desperate and she didn’t want that. Eventually, she just decided to wing it. After she got done with her shift, she went up to see Mark and was surprised to see that he was dressed and that his bags were packed.

“Hi doc, guess what, I’m being released today. Just waiting on Katelynn to get here.”

Even though she was going through a lot of confusing emotions she didn’t let on, instead, she chose to keep things casual.

“Katelynn is your ride? I wouldn’t have thought that she would be old enough to drive.”

“She’s just coming to help me. We’re taking an Uber.”

“I just got off and I could drive you two home.”

“I couldn’t impose that on your doc.”

“You’re not imposing, I’m offering. It would be a lot cheaper than taking an Uber and with your condition a lot safer.”

“Well Ok, doc but only because you’re so insistent.”

At this moment Kat walked in, hearing only the last sentence.

“What’s the doc so insistent on?”

“She volunteered to drive us home this evening, Kat.”

“Cool.”

“But before we go, I need to take a leak. Excuse me, ladies, I’ll only be a minute.”

As Mark limped to the bathroom Kat was giving Emily a calculating look.

“Kind of taking the hard way to find where we live aren’t you?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Kat.”

“Ya whatever. It’s your story. Just know that I know the truth.” This made Emily smile a bit.

Mark came out of the bathroom, grabbed his bag, and swung it onto his back.

“We ready ladies?”

“Just waiting on you, old man.”

“Kat, I’ll remember that when you want to borrow the car keys in a couple of years.”

Kat just rolled her eyes and Emily giggled as they both headed for the door after Mark. Just before leaving Kat stopped Emily giving her a piece of paper.

“What’s this?” asked Emily

“Just take it. It’s my phone number. If you ever want to go out for coffee sometime or if you ever get down, just call me no matter what time it is.”

“Thank you, Kat. We better catch up with your dad. He’s moving fast for someone who just lost a leg.”

“Yep, that’s my dad. No matter what he won’t let himself be slowed down.”

The way to Mark and Kat’s place was quiet with just directions being spoken. Emily wasn’t surprised to find them pulling up in front of a farmhouse. No, what surprised her was just how nice things were kept up around it.

“Nice place you have here Mark.”

“Thank you. Would you like to go on the tour?”

“You offer tours? I’d love to.”

In Emily’s rear view mirror, she could see Kat struggling to keep from falling over laughing. At this Emily just gave her the bird and Kat gave her a thumbs up.

During the entire tour, Emily was in awe. Not only was the outside of the house beautiful with its many flowering plants, warm brick sides, and a metal roof that set off the bricks perfectly. But the inside was spectacular with its: wood floors, warm wood paneling on the walls, the fireplace in the living room, modern kitchen, large bedrooms each with an attached bathroom and walk-in closet. The living room had an actual stained-glass window that when the sun shined in lit up a rock waterfall that not only was it beautiful but also regulated the humidity in the house as well. The tour continued through the full basement with its open space for parties and a safe room for bad weather or break-ins. After the basement, Mark had to excuse himself because he was getting tired. Emily thanked him for the tour and as she left, she was wondering if she had just made the biggest mistake of her life in not telling Mark how she felt about him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.