Frizzle - Cover

Frizzle

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie and Nils celebrate Jamie's new hairstyle. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

To celebrate Jamie’s braid, Nils presented her with a gold hairband.

“I love it,” Jamie declared. “It’s perfect for tying off my frizzle.”

And to celebrate the tying off of the frizzle, Jamie applied the end of her braid to Nils’ penis.

24996-frizzle.jpg

“It’s so tickly,” Nils said after no more than half a minute of the application. “I almost can’t stand it.”

Jamie chuckled and continued to brush the decidedly erect penis with the tip of her braid. “This is so fun,” she said. “I hope you mind that I’m cheating a little by holding your penis still. Otherwise who knows what would happen?”

Another minute and the first signs of seep oozed from the penis slit. Jamie wetted the wisps of blond hair at the tip of her braid in the not quite clear moisture. She knew it wouldn’t be long now. Part of her wanted to take the cock into her mouth, to suck it into its climactic throes, but she also wanted to see the spurts, so she forewent the oral pleasure and continued whisking the hair back and forth across Nils’ most sensitive spot.

Sure enough, semen jolted forth, the first shot splattering just above Jamie’s breasts, the second striking an inch left of her belly button, the third smacking her blond bush. Jolts four through eight or nine or ten collected in Jamie’s mouth. The best of both worlds, she thought, swallowing as Nils’ orgasm ebbed. She continued to suck the softening penis, and sure enough it began to stiffen, and a minute or two later it was revived sufficiently that Jamie, after pushing Nils back onto the bed, could insert it where it belonged, deep in her cunt.

“The third world,” she blurted.

“Huh?” Nils questioned, somewhat belatedly.

Her orgasm underway, Jamie didn’t answer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.