Diving Naked - Cover

Diving Naked

by Mary Kwite

Copyright© 2021 by Mary Kwite

Erotica Sex Story: Kelly was always a great diver, but when her body started to develop she became uncomfortable and her scores suffered. Her coach made a suggestion in practice that changed things forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Small Breasts   ENF   .

Kelly came from a diving family. Her mom and dad met during a diving competition. They both went to the Olympic trials but didn’t qualify. They had Kelly swimming before she could even walk. Diving had been part of her life for as long as she could remember. The diving genes were definitely passed along, since Kelly won every event she entered as a young diver.

Kelly always hit all her dives when she was younger. But, for some reason, she started having some trouble after age fourteen. This was an important time, since she would be old enough for the next Olympic trials in a couple of years. Her parents put a lot of pressure on her. She had a world-class coach who was a former Olympian herself. National Championships were coming and she really wanted to qualify for Nationals.

Kelly and her coach, Julie, had the pool to themselves for practice. Kelly’s parents paid top dollar for that. Kelly was struggling again. She stood at the edge of the ten-meter platform trying to focus on her dive. She was tugging at her diving suit, a nervous habit that started when her body started to develop. It wasn’t that she’d developed much, she wasn’t even an A-cup and the few hairs she had on her cunny, her mom said she should shave. Her nipples did grow, though. They poked out her diving suit. She was very self-conscious about them.

Julie watched as Kelly jumped off the platform and did a dive that she would score a 5.5 out of 10, at best. She met Kelly at the edge of the pool as she climbed up the ladder. Julie wrapped a towel around her prize athlete, feeling the pressure herself. Her divers had to win championships and Olympics if she were going to keep getting paid her exorbitant rates.

They stood face to face at the side of the pool as Julie tried to figure out what was going wrong all of a sudden. Kelly listened intently and nodded her head. She wanted to figure this out too so she could make her parents proud. Unconsciously, she kept tugging at her diving suit. Julie noticed this habit and decided to ask about it.

“Is there something wrong with your suit, Kelly? You keep fidgeting with it.” Julie asked.

“I don’t know, it’s just ... I ... It’s weird, I know. But...” Kelly stammered in reply. She didn’t really know how to explain it.

“I have an idea. It’s just the two of us here. Take your suit off and try a dive.”

“What!? You want me to dive naked?”

“Sure, I had a teammate that had a similar problem. Our coach had her try diving naked and it worked!”

Julie lied. That never happened. She was just out of ideas. It wasn’t that she wanted to see the girl naked. She’d seen her in the shower plenty of times. She just needed to get the girl back to doing dives that would score 10s.

“Really? She dove naked in practice?”

“Sure, it worked great!”

“I don’t know. It sounds weird. What if someone comes in?”

“I won’t let anyone in. Give it a try. You have nothing to lose.”

Kelly felt her nipples swelling and a twinge in her cunny as she decided to give it a try. She pulled her arms out of the shoulder straps of her diving suit and hesitated there for a moment. Her coach saw her naked all the time, but only in the locker room. This was different.

She took a deep breath and pushed her suit down to her ankles. She steadied herself with a hand on her coach’s shoulder as she stepped out of it.

“There!” Kelly said.

“OK. Well, go give it a shot. Do your round one dive.”

Kelly climbed up to the platform, her straight brown hair bouncing in its ponytail. It felt weird at first, climbing up the stairs. But she felt very comfortable when she got to the top. She stood at the back of the platform and envisioned her dive. She took a deep breath, walked toward the end of the platform, did a little hop, and dove off.

As soon as she hit the water, she knew that she nailed the dive. Julie was hopping up and down can clapping her hands. Kelly was so happy, she forgot she was naked as she climbed out of the pool and gave her coach a wet hug.

“Oh my God!” Julie shouted, “That was awesome!”

She could hardly believe that her suggestion worked.

“Was it a 10? Do you think?” Kelly asked.

“Don’t get ahead of yourself. You still have work to do.”

Kelly did about 20 more dives naked, all of which would score nines or better. Then Julie had her put the diving suit back on. Kelly felt weird with the suit on but did 10 dives that would score in the sevens. Much better than earlier, for sure.

Neither coach nor athlete could believe that diving naked actually worked, but it did. Kelly was diving better after practicing naked.

After practice, Kelly ran into the locker room and straight to the bathroom stall. She pulled her suit down to her ankles, sat on the bowl and emptied her bladder. When she was done, she sat there and thought about diving naked. She felt a familiar itch between her legs and decided to scratch it before Julie got there.

She kicked her suit off her ankles and slid her finger between her slick cunny lips. She found her clitty and rubbed it hard.

Julie walked into the locker room and heard the moaning from the stall. She decided to stop and stay quiet. She saw Kelly’s feet from under the stall door. She had no doubt that the girl was masturbating. She watched Kelly’s feet go up on her toes and heard the girl moan through a big orgasm. Julie fought the urge to slide her fingers under her own shorts. The girl’s show turned her on, but she decided to wait until she got home to masturbate herself.

When Kelly calmed down from her orgasm, Julie felt it was safe to announce her presence.

“You did awesome today, Kelly,” Julie said.

She saw Kelly’s feet shuffle and slide back into her diving suit.

“Yea! That was great,” Kelly said as she finished in the stall and came out to get dressed.

“Kelly, we need to keep this between us, OK. I can get in trouble, and I don’t want you to be affected,” Julie said.

“W ... what? What’s a secret?” Kelly asked, thinking that Julie was talking about her masturbating in the stall.

“That you practice naked, silly!”

“Oh ... That ... Sure, no problem!”

And so, it went for the weeks leading up to the trials for Nationals. Whenever it was just the two of them in the pool, Kelly started her practice naked and then did some dives with her diving suit on. She got better and better each week. After practice, Julie listened to Kelly masturbate in the bathroom stall then went home and masturbated herself.

Kelly was proud of her improvement. But she knew she did her best dives naked. Her dives with her diving suit on were between 1 and 1.5 points lower. In the meets she competed in on the way to trials, she scored well enough to win, but knew she needed to be better to make it to Nationals.

Trials for Nationals arrived, and Kelly was nervous. The stands were completely full, and the event would be televised. It was the first time she would dive in front of TV cameras. Her parents were in the stands, and she was always a bit tense when diving in front of them. They put a lot of pressure on her.

Kelly made it through the first rounds and qualified for the final round. These next two dives would determine if she qualified for Nationals or not. She went to the platform for her first dive and her nervous habit of tugging at her swimsuit returned. She didn’t notice herself, but Julie did, and almost covered her eyes when Kelly started her dive.

The first dive scored 8.5s which was OK. But Kelly knew that she needed 9.5s on her second dive to qualify. Julie tried to calm Kelly’s nerves before the took to the stairs of the platform.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.