Diving Naked 2 - Cover

Diving Naked 2

by Mary Kwite

Copyright© 2021 by Mary Kwite

Erotica Sex Story: Naked diving becomes the rage and the girls take things to the extreme to win gold at the Olympics. You should read Naked Diving 1 first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Shemale   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF   .

Kelly had no idea what she started. Many of the female divers were now diving naked. Naked divers were, on average, scoring higher than divers that wore their diving suits in the year that followed Nationals. There were rumors that some countries were forcing their divers to dive naked or lose their spots on the team, but nothing was ever proven. Kelly won Nationals the following year, too, even though about half of the divers were diving naked.

This year were the Olympic trials. In the year between the last Nationals and Olympic trials, things changed a bit. It wasn’t so much that naked divers were scoring higher, but divers that wore suits were scoring lower. Also, it was clear that divers with no pubic hair were scoring higher, as well. So, there wasn’t a pubic hair to be found among the naked divers now. But with so much competition, diving naked and bald was no longer enough to win events. Pressure was on for trials.

Naked diving made its way to men’s diving, as well. There, the higher scores went to divers who dove with erections. Surprisingly, among those the highest scores went the divers with the smallest dicks. The thinking is that these divers are overcoming the humiliation of their small, hairless dicks.

Johnny was the last diver at the men’s trial. He always dove with a diving suit on because he was embarrassed by his body. At 16 years old, he is small of stature and an extremely small dick, since he suffers from a medical condition commonly known as micro-penis. He has almost no ball sack and all you can see of his dick is a small wrinkle of foreskin. His mother, who is also his coach, had tried to get him to dive naked to promote awareness of his condition, to no avail.

Johnny was behind and knew he had to score high. For his last dive, he walked to the ladder, took a deep breath, and pulled his diving suit down and kicked it off. Oddly, the crowd fell silent when he walked out onto the platform, and they saw his almost non-existent penis. Johnny got into position for his dive and pulled his foreskin back to reveal his rock-hard, half-inch dick to the world. His thinking was that they needed to see his dick for him to get high scores, not just the foreskin. He did his whole dive while jerking his little dick between his thumb and finger, ejaculating as he splashed into the water.

He scored all 10s and advanced to the Olympics. He met his mom for the post-dive interview.

Since nude diving became the rage, the TV network didn’t want to be outdone. They hired a sexy raven-haired reporter, Gina Molina, to do poolside interviews. She had DD tits and wore a sexy little red dress that displayed plenty of cleavage and thigh.

“Wow, Johnny! Perfect scores! You’re an Olympian. How does that feel?” Gina asked.

Johnny started to respond, but his mom jumped in.

“Johnny is very excited to promote awareness of micro-penis. When he was younger, doctors tried to prescribe him medications to make his penis grow, but I refused to let them. He has a beautiful little dicky!” she said.

“Uh, thanks Mom. But Johnny, how do you feel?”

“I’m still humiliated to have such a small penis,” Johnny blushed and stared at his feet as he answered, “But somehow, once I was naked up there, I got horny. That’s when I decided to jerk on the way down.”

Mom interrupted again, “And we all saw how perfectly his little dicky works. Yes, he is very sensitive and ejaculates very quickly, but that’s all part of this awareness campaign.”

“You seem to have very intimate knowledge of Johnny’s genitals and sexual responses? How did that come about? Some people may find that a bit ... creepy!”

“Oh! ... Well ... I... “ Mom stuttered, “It’s just that Johnny spent a lot of time with doctors, and I need to be involved on a daily basis with his ... well ... development. You see, since his testicles are so tiny...”

“Mom! That’s enough! Let’s go!” Johnny said and headed for the locker room.

On the woman’s side, Kelly climbed up the ladder and out of the pool after her first dive at trials. She waived to the crowd as she padded, naked, over to hug her coach. Her dive got 8s and 8.5s. She hurried back to the locker room, since she couldn’t wait to get into the stall to masturbate, which she did after each naked dive, now. On her way, she was stopped by a push at her shoulder. It was her rival, Paula.

This was Paula’s second attempt at trials. She missed making the Olympics four years ago and was 19 years old now. The tall, thin blonde was one of the divers that refused to dive naked.

“Hey slut!” Paula said

“What do you want, Paula? Aren’t you supposed to be diving right now?” Kelly replied.

“Yea, but why don’t you wait here and watch my dive before you go into there to finger your pussy?”

“What are you talking about?” Kelly blushed.

“Everyone knows what you do. You expose yourself to the whole world, making it seem like you’re some kind of champion of the mentally ill. Then you go into the locker room make yourself cum. It’s no secret! You totally just want to get off!”

“What-Ever!”

Kelly tried to move around Paula, but the older diver grabbed her by the elbow.

“I said stay and watch. You may learn something.” Paula said and headed to the platform.

Kelly decided to wait and see what Paula was talking about.

Paula climbed up the platform and waited to be introduced. When her name was called, she stepped to the middle of the platform, grabbed the neck of her diving suit and ripped it off in one pull. Then she did what could only be described as a stripper routine up and down the platform. She strutted back and forth, winked, squeezed her B-cup tits, and even bent all the way over with her legs spread, exposing her pussy and asshole.

Everyone was watching Paula, so Kelly took the opportunity to finger her own horny pussy while she watched. She wouldn’t have to run to the stall this time, since she had a nice orgasm right at the pool.

When Paula’s show was over, she did a rather ordinary dive that got good scores.

Some of the other divers tried to copy Paula’s strip routine, but none were as prepared, so their attempts were not successful at swaying the judges.

14-year-old Annie was permitted to dive in trials, since she’d be 15 when the Olympics start. She dove naked for the first time at trials. She has a girl’s body, with barely noticeable bumps on her chest and tiny nipples. She did her final dive while spreading her naturally bald pussy and butt cheeks, rather than tucking by grabbing her ankles. Everyone could see her tiny clit and her milky pussy juice as she somersaulted before the cameras.

She jumped out of the pool to loud cheers, especially from her mom and dad, who were so proud of their little girl. Annie seemed so happy to be naked in front of the world for her interview with her parents.

“You really went for it with your new take on the tuck position. What made you think of that move?” Gina asked.

“I’m always embarrassed by my girlish body, and I really didn’t want to dive naked. But I knew that I would have to here in the trials. I knew I had to score high on my last dive, so I needed to do something extra. I thought of the new move while I was up on the platform. I thought it would help me get a high score, PLUS it was a great chance to show off my embarrassing tiny little clitty.”

“Let me show you the replay here, we can see this milky substance coming from your vagina. Were you sexually aroused during your dive?”

“Oh my gosh! Yes! It makes me so horny ... oops! Can I say ‘horny’ on TV?”

“You just did. Mom how are you feeling right now?”

“I’m so proud of Annie,” mom answered, “she’s so brave. I can’t tell you how many times she cried in my arms about her girlish body. But she just showed everyone what she could do.”

“And dad, certainly it must be difficult seeing your daughter naked and aroused like this. After all, she’s only 14!”

“Well, before today, I haven’t seen her naked in ten years or more. At first, I was against this whole nude diving thing. But after today, seeing her performance, I changed my mind. I couldn’t be more proud!”

“Annie, do you think you’ll make the Olympic team?” Gina asked.

“I hope so. I’m looking forward to showing my little clitty to the whole world! I can’t believe how horny it made me. I think I might even have my first orgasm later!”

Mom chimed in, “Oh, Baby. You never had an orgasm? Maybe I’ll let you use my vibrators when we get home.”

“And what does dad think about that?”

“No problem here. She earned it. I’ll buy my daughter all the vibrators she needs!”

When the trials ended, Kelly didn’t make it. Paula’s strip routine and Annie’s little clit took the day.


By the time the Olympics started, not all countries had adopted nude diving. But it was now legal in the Olympics, so all divers would be permitted to dive naked. No one was really sure which divers from non-nude diving countries we would see naked for the first time in the Olympics.

Natash, the leading diver for Russia, expressed her disgust over the nude diving. Nude diving was banned in Russia in response to her objections. She is a superior diver and would be considered a favorite to medal in the Olympics. Unlike most divers, she is tall and voluptuous.

“I will show the world that a diver can be sexy and win at the same time, without a disgusting display of inappropriate nudity,” she was quoted as saying in the weeks before the Olympics.

Natasha shocked the crowd when she emerged from the locker room wearing matching satin black bra and panties with black, thigh high stockings. She kicked off her heels before she went up the stairs to the platform. The crowd roared when she strutted up and down the platform, expecting that she would succumb to pressure and strip naked for her dive.

They were disappointed as she went to the edge of the platform and dove off.

Her dive was excellent and under normal circumstances should have scored very highly. But in the world of nude diving, no one knew how her lingerie dive would be received by the judges.

The underwater camera revealed that her lingerie was not made to withstand such a forceful entry into the water. Her bra and panties slid down her body and completely off. She swam over to the platform and started up the ladder, unaware of what had happened.

Her spectacular tits emerged from the water to loud cheers from the crowd. The 17-year-old Russian diver had firm D-cup tits with long, thick nipples. The crowd fell silent as Natasha stepped out of the pool, revealing not a pussy, but four-inch dick! It was now clear to the whole world why she was so adamantly opposed to nude diving.

At first, Natasha didn’t realize that she was standing in front of the whole world in just her thigh-high stockings. She scanned the crowd with a confused look on her face. Then she looked down to see that she was naked. Immediately, she picked up one knee and shot her left hand down to cover her dick while her left arm tried to cover her massive tits.

She tried to run to the locker room, but her coach stopped her. The coach reminded Natasha that, by rule, she must wait at the pool for her scores and then conduct an interview. If not, she would be disqualified.

When she turned to face the judges, the head of her now fully erect penis poked out from behind her hand. Realizing that trying to cover up now, was useless. She lowered her head and stood next to her coach with her hands at her sides.

An announcement came over the loudspeakers, “Ladies and gentlemen. There will be a delay in announcing the scores for the Russian diver. The circumstances are being reviewed by the committee.”

The coach pulled Natasha over to Gina Molina. Today, Gina wore a tiny white dress that was a bit transparent. Her dollar-sized areolae were clearly visible.

“Natasha, that was a perfect dive, but that’s clearly not the news of the day. What do you have to say about your obviously aroused penis?”

Natasha spoke through a translator, “The Russian government did this to me. Please! I wish to defect to the United States!”

“Interview is over!” The coach said and pulled Natasha away.

They were met by two large Russian men who took Natasha by the arms and dragged her out of the pool area kicking and screaming.

China, a country that did not allow nude diving, had the next diver. Wei is a 24-year-old diving veteran, competing in her third Olympics. She would be the clear gold medal favorite this year. She emerged from the locker room wearing a short, red robe. When she arrived at the steps to the platform, she removed the robe, exposing her naked body for the first time.

Her B-cup tits bounced as she quickly climbed the steps. When she got to the top, the world could see that she shaved her pussy bald. She didn’t do any sexy dancing but prepared for her dive in a very professional manor. He walked to the edge of the platform and put her hands down on the edge to begin her handstand dive.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.