Punishment to Fit the Crime - Cover

Punishment to Fit the Crime

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie's encounter with the masturbating boy who was watching her. A follow-up to "The Boy in the Building."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma   Fa   mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Illustrated   .

Jamie yelped.

Nils snuggled closer. “Wake up, Jamie. You’re having a bad dream.”

A startled oh escaped Jamie’s lips. “No. No, it wasn’t a bad dream. Not exactly.”

“What was it then?”

“The boy,” Jamie sputtered. “The one who was watching me. Watching us.”

“Right, from the window across the way.”

“I caught him.”

“What do you mean?”

“Somehow I caught him in the act. I was in his building, in his room, and he was at the window, watching us fuck, and he was masturbating. When I entered the room he turned. He was about fifteen. A cute boy. He had a cute penis, too. His hand was around it. He was trying to cover it. I told him not to be ashamed. I told him I wouldn’t mind tasting his penis. I wouldn’t mind fucking him. But because he was naughty he had to be punished first.”

“Did you punish him?”

Nake person bent over a chair being whipped by a naked blonde

“I did. I had him bend over this chair. And I had this whip. I’d never done a whip before, but it felt natural. It fit my hand perfectly. Like a perfectly sized cock. And the whip part was so long, but I whirled it, and it danced in the air, and I knew just how to control it, to make it dance just right, and I did. I snapped it perfectly against the boy’s perfectly boyish ass. The tip slapped an inch from his asshole. The sound was sort of sweet. Like a kiss. And the boy made this sound. A sharp sigh. A sound like sex somehow. Like it feels when the cock first goes in. Like it feels the instant before orgasm. And I felt the same way.”

“Like you were about to come?”

“Yes. So I did it again. I whirled the whip, and it slapped his ass, and I could feel it on my ass, I could feel the sweet sting of it, not painful at all, and I knew what the boy was feeling because I was feeling the same thing. I did it again and again.”

“Did you come?”

“I was about to. Another hit was all we needed. But then you woke me up.”

“Oh, Jamie, I’m sorry.”

“That was naughty of you, Nils. I may have to punish you. I may have to spank you. Turn over.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.