Seam Stress - Cover

Seam Stress

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: In this follow-up to "A Seamly Cup of Coffee," Jamie revisits The Blue Coyote Café and makes a couple of intimate connections. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Illustrated   .

With Nils off at his all-day meeting, I went over to the coffee shop we were at yesterday. The barista remembered me. “Our dishwasher’s all good,” she said, “so we have real mugs.” She gave me a cute smile. Then she asked if my friend was coming. “No, just me today,” I told her.

I sat in a corner sipping the coffee from the real mug and reading a story I remembered from school. “A Good Man Is Hard to Find.” I was trying to decide if I liked it more now that I knew the ending, but I couldn’t quite remember the ending, which was both frustrating and exciting.

The place had pretty much emptied out, and the barista came over carrying a mug of coffee. The low afternoon sun from the front window blazed between her legs. I couldn’t help noticing the space between her upper thighs and imagining what it would look like if she weren’t wearing the tight pants.

26536-seam-stress-1.jpg

“Mind if I join you for a minute?” she asked. “Denise just got here so I’m off now.”

“Sure,” I said, and she sat down.

She studied the steam rising from her cup of coffee, and then she asked, “Do you miss the cup seam?”

Before I could answer, she said, “Forgive me, but I couldn’t help overhearing you and your friend talking yesterday. About the seam.”

“I’m sorry if we—” I started to say.

“No, no, it was fine,” she said. She bit her lip. “Very sexy.”

“Good coffee too,” I said.

“I’m glad you think so,” she said. “Also, I have something to ask you, but it might be a little too, I don’t know, personal.”

“Go ahead,” I said.

“It’s about my boyfriend,” she said. “We haven’t had sex yet, but I thought maybe first I should...” She bit her lip again. “The thing is I’ve never even given him a, um, a blowjob. I’m worried I’ll mess it up.”

I couldn’t help laughing a little. I said, “From the guy’s point of view, I doubt it’s possibly to mess up a blowjob. Unless you bite him or something like that. From your point of view, you might not want to get his stuff in your hair. Or on some clothes you really like and don’t want to risk getting ruined. Also some girls don’t like the taste, but unless he’s eaten certain foods, like asparagus, it will probably be fine.”

She nodded. “No asparagus.”

I mirrored her nod. “Kind of funny because a cock looks sort of like an asparagus.”

“That is funny,” she said. “Any other advice?”

Just then a customer came in, only it turned out it wasn’t a customer, it was her boyfriend, and he looked very much like the boy who’d been watching me and Nils in the window, though I couldn’t be sure. I’d need to see his cock to know for sure. I’ve a good eye for cock.

He called out to Rika, “Hey, you ready to go?”

“Almost,” Rika said. “Jeff, this is...” she started to introduce me then realized she didn’t know my name.

He looked at me, and I wasn’t sure, but it seemed he might have recognized me.

“Jamie,” I said, standing up. “I was just giving Rika some blowjob tips.”

I got the reaction I was hoping for. Jeff blushed furiously. I turned my glance to Rika, and she was blushing too.

Rika rose from her chair and started toward the exit but stopped after two steps and turned to me. “Uh, do you think you might want to come with us? Our dorm is just down the block, so we could hang out and stuff.” She turned to Jeff. “That would be all right, wouldn’t it?”

Jeff shrugged and said, “Yeah.”


“You guys share a dorm room?” I asked as we entered.

“Unofficially,” Rika said. “Mine is actually across campus, but this is more convenient.”

“I see,” I said, moving to the window. Yup, I could see our hotel room across the street. The panties I’d decided not to wear were on the fuck-rumpled bed. “Nice view,” I commented.

Sure enough, Jeff blushed. “Want something to drink or anything?” he managed to ask.

“You don’t have any asparagus juice by chance?” I said.

Rika couldn’t stifle her giggle.

“Private joke,” I said. To Rika I said, “You want to tell him?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.