Not Too Boyish an Ass - Cover

Not Too Boyish an Ass

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Laura has some concerns about the attractiveness of her ass.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Rendering of a Naked woman’s back as she looks over her shoulder

“Do you like my ass?” Laura asks. “You don’t think it’s too boyish, do you?”

Laura can be the naughtiest tease.

“I love your ass,” I reply. “It’s delightfully girlish.”

“That’s good,” Laura says. “I love that you love my ass. Do you like my tits, too?”

“Your not-too-boyish tits?” My poor attempt to return her tease.

“I’m pinching them now,” Laura says. “The nipples. It makes me so hot. So hot and wet. So hot and wet for you. If you were to stand behind me, and reach around, you’d feel how stiff my little nipples are. And I’d feel your big cock pressing up so nice and stiff against the small of my back. And you’d pinch my nipples, making them even stiffer. Making me hotter and wetter. And you’d bend down just enough so your cock could ride between my thighs, and you’d push forward, your hips pressing my not-too-boyish ass, your cock pushing through the furrow of my pussy so that the head kisses my clit. And I’d see-saw upon your cock, see-saw, see-saw, see-saw, my clit kissing the head of your cock, until you couldn’t control it anymore, and you’d come, thick white ribbons of cum shooting out, and it would be like I’m coming, like those thick white ribbons of cum are mine, mine, mine. Wouldn’t that be fun?”

“It would,” I say.

It was.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.