Debased in the Basement - Cover

Debased in the Basement

by Lemon Fizz

Copyright© 2022 by Lemon Fizz

Romantic Sex Story: A cruel and jealous feminist is foiled in her attempt to create havoc on her workmate's coming marriage in a most vile manner!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   .

I was strapped onto a low bench in a basement and apart from the head-mask the only piece of clothing I had on were my boxer shorts.

The latex mask completely covered my head, except for holes that exposed my mouth, eyes and nose. A zip up the back kept it all tight. As I struggled against the straps I wondered what I’d got myself into!

She’d strapped me around my chest and around each thigh; another held my arms above my head. My legs were left dangling. Christ! ... I, Joshua Jones – Quarterback for Jackson High, was in bondage!

I realised now I’d got more than I bargained for when striking up an online relationship with Ms Elaine Pain. It had all begun a while back; on an internet bondage site; where I’d become ‘Hugo’ - to guard my real identity of Josh.

Little had I realised I was dealing with a thirty year-old feminist; who not only lived in my home town but was also seriously into bondage for real!

Elaine now looked me over with satisfaction, “Now Hugo, how do you feel; are you comfortable?”

I felt like a raw steak ready to be grilled, “OK, I guess ... just a bit cold actually.” I mumbled awkwardly through the mask.

Elaine went to a cupboard and drew out a small blanket and draped it loosely over my naked body.

“Okay, there we are. Well I guess your good and ready to receive your visitor Hugo. She’s waited upstairs so patiently to have you; so now I’ll go and fetch her; ok?”

“OK,” I said, as if I had a choice.

After a short while alone, I wondered if I was a hoax victim? Had this all been Elaine’s idea of a joke?

Ms Elaine Pain had affectively picked me up on that bondage site and got me into online conversations, and before long she’d probably realised what a greenhorn I was.

She’d sent me a few snaps of herself and I was blown away with her classy image and almost tasteful tone of bondage. I couldn’t believe such a classy dame would spend online-time with a guy like me. Then she eventually offered to meet me down-town, over coffee; during in her lunch break from her posh office!

Then suddenly she walked in; Wow! Elaine Pain was the real McCoy; a stylishly elegant city lady; dressed in a smart grey tailored suit with a kick-pleated skirt; which was all enough to turn me on. But, I’d never felt so inadequate.

But I was in the hands of a female who knew precisely how to put a young guy at ease as I drank in her lovely hazel eyes and delicious mouth; and without realising it, I was chatting away as if she was my older sister.

She’d casually asked me my age and if I’d done any bondage sex before. I freely told her I was going on twenty and the only sex I’d had had was kids stuff in the backs of cars and such stuff. She’d looked at me almost sadly; yet with warmth in her hazel eyes,

“You know, it seems to me, most young men these days have pretty boring sex lives. They are either jerking off on some porno-site or at best, humping in the back seat of a car. So ... how would you like to experience some real hard sex that’s truly stimulating Hugo?”

Her question had taken me completely off guard ... but I managed to respond, “Yeah, well I sure would Elaine!” I crooned, letting my eyes wander freely down her stylishly covered body.

Elaine laughed lightly; “Not with me silly boy; but look Hugo, I have this really close friend at work. And she’s really so attractive; engaged to be married actually; but their abstaining from any sex before marriage; because of his Father’s social position and faith you see!

“Oh, I see ... so she’s a sort of virgin ... right?”

“Well ... that’s right ... and I introduced her to the online bondage site that you and I met up on; some of the other stuff too! And it really turned her on! She practically begged me to help her get involved. In fact she’s desperate for some of it! Well Hugo as your a bit inexperience too ... well I thought your ideal for each other ... do you get my drift?”

“Er yea, well ... how old is she?”

“Oh, younger than me Hugo; I believe she’s twenty-four ... Now, if I could arrange for the two of you to get together at my place at sometime in the future, would you be interested? That’s all I’m asking Hugo?”

I had to swallow, before saying, “Well ... yeah. I’d be interested Elaine ... for sure.”

“I should warn you Hugo, since sharing some of my online stuff with her she’s become pretty kinky in what she wants to experience ... so there might be some bondage involved?”

My head had whirled at the thought of having my first hard sex with a 24 year-old hog-tied babe. It had never entered my mind that it would be me who would be the one in bondage!

And now it was about to happen!

From the top of the basement stairs I heard Elaine saying, “He’s down there waiting for you Suzi,”

Then another voice, which seemed oddly familiar replied, “Oh ... jeez ... I’m not sure about this now Elaine...”

“But Suzi, You know you’ve wanted this! The lad is down there, willing and eager. He’s all trussed up, and ready for you!.”I’ll be just up here if you need me ... and remember the attitude you have to adopt with him - okay?”

“Oh; yes Elaine; I’ll remember.”

Then the sound of her shoes came tapping down the basement steps; and then she came into view!

Suddenly I was dumbfounded!

The ‘visitor’ was my all-so-pure and self-righteous sister; Susana Jones; betrothed to be married in a few months time to Rupert Walstone!

Yet it was apparent she did not realise it was me beneath the head-mask; me, the younger brother who had long wrestled with my strong taboo desire for her!

She merely gave a nervous look before she came and stood beside me. Her golden hair was drawn into in a classic bun, enhancing her elegant neck.

Then she adopted a sudden dominant attitude; a different persona? Sort of acting dominant.

“So ... What have we here?” she asked disdainfully, pulling the blanket off of me in a slow flourish before her eyes ran eagerly up and down my body displayed for her pleasure.

Her sexy action triggered me and my cock expanded; tenting my boxers!

“Oh my! You are a responsive young buck, aren’t you!” she giggled as she bent to run her finger along my stiffened cock; and then over my lips. It was the most erotic sensation, being my sister doing it!

She pulled my boxers down enough to reveal what I had hidden.

“Mmm he’s lovely Elaine!” she crooned to herself as her hands fondled my genitals,” and surprisingly meaty with nice nuts too!” She took my ‘nuts’ in her hand and gave them a long hard squeeze until I squealed in agony!

“Oh! That’s what I love to hear! That’s what your here for isn’t it; you simpleton!”

In spite of the pain, my cock was pulsating hard and it was next in line for her amusement. She grasped the top of my foreskin and fully pulled it down; then ran her pointed fingernail cruelly under the rim of the glans; until she’d drawn a screech of protest from my throat!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.