Chummy & Me - Cover

Chummy & Me

Copyright© 2022 by Lemon Fizz

Chapter 1: Schoolgirl Crush

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Schoolgirl Crush - I'm alone and quietly looking through a few old photos. Their of myself as a schoolgirl; which have lain locked away here at Fern Lodge. I was around fourteen then, and Chummy was so macho. Gazing at these snaps now, I can see why, as a teenager, I would have hidden them away; because they are a bit risqué, even now. This one for example is of me romping with Chum … on my bed. That would be normal enough for a schoolgirl; except as you can see, I'm naked... and Chummy is, well … bitchin

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Uncle   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First  

I’m alone and quietly looking through a few old photos. Their of myself as a schoolgirl; which have lain locked away here at Fern Lodge. I was around fourteen then, and Chummy was so macho.

Gazing at these snaps now, I can see why, as a teenager, I would have hidden them away; because they are a bit risqué, even now. This one for example is of me romping with Chum ... on my bed. That would be normal enough for a schoolgirl; except as you can see, I’m naked ... and Chummy is, well ... bitching me ... Yes, I so loved that scrumptious dog; he was my first; that handsome brown muscular mongrel. But what began as a schoolgirl crush, soon developed into a depraved activity; for there was no resisting the ecstasy Chummy gave me when we were alone.


It had been the death of my father, Dr Benjamin Jones which caused mother to bring me home from boarding school. Greendale Girls had been my cosy rural world for several years.

Suddenly though it was gone, along with all my school-chums. So there I was, Jade Jones, a rather lost and lonely teenager without the guidance of a Father or friends. Surprisingly it was mother who upon seeing an advert in the Horse & Hound for dog kennelling, she thought, a little pedigree dog could be the perfect companion for me. I’d always seen mother in a somewhat fusty churchgoing light; but this decision change my mind and I was enthusiastic at her suggestion. And after a phone call, we had an appointment to call and inspect what they had on offer.

At Barnet Dog Kennels mother was charmed when shown some cute and cuddly pedigree pooches.

But I was attracted to a handsome two year old brown mongrel. As soon as I stroked him he was wagging his tail and trying to lick me. I sensed he wasn’t the kind of dog mother had in mind but I was enraptured. “Oh mother look! Isn’t he simply gorgeous! Mother frowned disapprovingly. “Oh no Jade; not that kind of dog!”

“Oh please mother”, I exclaimed, “he’ll make a great chum! ... Oh mother, that’s it! ... we’ll call him: Chummy!” I exclaimed.

Thoughtfully mother scanned the dog and noting his prominent cock and testicles, felt her face flush. Lurid memories flashed from her own doggy-sex past; when hubby was away at sea. She had long been desprete for sex; any kind; and another lonely housewife had shared the secret relief to be found with the right kind of dog. Mrs Jones shook the memory away and replied, “Well Jade, you must realise, he’ll be quite a hand-full before long.” Which was something of a guilt-ridden slip of the mind.


From that moment, Chummy and I became as one. It seemed we were made for each other, and the coming of summer was a perfect time for us to explore High Barnet’s hills and dales. We loved to run through the wind until exhausted. Then we’d hunker down and hug while gasping for air. Our hearts beating against each other; my hands fondling his loins; his cock, snuggled in its sheath. It seem to have a life of its own; at any time it might peep out provocatively; causing my snatch to squeeze and juice with desire! I realised then that I had a crush on Chum! He was my true love; but it had to be kept very secret.


That summer my dead father’s brother had come to live with us. What Uncle Gerald had meant to mother, I knew not at the time but at that point she’d asked me to call her Margo rather than Mother?

But I’d found Gerald quite fun around the house after the gloomy time following father’s death. Gerald was younger than father and more playful; he made me feel like an adult. I consigned my gym-slip to history and I changed my hair to a loose brown bob which I set off with tiny studs in my earlobes. I was beginning to feel some of the confidence that comes with youth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.