Chummy & Me - Cover

Chummy & Me

Copyright© 2022 by Lemon Fizz

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I'm alone and quietly looking through a few old photos. Their of myself as a schoolgirl; which have lain locked away here at Fern Lodge. I was around fourteen then, and Chummy was so macho. Gazing at these snaps now, I can see why, as a teenager, I would have hidden them away; because they are a bit risqué, even now. This one for example is of me romping with Chum … on my bed. That would be normal enough for a schoolgirl; except as you can see, I'm naked... and Chummy is, well … bitchin

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Uncle   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First  

With the death of my Chummy, and Mother forbidding me another dog, I felt my very sexuality being banished forever!

Dog-sex defined me as an individual; just as arse-fucking does to a queer and dildo-fucking for a a lesbian.

It wasn’t possible for me to convert to another passion; the very idea repulsed me, so I I felt like a recluse in the garden as I sunbathed in my bikini. Then Gerald quietly appeared. He could see I was gently sobbing, so he sat beside me and began comforting me, by stroking inside my thighs; which only made me miss Chummy even more! But my uncle said he would mend my broken heart, if I trusted his judgement over all my affairs in future. I looked into his warm brown eyes and knodded my aquessance. He held me in his arms and kissed me with a strong passion.

Uncle Gerald proved to have a keen business acumen and before long had devised a business plan that was both bold yet simple in its quest.

As equal business partners, there was a way to open up a pathway to my sexual needs as a growing girl; while Gerald endulge his perverted interest in being my Agent. He would aquire the right kind of cliental; while I would conduct actuall dog-grooming.

We were going into the Dog-Grooming business!

Not a swanky parlour on the high street, catering for old biddys poodles and such-like - no. ‘Chummy Dog’ would provide a high-end far more exclusive type of grooming; one which would take on a young dog’s sexual guiedance and future performance.

And in time, a premium-class fucker, tailored to the dog-mistress or master requirements would be produced.

And absolute satisfaction was assurred; because it would be Jade awarding the seal of approval; which would be recorded with a photo-shoot by Gerald.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.