Placemat - Cover

Placemat

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Nils helps Jamie explore the sexy features of some placemats she got at the church resale shop. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“Wait ‘til you see what I got at the church resale shop,” Jamie exclaimed. Before Nils could react, Jamie said, “Placemats! Aren’t they cool?”

27117-placemat-1.jpg

“I guess so,” Nils said.

“You don’t seem too excited,” Jamie said. “Feel the texture. And look at the design.”

“Leaves,” said Nils.

“Yeah, but do they remind you of anything?”

While Nils was thinking about it, Jamie hopped up onto the table. “I’m so excited about these placemats,” she said. “Come around so I can taste you.”

27117-placemat-2.jpg

Dutifully Nils stepped to the head of the table. Jamie wasted no time tickling Nils’ penis slit with the tip of her tongue. She teased that special spot just below the crown until the cream started to come. “Quick,” she commanded, “fuck your cock into my hungry cunt.”

27117-placemat-3.jpg

Almost as soon as he was inside her, Nils ejaculated, but Jamie’s climax kept him hard enough to continue the intercourse until they both had a second helping of orgasm.

“See what I mean about the placemat?” Jamie said, a minute or so after they’d separated. “It kept me from slipping and sliding all over the place.”

Nils nodded absently, his attention focused on the placemat, which was devouring the cum flowing from Jamie’s sex.

27117-placemat-4.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.