Jazz in Eden - Cover

Jazz in Eden

by Lemon Fizz

Copyright© 2022 by Lemon Fizz

Coming of Age Sex Story: Mrs Lavender and Kim had walked sedately into the Eden Club Bar where at around mid-day it was relatively peaceful with just the tinkle of soft jazz piano blending with a low chatter of pre-luncheon guests. Yet before they reached the bar there was a friendly greeting,

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Slut Wife   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Prostitution   .

For those new to ‘Eden’, a short summery - It was the late spring holiday of 2014 and Mrs Margo Lavender, in need of a break from her managerial job in the city, had decided on the Eden Nature Resort that they had so enjoyed as a family last year. Margo, Dan and daughter Kimmy had found another world there; far from the rush of Boston where their work was; here was a warm tranquillity and time to enjoy each other’s company. It had been a wonderful place for mixing with both people and nature and had recharged them all and they vowed to return one day.

However, this time it was just Margo and daughter Kimmy who had driven down to Devon in the warm sunshine; to enjoy themselves at Camp Eden, and before the dashboard clock hit noon, they’d arrived.

Having found their cabin after the long drive down, they wasted no time in seeking out refreshment.

Mrs Lavender and Kim had walked sedately into the Eden Club Bar where at around mid-day it was relatively peaceful with just the tinkle of soft jazz piano blending with a low chatter of pre-luncheon guests. Yet before they reached the bar there was a friendly greeting,

“Now there’s a lady I’m pleased to see!” said a smart looking middle-aged man who was with two other chaps at the bar. It was Ed Lewis with his pals Nigel Finch and Malcolm Dowel. They were all advertising executives and as such spent most of their time living the easy life as they toiled for inspiration dreaming up TV adverts to sell soap flakes and toothpaste.

They had sort of made the Eden Club a get-away from work and wives and shared a permanent cabin from which they came and went in their company cars. The cost was peanuts for them and they always kept the staff sweet with generous service tips. For them this truly was the garden of Eden.

Ed took her hand saying, “Mrs Lavender what a nice surprise to see you here; is your husband about to join us?” She out-stretched her arm saying, “Dan just couldn’t make it this time Mr Lewis, so sorry.”

Ed, taking her hand looked into her brown eyes and a soft grin formed on his lips as he gallantly kissed her outstretched hand. “That’s such a pity Mrs Lavender, ‘cause they have a real cool jazz quartet playing here this week”, smiled Ed. “Perhaps you would join me for dinner this evening?”...

Over the following day or so Margo and Kim had each explored their choice of venues; Kim was attracted to the swimming pool complex, while Margo enjoyed the company of men she found in the Piano Bar.

Margo had returned to the cabin from the Piano Bar where she had been flirting with a couple of Ed Lewis’ friends. She was feeling chuffed, because when she had gone into the ladies powder room, one of them, Nigel Fincham, had sneaked in with her; and had ravished her ... rather roughly.

She had feigned disgust with him; so he’d handed her fifty bucks; but she’d insisted on eighty. It was a bit of rough trade; and she’d loved the feeling it gave her!

When Kim came in, Margo coyly shared all the sordid detail with her daughter, to impress her. Never before had she spoken on such a topic with young Kim!

So Kim proudly told her Mom she had been at the Pool fucking about with the life-guard. He had smoothly talked her into sucking him off behind the changing-huts - so she was also feeling quite pleased with herself!

But Margo quipped Kim had been foolish not to turn a profit from it, and next time she should make a guy cough up the cash!

Kim stared at Margo... “So, how much should I have charged mom?”

“Well ... sucking a guy off ... that’s gotta be twenty bucks Kim ... more if you swallowed!”

Kim stared.

“So ... did you swallow?” murmured Margo.

Kimmy thought a while, “Well, I guess I did?”

Margo realised her daughter’s sex drive was active, and she sure was looking very seductive now; busy smoothing cream on herself to relieve the smarting of the sun-tan she had caught while exposing herself to get noticed!

But Margo then reminded Kimmy that she’d let down her new-found friend Kate; who had turned up for a lunch-date, but had waited for Kim in vain!

Her friend Kate had asked Margo where she was; and she seemed such a sensible girl too!

“You should apologise to her when you see her Kim! Anyway she’s asked for you to meet her at the tennis court for a game at 4-pm this afternoon; and to be sure to wear a short white tennis skirt; as the clubs dress codes apply.” ~ ~

But dear reader, what Mrs Lavender was oblivious too, was that this new-found friend of Kim’s was in fact a 22 year old serial lesbian predator! - who made a habit of seducing young virgins on vacation at Eden!

Kim was her latest selection and was well into the predatory lesbian’s grooming process!

Oh; did I mention that this Kate is also aided and abetted by her big dog ‘Guy’?

Guy breaks the ice with fresh virgins with his come hither eyes; and the school-girls simply can’t resist giving the adorable dog a stroke? So simple.


As Kim strode onto the court that afternoon with her racket; her short white skirt danced about her freshly tanned thighs, her eyes sparkled and her cunt was juicy with anticipation at meeting up with her new lesbian lover.

Although there were a few people around the tennis courts, it didn’t discourage the pair from embracing and kissing intimately upon meeting! But the sight of a grown woman slavering over a young virgin did not go unnoticed by some who where there!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.