Food Delivery - Cover

Food Delivery

by EveryDenial

Copyright© 2024 by EveryDenial

Erotica Sex Story: She may have answered the door wearing very little, but that wasn't the problem. She accidentally rates less than perfect and feels bad so she texts him and ends up inviting him over to eat with her. Turns out he's a little handsy. But will she stop him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   .

“Oh fuck!” I said out loud.

The doorbell rang a second time. I finished wiping, flushed the toilet, and waddled over to the sink to wash my hands. Once they were clean I heard the doorbell ring again. I pulled up my shorts, not bothering to button them up as I ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs. As I reached the bottom step, the doorbell rang for the fourth time. I unlocked the deadbolt and swung the door open.

I stood in front of the delivery guy, out of breath. My long blonde hair was still wet from my shower and fell straight down my shoulders. My nipples were still hard after drying off, clearly visible through the pink tank top I was wearing. My breasts hung freely, moving slightly as I caught my breath. A strap had fallen down my shoulder and my top was barely holding onto my skin. The top was short, showing off my flat stomach. The black jean short shorts I was wearing were barely on me, hanging low on my hips. Leaving the button undone left a view of my bald mound, freshly shaved and smooth.

{ describe the average guy }

The Uber Eats delivery guy looked to be about my age, in his mid twenties. He was wearing a dark green hoodie with the hood on and had a black food transport bag. He was taller than me by a few inches. The front of his messy brown hair was slightly damp from the rain outside. His light brown eyes stared back at me, a hint of curiosity and confusion in them. I noticed his cheeks were red and realized he had been ringing the doorbell a few moments ago.

“Uhm, hey. Are you okay?” he asked with a higher tone than expected.

“Oh! Um, yeah! I was just, um, in the shower, then I had to pee, and then I heard the door bell ring, so I had to finish and wash up and then the doorbell was rang again and again. So, I ran down and I’m sorry I took so long,” I blurted out, slightly embarrassed.

“No, no. It’s fine.” He said as he scratched the back of his head. “I, uhm-- I just-- It’s just that the rain is really bad and I didn’t want to leave it just sitting on the porch. And I tried calling your phone, but you didn’t pick up. So I just kept ringing the doorbell in case you were home.”

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry! I totally forgot to check my phone after the shower.”

“It’s fine! So, um, here’s your food.” He handed me the small brown bag of Chinese food. “Have a good night,” he said before turning away.

“Have a good night.” I waved at him. “And Thank you.”

“Don’t forget to rate me a five stars.” He smiled back at me.

I watched him run over to his car, the rain pouring down on him. He opened the car door, placed the delivery bag inside, and hopped in, closing the door behind him. As his car drove away, I locked the door and made my way into the living room, setting the bag of food on the table.

I ran back up to the bathroom and grabbed my phone, checking my notifications. There was a missed call from Uber Eats. I was surprised he had actually called.

I walked back downstairs and started digging through the bag, pulling out the various containers of Chinese food. Once everything was laid and I saw everything I ordered was there, I pulled out my phone and opened the app. I went to the recent orders and tapped on his name, “Joshua”, and rated him a 4 stars by accident.

“Whoops!” I said out loud.

I pressed on the 5th star to update my rating, but it wouldn’t change. I tried a few more times, but nothing worked. The rating was stuck at 4 stars. I sighed heavily, knowing that he put in the extra effort for me and was rewarded with only a 4.

“Fuck it,” I said as I tapped the screen and pressed “Text Driver.”

“Hey. It’s me, the girl who you kindly waited for at the door. Sorry, I rated you a 4 by accident. I was actually trying to give you a 5 star. I hope you’re having a good night. :)”

I sent the message and right away saw him typing a reply.

“Hey! It’s no problem. But thank you. :)”

“Do you think I could maybe change my rating somehow? :/ I really did want to give you a 5 star.”

“Unfortunately no, it’s not possible.”

“Well I’m so sorry. :(“

“It’s alright, don’t worry about it. I just hope you enjoy your meal! :)”

“Thank you, Joshua! I’m sure I will. I’m just sorry I couldn’t do more for you.”

“That’s very sweet of you. But just you texting with me has brightened my day. I don’t really have a lot of people to text with in my life.”

“Well that’s sad. :( How come? If you don’t mind me asking.”

“No, it’s okay. I don’t mind. I’m just shy I guess.”

“You seem really sweet and kind. Don’t be so hard on yourself.”

“Thanks. I wish more people were like you. You’re a really cool person.”

“Awww, that’s so sweet. :)”

“Well it’s true.”

“Hahah, thank you. That’s nice of you to say. But I don’t think I’m a very cool person. If anything, I’m quite a nerd. Like I love video games, watch movies, tv shows and stuff. That’s not very cool, is it? Hahah”

“I’m a huge gamer. Plus sitting around watching movies is the best on a rainy day.”

I felt bad for Josh and thought that he needed a pick-me-up. I barely thought for a moment before typing my next message.

“Well how many more delivery’s do you have tonight? If you’re free, would you like to come over and help me eat all this food while we watch a movie? :)”

There was a moment’s pause as I waited for him to reply.

“Are you serious?”

“Of course! You seem really nice and it would be fun. If you’re not busy, that is.”

“No, no, I’m not busy right now. Should I head over right now?”

“If you don’t want your dinner to get cold! :P Come over and text me when you’re at the door. :)”

“Okay, I’m heading over right now. :)”

Usually, I’d eat right out of the boxes, but I got up and grabbed some paper plates from the kitchen. I also found a half-finished bottle of wine and brought that into the living room. As I was getting the plates, glasses, and wine ready, I felt nervous butterflies in my stomach. I was about to have a guy I barely knew inside my house to eat and watch a movie.

I sat down on the couch and started scrolling through Netflix. About ten minutes passed, and then my phone vibrated. It was a text from Josh, saying he was outside. I ran over to the front door and swung it open.

I was greeted by a very wet Josh. His dark green hoodie was soaked, the hood still on his head. I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside.

“Get out of the rain already!” I laughed.

He smiled as he wiped his face and pushed his hair back, taking off his hood.

“I didn’t realize it was so bad out there.” he chuckled.

“You can just leave your shoes there and hang your hoodie over there, and you can make yourself at home. I have wine and paper plates if you want some food. Or you can just watch a movie with me. Or whatever else. Just do whatever you want.” I rambled as I walked back to the couch, sitting down.

“Okay, that sounds great.” he smiled as he pulled his hoodie off.

I watched as his black shirt underneath rose up with the hoodie, exposing his skin. He wasn’t very muscular and had a bit of a belly. He wasn’t fat, but definitely a little chubby.

He put his hoodie on a hook, and then turned towards me, catching my eye. I quickly looked away, pretending to focus on the television.

“I’ll pour you a glass of wine. You can grab your plate and start getting food. I feel like a I have a good amount of options here, so you will probably find something you like. Oh, I forgot to ask, do you even like wine?” I said, looking over my shoulder.

“Sure, that would be great. Thank you,” he said as he walked over to the couch.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.