Kitchen Sex - Cover

Kitchen Sex

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Young couple observes their neighbors through the kitchen window. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Illustrated   .

Our first day in our new place. It was cozy, in a little subdivision outside of town, rows of cookie-cutter houses, ours a mirror of the one right next door. We were exhausted from unpacking and arranging and it was dark and we were more than ready for bed. “Just a glass of water first,” Laura said, and thinking that was a good idea, I followed her into the little kitchen. Late though it was, the light was on in our neighbor’s kitchen.

“I wonder who they are?” Laura said.

“I guess we’ll meet them soon enough,” I ventured.

Prophetic words. A second later a young couple entered the kitchen. They were naked. Not ten feet distant, we could see them clearly.

“Oh,” Laura said, “they must not know anyone lives here yet.”

“Should I turn our light on to warn them?” I asked.

“No,” Laura said. Her hand was squeezing mine. Across the way the pair were kissing. The man’s hands roamed the woman’s back. The woman’s hands cupped the man’s bottom. The man’s hands moved to the woman’s bottom, and while he was still kissing her he hoisted her onto the kitchen table. He leaned into her and we saw his erect cock and a moment later it slid smoothly, deeply into her. Her legs lifted, and he fucked her slowly, steadily. His cock glistened with each outstroke. Her smallish breasts wobbled with each instroke. Her hands gripped the sides of the table. His pace increased. She grimaced and lifted her bottom and his cock came fully out but then plunged back in.

Please Wait while image loads

“Oh, God, Mat, I think he’s in her ass.”

A moment later we saw a stream of silky, liquid seed seep from their conjoinment.

The flow gathered as it fell, forming a puddle upon the table. The couple held still, and then her body bucked, a powerful aftershock of orgasm, and her bottom came to rest back on the table. She sat up and clung to him, her arms wrapped tightly about his torso, her head nuzzled against his chest. They remained that way for a while, and then she turned towards us, looking out, not that she could see us, but as if she knew we were there. She looked out for only a few seconds and then turned back to his body, and he lifted her up and carried her out of the kitchen.

“Whew!” Laura said. “That was so hot. I need to feel you come in me now. It feels so good to be come inside of.”

“It does?” I said, half a question, while some of my brain considered how many guys she might have had come inside of her.

“It does,” she declared. “Fuck me now. But not here. In the bed is much more comfy.”

I lifted her up, and we were on our way.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.