NFC - Cover

NFC

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Near Field Communication (NFC) is (for better or for worse) one of those expanding modern technologies. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Fiction   .

So I’m at the library thinking I’ll do my homework, and sitting across the way is this beautiful woman, probably college age, working at her tablet. She has a kind of wild hairstyle. I’m not sure I like it, but it certainly gets my attention. I decide to sneak a picture of her—I mean she’s a good ten or fifteen feet away, so I’m pretty sure I can do it without disturbing her.

28072-nfc-1.jpg

I take out my phone and right away I see it’s not my phone, it’s my dad’s. We have basically the same phone, same case and everything, so I must have picked up his at breakfast this morning or else he took mine. Anyway, the camera app is different. The screen at the top has these little pink letters that say NFC.

In the phone the woman’s hair has more appeal. And her face seems a little softer, even sexier than in real life. She has her hand at the side of her throat. I guess she’s feeling her pulse or something. I’m thinking maybe she’s reading an erotic poem on her tablet.

The pink NFC on the phone screen has turned red and starts blinking and an instant later some text appears.

An erotic poem on her tablet has quickened her heart.

Before I can quite make sense of that another line appears:

She clears her throat.

A few lines flash by before I can focus:

The cock’s last soft spurt.

I manage to scroll back:

Several strong jets of semen splatter her glasses leaving her a vision of fresh cum such as the womb sees.

But she’s not wearing glasses. Not on the screen and (a quick peek) not in real life.

I’m still trying to make sense of all this when the phone says, “Go ahead, snap her. You know you want to. She’s really hot.”

Just as I press the button, the woman glances at me. I lower the phone and pretend to be texting. She goes back to her tablet.

I glance back at the phone. Tilt it towards the woman. Everything looks normal. At first.

The NFC is pale pink again. I tap it. Some text comes up. Parallel universe 26604 invoked.

The cock’s last soft spurt. When he takes it out, some of the cum drips. I try to catch it with my tongue, and in doing so more cum escapes my mouth. Some of it falls to my blouse. I try to brush it off, but that makes it worse. It’s like the cum is burning hot, burning right through my blouse, trying to get at my breasts. At my nipples. At my tingling nipples. And some of it burns through. Touches my nipples. And just like that I come. The orgasm is explosive.

28072-nfc-2.jpg

28072-nfc-3.jpg

Panicking, I press the reset button. I look up. The woman is still sitting there, her fingers at her throat. She takes a deep breath. She looks up. She smiles at me. A sort of embarrassed smile, and she quickly looks back down at her tablet.

The phone has restarted. My hands are shaking. I press the camera icon. I tap the NFC.

Parallel universe 26605 invoked.

I aim the camera.

That cute kid. I know he’s sneaking pictures of me. He’s probably fantasizing what it would be like to fuck me. What would it be like? It’s making me kind of hot thinking about it. Mmm, I can feel my nipples starting to tingle. My pussy starting to moisten. My clit starts to ... Oh gosh, just a little touch and I’d probably go off like firecrackers.

28072-nfc-4.jpg

The woman’s leg jerks forward. Her shoe flies off. The fire extinguisher cabinet door swings open and the fire extinguisher topples forward, gallons of fizzy foam spraying out all over the place.

Quickly I reset the phone. The woman is sitting peacefully in her chair, all but asleep. One of her shoes is off. The fire extinguisher is back safely in its case.

The phone comes up. It rings. It’s my dad’s ringtone.

“Jason,” he says. “Good, I’ve caught you.”

“Hey Dad,” I say.

“Yeah, seems like somehow we switched phones.”

“Right,” I say.

“Okay, just making sure. We’ll switch back this evening when I get home.”

“Okay,” I say.

I take a deep breath. I hope my dad hasn’t looked at my photos, at the ones Cindy and I took of each other.

28072-nfc-5.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.