Happy Horny Holts - illustrated - Cover

Happy Horny Holts - illustrated

Copyright© 2022 by Limnophile

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What should a wealthy divorced father give his son as an 18th birthday gift? Obviously, a sexy new stepmother who's in the mood for a younger man. His hot new stepsisters arrive soon after. - - - Please check story tags / codes to avoid unpleasant surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

When we got home from high school graduation on Friday, I ran to a bathroom and emptied my aching bladder. I walked out and was extremely surprised when I looked out the living room window. Priscilla was laying on her back, nude on a lounger by the pool. He little sister Leslie had her face between Priscilla’s legs!

I walked out to the pool deck and got a better look from only a few feet away. Priscilla was smoking with her eyes closed as Leslie licked her labia and rubbed her clit with a finger! I was hard as a hammer by the time I saw the younger girl’s tongue enter her big sister.

Priscilla opened her eyes and asked, “What are you staring at? You weren’t here, so I let her instead. What’s wrong with it?”

“Um ... ah ... nothing! That’s SO HOT!”

“You can have a turn when she finishes me.”

“Sure!”

Leslie moved her mouth closer to her sister’s body and I couldn’t see most of the tongue action, which I knew was inside her. It usually took me ten or fifteen minutes to make Priscilla cum, but Leslie managed it in about five. She sat up as Priscilla climaxed, then took a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from her sister’s purse.

While she took off the plastic wrap and clumsily tried to open the pack, I asked, “You smoke now, Leslie?”

She smiled shyly. “You stare at her a lot when she smokes. You must think it’s sexy, right?”

“Yeah.”

“She’s giving me cigarettes for licking her. Watch me smoke and tell me if I’m sexy too.” She put a long white cigarette between her lips and lit it. She took a very deep drag, then hacked and wheezed. It sounded like she was trying to cough out an angry puppy. She blushed and held her head low in embarrassment.

I chuckled and sarcastically commented, “Yup, very hot. Hahaha!”

I felt bad when she started to cry and ran in the house, but Priscilla said, “Okay, your turn.” I saw her arousing pink vagina as she spread her legs.

I quickly made a difficult decision. “Back in a minute. I’m gonna check on Leslie.”

I walked in and knocked on her bedroom door. “Are you okay?”

“Go away!”

“I’m sorry I laughed at you. It was funny, I wasn’t trying to be mean.”

“Shut up and go away!”

When I returned to the pool, Priscilla was laying on her back naked and masturbating! I stared at her and started rubbing myself through my shorts.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when her mother Claudette put a hand on my shoulder and squeezed. She loudly asked, “What are you two doing, playing with yourselves outside!” Priscilla grabbed her dress and quickly started putting it on. Claudette harshly instructed, “Follow me! Now!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.