Bimbo Lights - Cover

Bimbo Lights

Copyright© 2022 by Limnophile

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The mad scientists at Bimbotech outdid themselves by creating cigarettes that turn females into hot and horny idiots. Instead of permanent bimbo transformation, smokers return to normal after an hour or two. There are rumors Bimbotech is also working on new brands of beer and wine.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Smoking  

My other buddies and I hadn’t seen Wil for three days and wondered what was wrong. On Friday afternoon we walked over to his house to check on him. The front door was unlocked, but nobody answered when we rang the doorbell. After a minute or two we walked in and heard noises from upstairs. I called out, “Wil? Hello?”

“UH! UH! YEAH! AAAAAH!”

I led the way to Wil’s bedroom. His new brunette girlfriend Rachel was smoking as she laid on his bed. There were a pair of pillows under her belly, making it easier for him to screw her from behind. He noticed us and rolled off her. He waved his hand and loudly said, “NO! No! I’m not gonna let you guys screw her! Out!”

I thought it was selfish and rude of him, since I’d shared my porn magazines and we had all fucked Josh’s sister Cindy. We walked downstairs and were about to leave as he called out, “Wait! Wait up, guys! Sorry, but I love her!”

He followed us to the living room and made us extremely happy with, “I found ‘em! I know where we can get Bimbo Lights!” He held up a half full carton.

Nearly simultaneously, the rest of us shouted, “WHERE?”

“My Dad does security at that strip club on the west side of town, ‘Roddy’s Hotties’. They sell them there!”

“WOO!” “YES!” “HOORAY!”

Josh said, “My uncle’s a DJ at that place. That must be where he got ‘em.”

“Dad gave Mom four cartons of Bimbo Lights and I heard their bed bouncing all night. They left town for a week. I helped them carry their stuff to the car, and ... dropped a carton on the way. Hahaha!”

Wil smiled and said, “Tell me if I’m the best friend ever.” He handed each of us a pack!

“OH MY GAWD!” “YEAH!” “YESSSS!”


As I got home, Dad was walking to the cab of his truck. He was smiling from ear to ear but looked quite tired. He said, “I’m going back on the road. I left something on your bed. Read the label and DON’T drink ‘em yourself! Your sister might need some help with ... ah, something tonight. See you in about 10 days.”

I wondered what he meant, but as he started closing the truck door I only had time to say, “Have a good trip, Dad.”

I was expecting a quiet house instead of my sister Carol yelling, “YEAH, JENNY! FASTER!”

On the way to my room, I heard bedsprings squeaking and a lot of sex noises from Carol’s room. Her girlfriend Jenny stayed over a few times a week, so it wasn’t that big of a surprise.

I was VERY surprised to see four full bottles of BEER on my bed. I was even more surprised when I read the label. A large font declared, “ANAL ALE from Bimbotech”

Below was,

“Don’t get mate hate, or the danger! Serve to a stranger! Then put out the fire with cum in their bum.”

Poor poetry, but it got the point across. In smaller letters near the bottom was, “WARNING: Contains 6 % alcohol. Must be 21 or older to purchase. Maximum dose = 1 bottle. Affects both males and females. DO NOT allow anyone to drink more than one bottle per 24 hours. Slower onset but stronger effect if combined with Bimbo Lights. DO NOT use near farms, ranches, or horse facilities!” A horrific image of being anally penetrated by a horse briefly popped into my mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.