Next Time for Sure - Cover

Next Time for Sure

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Lisa thinks it's important for Jamie to know what she looks like when she's coming. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Lisa decided it was important for Jamie to see how she looked when she was coming. “You mean like in a mirror?” Jamie asked.

“That’s a possibility,” Lisa allowed. “The problem is you usually close your eyes when you come. But if you can keep your eyes open, it’s not a bad experience, although the act of watching changes things.”

“Sort of like the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle,” Guy put in. “Or actually the Observer Effect,” he clarified.

“Pay no attention to him,” Lisa said.

“But it’s true,” Guy insisted.

“You can explain later,” Lisa told him. “Right now you’re going to video Jamie’s orgasm.”

Some preparation was required. Guy helped Jamie lie along the top of the couch in the library, which permitted him easy access to her pussy. He adjusted the lamp, then spent several minutes licking her vulva while Lisa teased her nipples.

When Jamie’s moans indicated climax was imminent, Guy stepped back and pressed record on his camera. Lisa took Jamie’s nipple into her mouth and sucked hard. Sure enough, Jamie started to come. Again and again her cunt clenched. Pearly drops of love milk welled up from the opening and slowly, slowly, slowly flowed toward her asshole.

Please Wait while image loads

“Oh Gosh, that was so good!” Jamie exclaimed, after she’d calmed down.

“Did you get it?” Lisa asked Guy. “Here, let me see,” she said, grabbing the phone.

“Can I see?” Jamie asked.

“Yeah,” Lisa said, “but he just got your face. I wanted you to see your pretty pussy too.”

“I’m sorry,” Guy said. “I couldn’t help it. She was just so beautiful.”

“It’s okay,” Lisa said. “We’ll just do it again.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.