Rowing and Rowing - Cover

Rowing and Rowing

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Nils is rowing Jamie and Lisa to a deserted island when a storm comes up. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Illustrated   .

The plan was to row across to the little, uninhabited island. I don’t know what got Lisa and Jamie upset, but we weren’t halfway there when I sensed a problem. “Everything okay?” I asked. “You just row, Nils, don’t mind us,” Lisa said. “Yeah, don’t mind us,” Jamie snarled. Her anger seemed directed at Lisa more than me. So I rowed, and they glared at each other, and off in the distance I could see storm clouds.

“Maybe we should turn back,” I suggested.

“Just motherfucking row,” Lisa spat. I’d never heard Lisa use that word before. I rowed.

The waves were coming up. The wind stiffened. I looked over my shoulder to scan the sea for the distant shore.

Please Wait while image loads

When I focused back on the girls, Lisa had a hand under Jamie’s skirt. And one of Jamie’s breasts was bared. They glared at each other, and Lisa’s other hand went between her own legs. I noticed that her own skirt was missing. I noticed that Jamie had a hand atop Lisa’s. The wind made it hard to hear their sounds. Growls and groans I guess. I had no doubts Lisa’s hand was in Jamie’s sex. A finger or two. I couldn’t make out whether Jamie’s hand was pressing Lisa’s in or trying to pull it away. Maybe one of Jamie’s fingers had joined Lisa’s. The first raindrops fell. We were getting wet. Seriously soaked. I rowed harder.

The little boat rocked. Ignoring the weather, or flaunting it, or encouraging it, the girls worked their hands, and now they were kissing, a deep, voracious kiss, and each wave hove the boat high, and I rowed and rowed. I rowed like a motherfucker.

Please Wait while image loads

The boat rammed the sandy shore. The girls clamored out, frisky and gay as could be. Nearly depleted, I managed to stow the oars and make it over the side. All but done in, I tried to drag the boat further onto the sand. The girls got behind the boat and pushed. The boat safely beached, I staggered a few steps further and let myself collapse.

“You can’t give up yet. Look, the sun’s come out,” one of the girls announced. I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I felt my shorts being tugged down and off. One of the girls sat on my face. The other put her mouth to my cock. “Yeah, suck him big,” said the girl on my face. It didn’t take long for me to be sucked big. I felt the sea air on my cock for just an instant, and then the slick, warm, welcoming grip of cunt.

Please Wait while image loads

From time to time they squealed out their orgasms. From time to time they switched. My face was covered with pussy juice. My cock without doubt similarly glazed. They rowed me until night fell. When I came they sucked me big and rowed me some more. Oh man did they row me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.