Apache Puma - Cover

Apache Puma

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 11: Spanish Fly

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 11: Spanish Fly - Stacy Puma was born Apache, mixed with African American. Bold, beautiful, ferocious, uncaring what others thought of her. Troubles holding jobs led her to cam shows. Breaking rules objecting to her exploits sent her out on her own. Public displays her meal ticket she dared herself to do the impossible. Oh, did the money roll in. BANK BABY! Making a name for herself there was nothing she would deny her viewers. The darker the challenge the hornier she got. Pay up bitches!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

puma-j.jpg

The University of Colorado. Boulder.

Xander Coyne had made the drive in a car borrowed from his brother Fergus. His own SUV subject to auto repair after he and Stacy Puma damaged it during a sexual free for all on the hood and rooftop. His insurance rates were already through the roof.

Making the trek with him was his evil accomplice Stacy herself. Opting to try another library sex show for her online paying pervs that got her away from Denver, she coaxed the Irish rogue into letting her hitch a ride. He agreed on the terms that she wait until he could meet with a college Professor about an offer to join him on an Archaeological dig up North near Wyoming. He needed hands on study to complete his master’s degree. Sure! She said yes, but she really meant whatever.

The second Xander parked and headed inside, Stacy abandoned the trusty Range Rover and headed across campus on foot. Book bag in hand, laptop charged, cam ready for an easy hookup. Toys galore!

On her journey toward a quad, guys from multiple surrounding frat houses were out in droves. Whistling at her in passing, school out for the afternoon the parties were just getting started. Guys were drinking from kegs the second they got home from classes. Par for the course of most colleges.

Stacy chose to wear as little as possible yet not take the risk of being arrested. A very snug black spandex micro miniskirt covered only her lower tummy and her inner thighs. It was basically six inches top to bottom, her visible clam offering teases as she walked through the triangular window of her thigh gap. Upper butt crack slightly visible, ass cheeks curvy and hiding just enough. Bare back exposed, her blouse was a gold halter with a deep V-neck plunge which expressed her large jiggly breasts openly all of the way down to her belly button. The lower portion dangling just above her skirt front. With no bra worn beneath her titties bounced about without effort. She loved this top. So did her admirers.

Outside of her central garments she wore black heels that had gladiator style straps that wove up her calves, stopping just short of her knees. To most people she looked like a hooker. To Stacy herself she just lived for the show. In her own way she made her money without picking guys up on some street corner. Doing her shows online did get graphic but not every single time was sex involved. That all depended on her mood and the challenges her viewers demanded. Financially lucrative challenges at that.

She had a rough guess at where the library was, taking street notes as Xander located the building he was meeting a Board of Instructors at. She wasn’t planning on wasting her day waiting in a car. Besides she knew she couldn’t always rely on her bodyguard. After all, he was planning on leaving her for a month or more to go out on some dig site upstate. Who needed him anyway?

“Well hello Boys.” She acknowledged their commotion as she wiggled by. Hearing a multitude of testosterone crying out in need, she merely fluttered her fingers with a beguiling smile. Reaching the street corner after strolling by two different frat houses Stacy stopped to get her bearings. Was her destination to the left, or to the right? So much for her Apache scout tracking abilities.

“Crap! I thought I had my mental map memorized.” She pivots to look behind her, shocked by the gathering of men standing out on the sidewalk. They were stalking her from a distance. Any normal woman might have been frazzled by so many sturdy looking males giving a visual chase. Not Stacy! More the merrier!

“Time to play the Pied Piper.” Diva smirk! “Come on over rodents.” Noting her feigned confusion, a pair of Alpha Beta Males chose to offer their assistance. Trying to show off their swagger and buff management, yet taking the time to reach her while she stood faking her lost pride.

“Need some help?” A short well-groomed blond with rippling muscles called out.

“Maybe! Which way is the library? I thought I knew.”

Reaching her after whispering between themselves, one offered insight toward her destination. The other who spoke first was obviously more interested in her sexy ass body. “Three blocks that way.” He pointed left, “What Sorority are you a part of?”

“O You Beta Screw Me.” She giggled then flipped him off.

“Owww! She’s got teeth.” The burley blond chuckled.

The other man laughing with a softer less intimidating grin followed up with, “I hear that Sorority has a lot to offer.”

“It does. Their motto is put out or shut up.” Stacy sneered.

“Daaaamn!” The beefcake blonde huffed, “Why does a girl so hot gotta be so pissy?”

“Not really! Just letting you know I can take care of myself.”

“Going to the library to study?” The thinner man questioned.

“Nope! I’ll let the guys do the studying.” The two men narrowed their eyes trying to comprehend. “Thanks for the directions. Stalk me if you wanna.”

Turning away the Puma hiked her skirt in back informing them if they hadn’t noticed already that she was not wearing any G-string. Wiggling her bare bottom for the rat patrol to decide their next move it was all on them. Before long eight of their frat buddies were tagging along in a procession. She maintained her distance trying not to let them know that she shamelessly loved their trailing comments.

Three blocks later she located the front entrance to the massive building known as the Boulder Library, hard to miss sign out front. It was larger than the public Library in Denver. She just hoped that their security was weak like Denver’s was. Too much surveillance or eager librarians could prove her downfall. Yet, without a challenge why bother. The big money was in the risk.

Entering through a turnstile she moved on. Her followers one by one filed through to keep up. It was almost laughable how they chased after her like lost puppies. She had a hunch this might turn out to be one of her best online shows yet. Time would tell. Entering the core of the library she discovered tables everywhere, solo study desks surrounding the walls on two sides. Sofas for relaxation while reading. Hundreds of bookcases filled with knowledge. As she strolled about, she chose a possible location to call home. No video cameras in sight. Shocked by their lapse in security she chocked it up to, “Who’s going to steal a book?”

Ignoring her posse in hot pursuit Stacy ended her journey at a solo desk that was empty. Scanning about before taking a seat she counted the inhabitants. Roughly 20 guys, 12 girls. A lone librarian manning a reception desk was beyond her immediate field of view. Surprisingly the librarian was a male. A portly middle-aged man with red hair and a receding hairline. He appeared withdrawn by his own computer. That would help her as long as nobody complained.

Of the many females in the house the ladies were congregating close together, shrouded by men. The majority of guys seemed to be spread out in tiny clusters. This would definitely prove to be a challenge. Before sitting down, she moved a fancier cushion seat over to replace a regular open back chair in front of her chosen desk. The cushioned seat would blanket her better from behind.

Acknowledging her stalkers, she blew them a kiss and parted her V-cut blouse to reveal her left breast. In seeing her nipple, the group of frat boys silently whistled, choosing to remain less annoying as she predicted. The blond started to walk in her direction, but she threw her hands up to motion him back, then posing a finger for him to wait. The man stopped cold in his tracks. Maybe he was smarter than he let on.

Stacy sat down to dig out her laptop, scooting the existing desktop computer aside in order to have room to work. Plugging in and setting up her webcam she looked behind her and lifts it up for the frat boys to see. This gave them a rough idea as to what her plans were. In her mind Stacy Puma arranged her onlookers as camouflage.

Again, using her finger to cross her lips for silence she made them wait, giving her time to build her private chat room. Once she achieved 20 men willing to purchase her activities live, she opened her cell program to create a payment plan. $200 for one hour of anything goes. Her potential viewers were given a brief tour of her surroundings via webcam before blocking them until she knew who had paid up and who hadn’t. Of the 20 watchers only 2 were denied due to lack of payment. At $3600 she accepted the money and locked all unpaying voyeurs out with a “Snooze ya lose!” She needed to get this show on the road. Xander would be calling and looking for her before long.

Stacy Puma was ready to prowl.

ApacheSlut in the house!


Xander Coyne had finally been called into his meeting. After sitting for forty minutes along with numerous other candidates for the Archaeological tenure in the field program it was finally paying off. They had been called back one at a time for lengthy interviews. It was now Xander’s turn.

“Mr. Coyne?” A lovely receptionist in her mid 20’s garnered his attention.

“That be me.” He hopped up to follow her tight little ass through a set of doors leading into a conference room. Within sat 3 people at a long table. An older gentleman in his 60’s. A middle aged man of 45. And lastly a stunning younger brunette woman of 33.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Coyne. Welcome!” The eldest spoke up,” My name is Samuel Langstrom. My colleagues are Professor Cordell Proctor and Professor Maria Sonoma. Please be seated.”

Xander sat himself across from Maria and tried not to stare, her big brown eyes hard to miss. Her cleavage even more difficult to ignore. It was obvious that she had breast implants. Easily a 40D but perfectly poised. The brunette’s smile was so infectious he began to sweat.

Langstrom waited for Xander to settle his nerves a bit before beginning, “As you know we are selecting a small number of students to join us in the field. This Institution only looks for the best and brightest. You, Sir, are among the top tier recommendations out of Denver. Professor Alden Hopgoode shared a letter of recommendation with us. He certainly thinks you have what it takes. Your grades are exemplary, no classes missed, participation skills off the charts.”

“Mister Hopgoode knows his stuff. I strive to soak up as much as I can. Thanks for considering me. I’m definitely wanting hands on experience.” He spoke, accidently directing his words toward Maria, his eyes drawn to her breasts which forced her to blush. Catching his error, he turned his attention toward the men with a bit of charisma. Luckily, they had not caught onto his unexpected flirtations. Maria however appeared to be flattered, almost on the edge of her seat as she nibbled on a pen in her hand.

“Good! Should we select you for this assignment it would mean a month to 45 days in rugged terrain. In by horseback, living in tents. Eating small portions on any given day. Work hours morning to sunset. Wild animals, snakes, spiders. Afraid to get your hands dirty?” Langstrom studied him more closely.

“Oh, no! I like getting down and dirty.” His gaze again grew lost on the beautiful Latina woman until he swallowed dryly to finish his reply. “Tents do not bother me. I can get up, stay up, stay hard. Work hard I mean.” He flared his eyes at how stupid he was acting. Maria contained her amusement with very little effort. She was elegant to be certain, although tough when need be. Teasing him in a sly manner also seemed fun. A slight brush of her collar to accent her chest she made it blatantly obvious she had no bra on beneath her blouse and light jacket.

“Cordell and Maria here will oversee your daily performance and grade you upon your efforts. You will be contractually obligated to perform any task issued to you. If your support is subpar then you will be escorted off the site and arrangements will be made to send you home.”

“Fine. I welcome the chance to learn from them. I hope to be given the opportunity to work closely with both of you. Guide me and make me a better man. I live for Archaeology. Boners are ... bones are what I live for. Fossils I mean.”

“You appear nervous.” Maria narrowed her eyes. Sitting up straighter in her seat for a vibrant lift of her breasts. She rather enjoyed making Xander sweat profusely, her eyes studying him with interest.

“I won’t lie. I am. I’m really good at what I do. But to be honest I’m not great with interviews. My grades and papers speak volume. I hope that’s enough to earn your faith in me. All I need is fresh air and appropriate training.”

“Maria here will train you on the forensics of anything we discover. Proper testing procedures. Dusting of target areas. The gentleness of necessity concerning lost artifacts.” Cordell added. The burly African American directing his attention to Maria herself. As his eyes were upon her Maria relaxed and became stern in expression.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.