Apache Puma - Cover

Apache Puma

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 4: Catfight

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 4: Catfight - Stacy Puma was born Apache, mixed with African American. Bold, beautiful, ferocious, uncaring what others thought of her. Troubles holding jobs led her to cam shows. Breaking rules objecting to her exploits sent her out on her own. Public displays her meal ticket she dared herself to do the impossible. Oh, did the money roll in. BANK BABY! Making a name for herself there was nothing she would deny her viewers. The darker the challenge the hornier she got. Pay up bitches!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

ch-4-apache-puma-04.jpg

Stacy Puma awoke to knocking on her door. Groggy from her late night of watching movies she tried to ignore it. It persisted. Growling under her breath the Apache Princess crawled from bed and got dressed. Namely fuzzy slippers. Nothing else. She slept in the nude, and everyone knew it.

Squinting as she unlocks her door to prepare for sunlight, she opens the door wide. Shading her eyes with her hand she groans.

“Griffin? I was sleeping asshole.” Her brother stood tall in his sweats and tank. At 5’8 he was ready for his run.

“So! Let’s hit the trail. Get your ass dressed.” He was used to her parading naked, so it didn’t faze him in the least. Not proud of himself but he actually like looking at his sister. She was smoking hot after all. Still, he tried not to let her know that.

“You didn’t go with me yesterday. You can fly solo today.” She turns around and wiggles her way back to bed. He watched her sweet little heart shaped ass all the way through her dinky apartment. As she collapsed onto her mattress with her legs dangling over the foot she lay there on her back, hands over her eyes. Legs wide and offering him a direct look at her pussy. She didn’t care. He was harmless.

“Sorry about yesterday. Had to work half a shift for a call off. Wore me out.” He enters discovering one of his coffee cups on a TV tray. Deciding to leave it he frowns.

“Speaking of wore out? Can I go back to sleep now Griffin?”

“Not yet. I need to talk to you.” He steps to the foot of her bed and looks down at her thighs. Inhaling deeply, he uses his knee to nudge her mattress. Directly between her draped legs.

“So, talk. I’ll try not to snore.”

“We need to find you a job. I could use some cash for the power and water.” He stares down at her cute arrowhead pubes.

“I have a job. Just need a ride to the bank.”

He looks confused suddenly, “When did you get a job? Bree said you went looking yesterday.”

“If you must know I’m a webcam slut. Guys pay me to fulfill their online fantasies. I’m good at it and my own boss.” He creases his brow at her and rubs the sparse hairs on his chin.

“Seriously?”

Tortured by her desire to go back to sleep she raises her legs and kicks at him. Nearly sacking his balls, he snatches up her ankles and holds her legs wide. This woke her up. With a queer expression she shakes her head.

“Little awkward Big Brother.”

“Get over it. What made you get into that scene?” He holds her legs firm and sways them from side to side.

“I like turning guys on. Anything wrong with that? By guys that does not mean you. Stop getting hard already.” She gazes up at him with a troubled look.

“My barn here I can do what I want. As far as anything wrong with it, I guess not. Just don’t get into trouble. Just because I wear a badge, I might not always be able to rescue you. Get dressed, I’ll take you by the bank.”

“Gotta release me to do that Griffin.”

“Oh! Not sorry.” He holds her legs wider and messes with her head by eyeballing her vulva opening up to him.

“Stop looking at me like that.”

“Like what?” He licks his lips just to aggravate her. “I never noticed how nice your cunt was before.”

“Like you want to fuck me. Oh, hell no! You did not just compliment my panther den.” He frowns and lets her ankles go in order to turn away. In fact, he was getting an erection right in front of her. As much as he loved tormenting his baby sister, he needed to channel his thoughts elsewhere. Her cunt was pretty inviting.

“How much money have you made doing that?”

She puffs her cheeks and sits up on the mattress, “$800.00 for two and a half hours.” Slightly more but she didn’t want to confess her entire earnings.

“Say, what?” He turns back around to look at her in shock. Palming her breasts to hide her nipple hard on from the cool morning air coming through her left open back door she sat up. “Does that mean you plan on getting your own place?”

“Griffin?” She expresses grimly.

“Yeah?”

“Why do you have a raging hard on? Really?”

He looks down at his tented sweats and hisses, “Get over it. You may be my sister but seeing you nude has that effect on a guy. It’s not like I’m going to use it.”

“Better not. I’ll bite it off.” She stands up and shoves him back with a chuckle. “I take that back. I don’t want that scalp hunter anywhere near my mouth.”

He laughs at her and leaps toward her wrapping his arms around her from behind. Giving her a bear hug he literally lifts her off of her feet. As he sets her back down, she growls, “Eww! I can feel your pecker touching my ass. Scout somewhere else already. Go jump on Bree.”

“You’re ruining a perfectly good hug.” He sways her about in his arms. He adored his sister.

“Not natural Bro.”

“Probably not. So, about that place of your own?”

“You would miss me too much. This job won’t last forever. I’m just having fun right now. I can toss you some cash to help out though. I’ll give you half of what’s in my savings.”

“So, $400.00?”

“Hey, you can add and subtract. Good for you Griffin.”

He decides to release her and step back. Stacy in turn twists in step to face him. She squints angrily at him and charges her brother. Pushing him back until he topples onto her loveseat behind him. She crawls into his lap and jabs him with her fingers ferociously. She was indeed a Puma. She was fighting back. Wrestling he grabs her wrists and shows his strength by holding her arms outstretched to her sides. Her breasts primed directly in front of his face.

“Don’t even think about it Griffin.” Stacy read his mind. She fought back the only way she felt capable. She began hopping on his lap exceptional rough. Her impacts crushing his erection. His balls were getting bruised forcing him to gnash his teeth.

“Now who’s making this awkward.” He hisses loudly.

“Then let me go Asswipe.”

He chuckles at her expression which bordered on laughter. They used to wrestle all the time when they were younger. Now that she was a grown woman this felt wrong. Still, Griffin Puma was an aggressive bastard. He hated to lose. Playfully acknowledging that neither was giving in through a flare of eye contact and a stern expression Griffin rolls her over on the loveseat and lays on top of her. Their hands clasped and resisting the others admission of weakness. Stacy snapped bites at him as intimidation. He avoided each attempt. Crawling higher on top of her his crotch was directly over her pussy. Pressed hard against it she expressed awe.

“So wrong Griffin.” She laughs.

He pulls her arms over her head and collides their chests, her breasts crushing against his. She found her moment and literally bit his neck. Snarling he pulled back and drug her to her feet. Turning around he wrestles her back against him and launches them toward her bed. Arms hugging her tightly to keep her from fighting back, she lands face first on top of her beaver hide blanket and hisses.

“I’m going to pee Griffin. Stop!” She laughed feeling his erection on her ass cheeks. Biting her hair he tugs her head backwards.

“No fair.”

Torturing her he dry humps her ass and forces her to bury her face into her blanket. She loved wrestling but not when she was naked. That was too intimate for her, especially with her brother. She knew he was just goofing off. Two could play that game. The second he loosened his grip she battles her way under him until she was on her back. Fighting stopped as she looked directly into his eyes. He hesitated to admire her big brown eyes. Weirded out by her next move Stacy pulled herself up and kissed her brother on the lips. A two second trap of passion she pulls back and whispers, “Fuck me, Griffin.” In response his eyes bulge and he edges over her supported by his knuckles on the mattress.

“What?” With a feigned expression of yearning, she caught him off guard and kneed him in the balls.

“Mother fucker!” He bellows and reaches under him to hold his bruised scrotum. Pushing him off of her she uses her feet to topple him over on to the floor. Standing over him with one foot to each side of him she flipped him off. Pointing at him with a triumphant look he reaches up and retaliates. Grabbing her calves, he buckles her legs until she falls forward. With unexpected consequences. Her thighs landed right over his face. His mouth wide open and her pussy trickling from wetness, she literally sat on his face. Laughter destroyed her reason. There was only one true way of defeating her brother. With a deep breath she relaxes her muscles and pees. Choking with disgust he throws her over onto her side.

“What the fuck Stacy?”

“Win some you lose some.” She laughs and stands up to waddle outside and down her steps to the outhouse. She relieves her bladder and smiles to herself. “That was fun.”

“FOR YOU! SICK CUNT!” Griffin comes trudging down the stairs using one of her t-shirts to wipe his face of urine. Opening up the bathroom curtain he tosses it in at her.

“Asshole!” She laughs.

“Bitch!” Both of them acknowledged their love for one another.

“Hey Griffin?”

“Yeah?”

“Give me ten minutes. I’ll go running with you.”

“Hurry the hell up. I’m going to wash off.”

He took his clothes off outside under her makeshift shower and rinsed himself off. As he stood there naked Stacy exits her potty and looks at her brother. His cock was rock hard. Eyebrow raised she found herself admiring it just a bit too long. Griffin turned and looked at her with a sneer.

“My balls hurt like hell.”

“Awww! Poor Baby. Don’t ask me to kiss them all better.” He grins shaking his head under the water.

“We’re pretty fucked up, aren’t we?”

“It would be even more fucked up if Bree saw both of us naked right now.”

“She went grocery shopping. But yeah, she would probably leave me.”

“Woohoo! Then I could move back into the house.”

“Not gonna happen. Go get dressed. I’m gonna change my shirt.” She starts to walk away then pauses halfway up her stairs.

“By the way. We might want to head West this time. I kind of had sex in the park yesterday. In front of a bunch of joggers. Might run into them again.”

“What? Public indecency? Are you nuts?”

“You have no idea.” She giggles and heads up into her apartment.

Ten minutes later Stacy meets Griffin at his side door. She wore black stretchy hot pants and a white tank. Her areolas were totally visible through the shirt. Her shorts creeping up into her cameltoe, as ever her butt cheeks barely hidden by the shorts. At least their run kept them occupied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.