Apache Puma - Cover

Apache Puma

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 9: 3:10 to Puma

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 9: 3:10 to Puma - Stacy Puma was born Apache, mixed with African American. Bold, beautiful, ferocious, uncaring what others thought of her. Troubles holding jobs led her to cam shows. Breaking rules objecting to her exploits sent her out on her own. Public displays her meal ticket she dared herself to do the impossible. Oh, did the money roll in. BANK BABY! Making a name for herself there was nothing she would deny her viewers. The darker the challenge the hornier she got. Pay up bitches!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

puma-d.jpg

Griffin Puma pulled his Ford F150 into the gravel drive of his home, weary and stressed over his baby sister’s insane antics at the hotel last night. Headlights off he stared at his garage with disappointment, yet slightly turned on. His thoughts reflecting back to the Sidewinder Hotel where he had answered a dispatch call about indecent acts being performed in the parking lot. Discovering the call concerned his own sister he refrained from arresting her and having to deal with his fellow officer’s taunting him about it. Instead, he put an end to it and let she and all those involved call it a night. So, he hoped! The night manager either gave up on calling 911 again or decided to enjoy the show. Pretty much watching a cop drive off like Griffin did the manager presumed he was a bad cop and decided against more grief.

Now here Griffin Puma sat wondering why he had fucked his own sister a few days back. Over the years he had certainly toyed with the idea, but her age tossed that by the wayside. Here and now, she was a grown woman. A very sexy woman at that. Wild and crazy. Taking way too many chances out there. He worried more about her than ever before. He loved his sister. Probably more than he should. In the wrong kind of way.

The last few days had gnawed at him. He went too far. Not so much hating himself but fearing how the sexual encounter might affect their relationship. So far, she didn’t even talk about it. Let alone acknowledge if it really bothered her. He was more stressed over the hopes that his girlfriend Bree would never find out. He loved Bree too. Hell, he was considering asking Bree to marry him. Uncertainty clouded his judgment for now.

As he sat there in silence his cellphone pinged. Pulling it from his pocket he opens a text. A number unknown, yet clear as day as to who it was. “Pepper Hairy Beaver.” He chuckled. That wasn’t her real last name of course, close save for the hairy part. He only referred to her as that due to the fact she kept a thick bush of black fur between her thighs. A tradition amongst her family she always insisted. Her actual name wasn’t that far off from her nickname. Her true name being Pepper Homa’ke, which in the Cheyenne language meant Little Beaver. It wasn’t so little. Griffin knew it well. He had lost his virginity to her. Pepper was a Nurse in Iron Wolf. A very sexy nurse. A very slutty nurse. Her idea of taking a temperature meant her mouth around a cock.

He contemplated calling her back but could only hesitate. Smart on his part. Hearing the side screen door on his home open he looks up and closes his cell. Waiting in the doorway stood the gorgeous Bree. Her red hair sifting slightly in the morning breeze. To his surprise she was standing there nude. With a concerned expression. Even with small breasts those nipples always made up for their size. Hot pink and yummy! “Wonder if she heard that hotel call. Maybe that’s why she’s not smiling.” Stepping from his truck he sashayed toward her with a definitive swagger. A look of mischief on his face, she returned that smirk with one of her own that led into a blush. “False alarm!” Winning smile meant good mood. “What’s all this sexy skin going down in broad daylight? Think I was the garbage man?” Griffin swoops in dragging her body into his. Her hands planted over his chest she frowns and evades a kiss. “What’s wrong?”

“For the record? I didn’t tell you something yesterday.”

“Oh, yeah? What did you neglect to tell me?”

“I lost a bet with Stacy. We boxed. I hit the floor first. I should have known better.”

“What was the bet?” He eyes her delicious chest below and lifts her up off of her feet to feast without permission. Not that she would deny him. The timing was off was all. Squealing at his teeth tugging her right nub she held her breath before continuing.

“Loser had to stay nude except for work and public. If I had won, she would have had to wear clothes even to bed. See? You didn’t even notice that I have a bruise on my chin.” She pointed it out.

“Wasn’t what I was looking at.” He chuckles. “I like these bruises I’ll be leaving over my breakfast here. They’re called Hickies!” Bree flared her eyes as he yanked her closer. Devouring both nipples in sequence he enticed a series of gasps until he broke away and stormed her mouth with a lingering kiss. Their hands all over each other made sense, scalps hunted and clawed at like his namesake might do. Once he gripped her ass cheeks, she felt him again lift her up, her legs instantly entwining about his waist.

Feverishly they stood there kissing until Griffin twists in step carrying her away from the house and down their gravel driveway. Bree couldn’t help but squeal and laugh into his mouth over his bravado. It turned her on that their kisses proceeded with a hunger unchallenged. The crisp morning air aroused her nipples like never before. His casual stroll led them straight out into the middle of the front yard.

Bree suddenly recalled Stacy’s comment that he might make love to her in the front yard. She was so right. Lowering her to lay back in the grass Griffin peeled away from her and stood his ground. The morning dew giving Bree chills as she reclined there, she began rubbing her clit the second he stood over her. Towering over her Griffin Puma started stripping down. In a matter of three minutes her man was nude and dangling a mighty stiff club in her direction.

Dropping to his knees he crawls across her, melding back into another frolicking kiss. He rubbed that girthy bastard along her labia to get her nice and worked up. Finalizing his commitment Griffin pushed forward, her back arching at his deep penetration, his thick beast ripping her canal wide in ripples of pink. The length stormed her G-spot repeatedly once he instilled a favorable rhythm. She called it her Griffin spot. They were indeed making love. Lost to the world the loving couple refused to acknowledge the traffic going by even though both were police officers. The reality was neither cared, in this neighborhood it was common to do things like this. They were enjoying the moment right in front of everybody. Live with-it people! Native land!

A few minutes after being fully invested to the point of glued together, Grif and Bree hadn’t noticed a beat-up green Pathfinder pulling up along the street. Sitting idle the inhabitants watched with amusement.

“Oh, so he can practice indecent exposure, but we can’t?” Xander Coyne rolled his eyes.

Crawling across him to see them better Stacy Puma smirked, “We should set up the webcam and charge guys to watch them.”

Xander snickered over her plot twist feeling Stacy planting her left hand right over his crotch. That was all he needed to boost a never completely lost erection. Reaching up with his right hand he grabbed Stacy by her hair and lured her into a warm kiss. He was shocked that she didn’t resist. Instead, she seemed totally into him. It was nice.

Turning the ignition off when Xander wasn’t paying attention she bit his lip. Key removed to avoid the nagging chime should the door open up she tossed the key ring into the backseat. Once he realized her mischief, he stared her in the eye. Stacy then darts her eyes between he and the yard as if cueing the Irishman to read her dirty little manitou mind.

“You want to go out there and fuck?” He enquires, unsure of her thoughts.

Immediately she opens the door silently. Crawling over him to escape she landed softly on the curb. Stacy then took his hand pulling him from his seat in order to lead him toward Griffin and Bree’s blindside. A mere four feet from them they quickly stripped down and Stacy stretched out into the wet blades of grass. Curling her finger at Xander to coax him into joining her she spread her legs wide to literally pry her labia apart for easy access. Hole steaming in the chill of the morning Xander couldn’t resist warming up within her. Alexander Coyne dove right in. His monster forcing her pussy wide to enter. Her wetness never an issue giving him plenty of lubrication it was all in, to sin.

Digging her nails into the grass Stacy brightened up at the unexpected sensations he was offering. Every time this man fucked her it destroyed her brain. He was that well hung. That dedicated to making her scream even better. In moments Stacy lost her sanity and began crying out in her native language. Not that Xander understood her, but it was pretty explanatory.

Hearing her Griffin reared up to look for their sidekicks, then back down at Bree who had already shared a number of shrill yelps and moans. Haunted, both look to their side until they discovered the dueling couple. Griffin snarled at the fact his sister was this rude. Invading their space just to show them up. He wasn’t going to have it.

Griffin Puma growled and began pounding Bree’s thighs harder and harder. The pale redhead dropped her jaw at the impacting nerves of each deep thrust, his full scrotum slapping her ass. The friction was taking her breath away, moans becoming shudders of unprecedented ecstasy. Toes curling as Griffin held her ankles, spreading her as wide as she could go Bree found her man going that extra mile like a good scout. This was amazing. Bree was cumming and cumming hard. Violently at that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.