Christmas Candle - Cover

Christmas Candle

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Nils gets Jamie a couple of early Christmas present, and wouldn't you know it, sex ensues. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Nils showed Jamie some presents he got for her.

“Oh, how nice, flowers and a candle.”

“Yes,” said Nils. “I figured now that it’s December, it’s time for some Christmas decorations. I was going to get poinsettias, but I liked these better. The petals made me think of your pussy.”

Jamie blushed.

“But feel them,” Nils urged. “Don’t they feel like pussy lips?”

“I don’t know if I should be the judge of that.”

“You’re right,” Nils agreed. “I’ll do the comparison.”

“You’re so naughty,” Jamie said.

“Anyway I think the petals should look really nice by candlelight. Why don’t we see?”

“You just want me to take my clothes off.”

“Of course,” Nils said. “And as long as you’re naked, might as well give the petals a feel.”

christmas-candle-1.jpg

Impish Jamie stroked both the petals and the stem of the candle. “You know what they say about a guy’s candle. The bigger the candle, the bigger the cock. Do you think it’ll last all the way to Christmas?”

“It is a big candle,” Nils said.

“Yeah, but what about your cock?”

“All the way to Christmas in one fuck?”

Jamie laughed. “That might be interesting. Maybe we need to do a test, but first I have an early present for you. Remember when you said your slippers were getting too slippery?”

“When I was doing my stomach crunches,” Nils remembered. “My feet would kind of slide out.”

Nils put on the new slippers, lay on the rug, and did a few stomach crunches. “Yeah, excellent,” he told Jamie. “Now if I had something to anchor my middle we could start the test fuck.”

christmas-candle-2.jpg

Jamie was more slippery than any flower petals, and Nils could not want for a better or more beautiful anchor.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.