19 - Cover

19

Copyright© 2022 by Desert Nights

Chapter 4

As grandad walked towards the kitchen to wash my T-shirt and his boxer shorts in the washing machine, I suddenly realized that we were both naked. I had deliberately not worn any knickers because I had planned to bend over a lot so that grandad could catch sight of my bum, and he had only been wearing his boxers as the morning was quite warm. Now with both garments being wet, they needed to be washed.

Grandad had not said anything after he had shot his cum on my belly, but he had kissed me on the mouth as a man and not as my grandad. I knew then that he would not refuse to continue our exploration of each other’s bodies, and I was sure that he would be able to teach me a lot about sex and how to please him.

With that thought, I followed him to the washing machine just as he had finished starting the washing cycle to clean the two pieces of clothes that held the evidence of the erotic scene that had just ended with him cumming on me and then kissing me lovingly.

Taking a deep breath, I spoke as confidently as I could, knowing that we had already crossed a line, but that if I did not speak, maybe he would act as if nothing had happened.

“Did you like that, grandad?”

As I spoke, he turned away from the washing machine to face me, and that’s when I saw the evidence that he had indeed liked what we had done. He did not need to say anything because his cock had begun to harden at the sound of my voice and at the sight of my naked body.

Seeing his cock start to become hard made my nipples respond in a similar fashion. Now, we faced each other and we both gazed on the evidence that we liked what we saw. At the same time, our breathing became more ragged and shallower, and betrayed the fact that we were aroused by the sight of each other’s body.

“Liz,” said grandad, “we need to talk.”

I nodded my agreement and my body jolted as he took my hand and led me to the living room. There, he gestured that I should sit on the sofa, while he sat beside me on my right when I had sat where he had indicated.

“I know that this is strange, and that for many people what we have done is taboo, but I can’t help myself ever since that day in the garden on your birthday and ... well...” his voice tailed off.

“I know grandad. I know that it should be wrong, but I loved how you made me feel, and I wanted to feel more, and just now I wanted to make you feel as good as you made me feel.” My words came rushing out before he had a chance to continue.

“And you did, Liz. You made me feel so good. You can’t imagine how good you made me feel. Since my wife died, I never thought I’d feel such pleasure ever again, but just now with you, I felt so alive ... so young again. Thank you, Liz. What you did was so marvellous and...” and once again his voice faltered and he stopped talking.

I was about to reply, but then I felt him shift his body slightly and his left thigh pressed against my right thigh. The touch of his naked skin on mine was enough to make me feel weak and horny at the same time.

I responded to his touch by leaning against his left arm, and then by resting my right hand on his left thigh. I was glad to see that he did not try to remove my hand and that his cock had twitched at my touch. Becoming more bold, I slid my hand up his thigh until I was once more just touching the foreskin of his cock. He sighed and leaned back against the cushions of the sofa, closed his eyes and his mouth opened as I gently began to rub my hand up and down on his shaft.

However, the previous time, just a short time ago, was the only time I had ever held a cock in my hand, and it was such a new experience that I was uncertain if I might hurt him or if I was wanking him in a way that would please him.

I need not have worried, as grandad’s left hand moved to cover my right hand rubbing slowly up and down on his shaft. Then he whispered, “like this,” as he squeezed my hand slightly and moved it down so that the foreskin was uncovered. Then, he moved my hand upwards again so that the foreskin covered the bulging red head of his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.