19 - Cover

19

Copyright© 2022 by Desert Nights

Chapter 5

While I wanted to continue to sit beside grandad clutching his now deflated cock in my right hand and his cum slowly drying on my face, he shifted slightly and, removing my hand, he stood up. Then he walked to the kitchen and I could hear the sound of water running in the sink. I was about to rise and follow him but before I could move, he had returned holding a small towel we kept hanging in the kitchen to dry our hands after washing dishes.

I guessed that the towel was wet as he had said we should clean his cum from my face, and I was right. Grandad once again sat beside me, and without saying a word, put his left hand behind my head to apply some pressure as he gently wiped my face clean with the warm, wet towel in his right hand. As he did so, I closed my eyes to allow him to clean my face, but also to relive in my mind’s eye what I had just done, and how he had so obviously liked it. There was no doubt that he was not a passive participant because of how he had instructed me to move my hand and how he asked me to caress his balls. I knew that he had wanted me to wank him as much as I wanted to do it for him.

When grandad had decided that my face was clean enough, he moved to wiping my breasts and belly where some cum had dripped, and also some had dried from when he had cum previously.

Now it was my turn to relax and enjoy the sensation of his hands rubbing my sensitive nipples with the warm cloth. As he did so, I let him know that I liked what he was doing by closing my eyes, breathing harder and allowing little gasps to be audible.

Then as my grandad used the cloth to wipe my belly, I suddenly felt his mouth suck on my right nipple. The feel of his hot mouth on my breast sent a jolt of electricity through my body, and I could feel my already wet pussy start to gush.

“Grandad,” I whispered. “You are making me so wet that I’m afraid I’ll flood the sofa and we’ll never get the stain out of the cushion.”

Grandad released my nipple to reply. “Ok, lift up a little and I’ll put the towel under you. That should help to protect the sofa.”

I did as he suggested and pressing down with my arms, raised my body off the sofa. Grandad immediately slid the towel under my bum and made sure that it was in a position that would absorb any of the liquid that was seeping from my pussy.

While I was glad not to have to fear staining the cushion, I was also unhappy at no longer having my nipple stimulated. But I need not have worried because as soon as he had finished making sure that the towel was in the right position, grandad returned to play with my breasts.

I surrendered to the sensations that coursed through my body as his strong hands stroked, squeezed and played with my breasts. But I wanted more.

“Please grandad, suck them again. That felt so good. Please.” I could hardly wait for his hot mouth to bring me to the state of passion that I had felt before he placed the towel under me.

And I did not have to wait long before my grandad’s warm mouth encircled first my right nipple and then teased it with his tongue. The pleasure that gave me caused contractions to ripple down my tummy and reach my pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.