New Barstools - Cover

New Barstools

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie and Nils visit his friend Rick's restaurant, and after a wonderful meal, Rick asks them to assess his new barstools. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

One evening Nils took Jamie to a restaurant owned by one of his friends. The meal was excellent and their conversation kept them until closing.

“I’m glad you showed up tonight,” Rick, the restaurateur, told the couple after their meal. “I’ve ordered new barstools and I need your opinion.” He led Nils and Jamie to a backroom where six barstools sat in a row.

Nils sat on one and after a moment pronounced it grand. “But just to make sure, maybe I should have another after dinner drink.”

“Of course,” Rick said, and he poured a glass of Drambuie for Nils and Jamie. They clinked glasses, toasting the new barstools.

“But wait,” Rick interrupted. “Jamie, you need to test the barstool.”

“Or I can’t have my drink?” Jamie asked with a grin.

“Of course you can,” Rick conceded. “But is there some reason you don’t want to try my new barstool?”

Jamie bit her lip before replying. “The thing is,” she finally said, “these barstools are a bit higher than the chairs...”

“No problem,” Rick said. “I’m sure Nils and I could give you a leg up.”

“I’m sure you could,” Jamie replied, “but as I was about to say, the chairs are a bit tall, and my dress is a bit short.”

“Oh, I see,” Rick said. “Well, I’m sure Nils and I will be perfectly gentlemen and refrain from looking at your panties.”

“I’m sure you are perfect gentlemen,” Jamie allowed. “But it wouldn’t take any effort to refrain from looking at my panties.”

“And why is that?” Rick asked.

Jamie’s eyes twinkled. “Not wearing any.”

“Oh,” said Rick.

“Uh huh,” said Jamie. “And what’s more, during the excellent meal, Nils did some under the table exploration, so I’m still more than a little moist, and I wouldn’t want to drip on your nice new chairs.”

“It would be my pleasure if you were to drip on my chairs,” Rick told Jamie. “We’ll stand behind you to give you a modicum of privacy.”

“How can I refuse?” Jamie said, and she sat herself on the chair.

“Does feel nice,” she said, shifting her bottom a bit. “Mmm, very nice.”

“Great,” Rick said.

“The thing is, unlike the banquet at the tables, these stools might not be conducive to one’s partner doing that exploration I spoke of.”

“Oh dear,” Rick sighed. “Can you conceive of a solution?”

“Possibly I could explore myself,” Jamie proposed.

“Self-exploration. What a splendid idea, don’t you think?” Rick said to Nils.

“Yes, splendid,” Nils concurred. “Especially as I’m not sure my explorative foray achieved the full effect.”

“If you please, then,” Rick said.

Jamie hesitated. “Possibly another Drambuie first?”

Rick readily refilled Jamie’s glass.

After a few sips, Jamie resumed testing the new barstool.

new-barstool-1.jpg

“Wonderful,” Nils and Rick agreed, after Jamie reached her finish.

“Yes, it was really nice,” Jamie said, stepping off the stool. “Oh no, I see I did leave...”

Rick and Nils examined the small circlet of intimate liqueur which graced the fabric. “I love it!” Rick pronounced. “It’s just what this chair needed.” He paused for a moment. “There is one thing...”

“What’s that?” Nils asked.

“As you can see, I have six chairs. I wouldn’t want the others sticking out like sore thumbs, so to speak.”

Both men looked at Jamie.

“C’mon guys,” Jamie said. “I don’t think I have five cums left in me.”

“Just one more, for now?” Rick begged. “But maybe without the dress?”

After another glass of the liqueur, Jamie did another chair.

new-barstool-2.jpg

And then, with the help of Nils and Rick, a couple more.

new-barstool-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.