Jamie and the Three Bears - Cover

Jamie and the Three Bears

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Jamie and Nils check into a mom-and-pop motel and deal with twin beds. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

The Mom-and-Pop motel was clean but spare. Just a dresser, a rocking chair, and twin beds.

“Separate beds?” Nils questioned.

“No way,” Jamie said.

“Because you simply have to sleep with me? It’ll be a tight squeeze.”

“Sounds yummy,” Jamie said, “but that’s not the reason.”

“What’s the reason?”

“The darling bear you won me at the fair needs a bed of his own.”

“Oh?”

“Otherwise he’ll give me nightmares.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you,” Nils assured her.

The little bed proved a tight fit, but Nils and Jamie managed a most rambunctious and satisfying fuck. Blankets and pillows ended up on the floor.

“Whew, you done me in,” Nils murmured. “I’m too tired even to turn off the lamp.” But he tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep.

“Maybe if I told you a bedtime story,” Jamie suggested.

The idea appealed to Nils.

“Once upon a time,” Jamie began, her head resting on Nils’ thigh, her eyes studying his sleepy cock.

jamie-and-the-three-bears-1.jpg

“Once upon a time there was a cute girl named Jamie. She was out walking along a dry dusty path, and it was such a hot day, and the dust was so dusty, that she decided to have a little swim in the stream which ran alongside the path.

“Jamie quickly shed her clothes and waded into the icy stream. It was so refreshing! She cleaned herself of all the dusty dust and then scampered out of the pond, only to find her clothes were missing. She searched and searched, to no avail. Just as she was about to give up and go back to Grandma’s house, she noticed two bears, a big Papa Bear and an almost as big Mama Bear. They were fucking.”

jamie-and-the-three-bears-2.jpg

Jamie paused the story to give Nils’ sleepy cock a little kiss, a little lick.

“Jamie had never seen bears fucking before, so she paid close attention. With each thrust, the Papa Bear made a throaty growl, more grunt than growl, and with each thrust the Mama Bear made a purring moan, more moan than purr. After a bit the grunts and moans came closer and closer together, blending together, and then the bears shook and then they seized, their bodies all but petrified.”

Jamie gave Nils cock another kiss, another lick, and another.”

“What happened?” Nils asked.

“Orgasm of course,” Jamie said. “When finally the bears had calmed from their climax, Jamie asked them if they’d seen her clothes.”

“‘Surely you don’t think we took your clothes,’ Mama Bear said. ‘Silly girl, bears don’t wear clothes.’ Then Papa Bear pulled out of Mama Bear, his big cock glistening with Bear cum, and the two bears ambled away.”

“I love that story,” Nils said.

“But you’re not asleep.”

“True,” Nils agreed. “But the story was so exciting. Also there’s a wet spot the size of Alaska.”

“I guess we’ll have to move to Teddy Bear’s bed,” Jamie said. “He’ll just have to share.”

“Right,” said Nils, and they moved to the other bed.

“You know what?” Jamie said. “I think I need to be fucked again. I think I need to be fucked bear-style.”

Nils was up for that, and they fucked bear-style, a long, hard fuck. They fucked slow at first then faster and faster, and then their bodies seized.

jamie-and-the-three-bears-3.jpg

“Stay in me,” Jamie said.

“Because you love having my cock in your cunt,” Nils said.

“Yes,” Jamie said, “and also because it might prevent another wet spot.

Nils laughed and almost came out, but Jamie pressed close and clenched her cunt and managed to keep Nils’ cock inside. They nestled together, sleep closing in.”

“One thing I don’t understand about your story,” Nils said. “Shouldn’t there have been three bears?”

“Silly Nils,” Jamie said. “Baby Bear was in his Mommy.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.