Undressing Jamie - Cover

Undressing Jamie

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: When it comes to lovemaking, Nils urges Jamie to take her time, but Jamie can be impatient and impetuous. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Ever the gentleman, Nils helps Jamie undress. Jamie, impatient, snags her top on her aroused nipples. The flimsy garment tangles tight. “Easy does it,” Nils tells her. “We have all the time in the world. Look how lovely your breasts are.” Jamie glances into the mirror before them. “So lovely,” Nils repeats. “Now just admire yourself for a minute.”

undressing-jamie-1.jpg

Nils, adhering to his own instruction, slowly eases Jamie’s shorts down her hips. His intention is to take both shorts and panties together, not because he is in a hurry, but at that moment, at least, he prefers the aesthetics of that method. As it happens, so wet is Jamie’s vulva that the panties adhere briefly to the sex skin. A strand of the slippery juice stretches an inch or two as Nils worked the panties free, then snaps silently. Nils thinks a slow-motion video of that would be incomparably erotic even as he tugs the shorts and panties, now joined again, the rest of the way down Jamie’s legs, lifts her booted feet one by one, and slips the bundle of pants and panties away.

Jamie, meanwhile, has her halter top free of her breasts and above her head, but tangled in her hair. “Help,” she says, the request a quiet breath. Nils stands and does the untangling, which takes but a moment. “Now lift your arms straight up,” he tells her. He can’t resist tickling her under her armpits, and he is rewarded by a squirm and a giggle. “No fair,” Jamie squeals. Nils takes the top up over Jamie’s hands, his fingertips caressing her palm in the process.

“What about the boots?” Jamie asks.

“Leave them,” Nils says. “I’m going to fuck you with your boots on. But leave your hands over your head. For as long as you can, okay?”

undressing-jamie-2.jpg

Jamie obeys. Nils, standing behind her, caresses her arms and sides. His penis erects against her bottom. His hands move to her breasts. “Keep your hands up,” he reminds her, while with exquisite gentleness he pinches her nipples.

Jamie has had enough. Time to take matters into her own hands. “Nils. Get on the floor! Now!”

undressing-jamie-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.