The Penis and the Lawnmower - Cover

The Penis and the Lawnmower

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: The higher the grass grows the more Nils needs a blowjob. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Nils dreamed he was a teenage boy, tasked with mowing the lawn. The grass was very high. At first the mower did its job. Soon, however, the mower stopped dead. At first Nils thought it might be out of gas, but closer inspection showed that the screw connecting the blade to the motor had snapped. Repair was hopeless.

the-penis-and-the-lawnmower-1.jpg

Nils told his father, who set off for town to buy a new mower. His father came back from town without a mower, and explained that they were out of season. Nils offered to see if he could find a mower. The father was happy to have Nils make the attempt. “But make sure the new mower fits in the old box,” he said.

Jamie dreamed that a boy from her class, Emelio, was wearing her jeans. “I can tell they’re much too tight for you,” she told the boy. “Look, your penis is practically bursting to get out.” The boy acknowledged this was true. Jamie said she knew some tricks to relieve the pressure. Deftly she unbuckled the boy’s belt, which was actually her belt. She pried open the button and eased the zipper down. Sure enough, Emelio’s cock leapt out. Jamie gripped the base with one hand and used her thumb on her other hand to caress the spot just below the crown.

the-penis-and-the-lawnmower-2.jpg

Soon the penis slit opened and a small amount of fluid seeped out. She used her thumb to smear the fluid about the crown. Then she knelt down and took the crown into her mouth.

That was when she woke up.

“I had this strange dream,” Nils told her. But he wasn’t able to tell Jamie the dream because she had his erect cock in her mouth and was sucking it lovingly.

the-penis-and-the-lawnmower-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.